EVIDENCE - Pro and Con #2

You're spot on with that! That's why I was asking what kind of phone Heather had, but with that many phones, it really doesn't narrow anything down much

I think the only situation where it matters if in looking for or coming across the phone - which I suspect met its own death and disposal along with or shortly after Heather.

Yep. A Droid, as I said. We were discussing all the phones in this case.

I've had two droids and they were both made by Samsung -not sure that helps, just thought I'd throw that out there. LE have stated her phone wasn't recovered in the beginning, it doesn't necessarily mean it still is missing right?

yes a droid... I now remember pictures posted (selfies) with a droid, but could never tell what color it was because like myself, she always has a case on it.

I've had two droids and they were both made by Samsung -not sure that helps, just thought I'd throw that out there. LE have stated her phone wasn't recovered in the beginning, it doesn't necessarily mean it still is missing right?

I think that's reasonable because we don't know what all they have, but I do believe it hasn't been found and won't be. Could be flat wrong, but that's my guess.

It can get confusing because there are many cellphones that have Android operating systems... but there are also phones made by Motorola that are called 'Droids' (like the original Motorola Droid, the Droid II, Droid Turbo, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini, etc.) But if her aunt referred to HE's phone as a 'Droid', I assume she means one of the phones made by Motorola. I think she'd probably say Samsung Galaxy, LG Optimus, or one of the other Android phones had it been one of those instead. At least I would have...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It can get confusing because there are many cellphones that have Android operating systems... but there are also phones made by Motorola that are called 'Droids' (like the original Motorola Droid, the Droid II, Droid Turbo, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini, etc.) But if her aunt referred to HE's phone as a 'Droid', I assume she means one of the phones made by Motorola. I think she'd probably say Samsung Galaxy, LG Optimus, or one of the other Android phones had it been one of those instead. At least I would have...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only reason I mentioned the Samsung one was because I know they had TMobile. That was my previous carrier and I would get a new "TMobile" prepaid android every year (they come in bright hot pink boxes at target, Walmart, etc) and use the on my regular account (not a prepaid account). My husband also had a few, some were not even branded (it just said t mobile on the phone) but most operated on a android platform. We didn't like having contracts so we found buying these phones outright were better when replacing our broken/damaged phones.

From the looks of her selfies on Twitter, it appears to be a Samsung Galaxy 3... I could wrong, but it looks just like my parents phones, and they have T-Mobile also
Only reason I mentioned the Samsung one was because I know they had TMobile. That was my previous carrier and I would get a new "TMobile" prepaid android every year (they come in bright hot pink boxes at target, Walmart, etc) and use the on my regular account (not a prepaid account). My husband also had a few, some were not even branded (it just said t mobile on the phone) but most operated on a android platform. We didn't like having contracts so we found buying these phones outright were better when replacing our broken/damaged phones.

Does anyone else find it odd that TM didn't get her wish to have the gag order lifted and then the warrants are magically handed over to MHN, the news source that loves to interview her family and make them look like victims? TM is the queen of deflection and what better way to deflect than to hand over warrants with the name of a criminal in them? Did JM have anything to do with Heather's murder? TM hopes that you think so. If LE could connect JM in any way,wouldn't he be locked up? Does TM care that her sister paid JM's bond? No...no she doesn't. TM cares about TM. JMO

Does anyone else find it odd that TM didn't get her wish to have the gag order lifted and then the warrants are magically handed over to MHN, the news source that loves to interview her family and make them look like victims? TM is the queen of deflection and what better way to deflect than to hand over warrants with the name of a criminal in them? Did JM have anything to do with Heather's murder? TM hopes that you think so. If LE could connect JM in any way,wouldn't he be locked up? Does TM care that her sister paid JM's bond? No...no she doesn't. TM cares about TM. JMO
Yes!! ^ summed up perfectly

I don`t think that we know just how much T was texting H with all kinds of stuff in the month or so that followed once she found out about the affair. For someone who didn`t care that her husband banged a hoe 3 times, she sure was obsessed with it to the core of her soul and in such a rage that it was the only thing that she could think about and it took over her whole life. And I am betting all communication stopped with the murder of H because she knew once and for all that her problem had been taken care of. The communication whether by phone or online or notes should be evidence also if that communication with H all stopped after that fateful night. I am hoping that they have this evidence and it will all come out at the trial. I am sure that she kept H phone long enough to see who all she could have been in contact with.

I think her disclosures, in whatever form they take, will burn her in the end.

I think her disclosures, in whatever form they take, will burn her in the end.
From your lips (or fingertips, lol) to God and a jury's ears. We can only sit back and watch. And hope she uses that rope she's been given.

From your lips (or fingertips, lol) to God and a jury's ears. We can only sit back and watch. And hope she uses that rope she's been given.

I've always said I think anything could happen in this case and that it may even have a surprise ending. I can foresee the crime being fully revealed, or never revealed. I can see a conviction or an acquittal. And I think it's pretty clear by now that unless we have a remarkable turn of events, the M's are committed to protecting one another and keeping the secret. Or, perhaps more to the point, neither M is willing to risk the consequences of outing the other. Because they're in it together all the way.

We'll just have to see how the fight goes in a trial. There's a reason the skill set of defense lawyers is so expensive.

But even if they walk, she'll blow it at some point. Because she is who she is. She can't keep her mouth shut.

Regrettably, no matter what happens, I don't believe Heather will ever see a dignified laying to rest. This is one of the saddest elements of this case.

Even though TM might be hoping people glom onto this JM dude, there still is the matter of phone calls, prior text messages, threats, GPS, and video showing the M's and H.E.'s paths crossed and especially crossed that night. And so far that's all we know; there may be a lot more. None of that has anything to do with this JM. And JM isn't the one indicted for H.E's murder. Could he be involved? If he is, he'd just get added into the mix, it won't remove the M's or take away evidence.

Hi brandalous. Can I get that link to the parking lot? I don't respond too often but I still follow up when I can. Hoppy gave it to me many months ago but can't figure out how to get back. Thanks!

Never mind, found it! It wasn't Hoppy but a fellow sleuther. I bookmarked it, hopefully it works. Keep up the good work everybody, hopefully the Elvis's will finally get some closure...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back