GBC's life in prison

Does anyone know if there are any verified insiders on Websleuths for this case?

Our list of Verified Insiders for Allison's forum....

itsthevibe
Squizzey1
XyzQuestions
redlightthroughpaper

And our list of Verified Professionals....

Law

alioop is a verified attorney (solicitor)

nowvoyager is a verified attorney (solicitor)

Physician

DrWatson is a Thoracic and Vascular Surgeon

Neuroscience

PlainJaneDoe is a verified expert in neuroscience

Hi everyone! I had a bit of a hiatus from WS but still following locally. Is there any news re the appeal date? Nothing much new from my end that I can talk about, hope you're all doing well!

Thank you Marlywings for all keeping us in line with the WS rules on the Allison Baden-Clay threads. Wishing you well with your future endeavors.

Victim-blaming is hindering the fight against domestic violence

WE WORE yellow to honour Allison Baden-Clay after she was killed by her husband Gerard.

We named Rosie Batty Australian of the Year for her courageous campaigning following her son Luke’s murder at the hands of his father.

We commissioned a 480-page report into the scourge of domestic violence and spent millions in taxpayer-funded services and awareness campaigns.

But such gestures are absolute bunkum if, when push comes to bruising shove, our leaders sit on their hands, and even worse, turn around and blame the victim.

CAROLINE MARCUS THE SUNDAY MAIL (QLD) APRIL 05, 2015 12:00AM
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...omestic-violence/story-fnihsr9v-1227291362158

HUH?? Did they just say.......GUILTY??
:floorlaugh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 30
3 years today. Allison, you were loved by many and you are remembered by many.:heart:

Yes I have been counting down the days. eg went to counsellor, etc etc. Have you been thinking about this too, Gerard?
Yesterday some of us got together for fun and laughter and thanked Allison for bringing us together.

Actually Allison brought so many people together which we always thank her for. Three years. Love to Allison's family and friends. x

Just stopped in to say, thinking of Allison tonight, and her family and friends.

Yes I have been counting down the days. eg went to counsellor, etc etc. Have you been thinking about this too, Gerard?
Yesterday some of us got together for fun and laughter and thanked Allison for bringing us together.

Actually Allison brought so many people together which we always thank her for. Three years. Love to Allison's family and friends. x

Beautifully said Breaking.
:rose:

So the police do keep tabs on Websleuths! This is a good article about us all.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/webs...ping-police-solve-crimes-20150503-1mutek.html

WOW! What a tremendous contribution made by our 'doc' to the DPP's case. Congratulations 'Doc' your medical knowledge was utilized by the DPP to discredit GBC's defense. A well deserved acknowledgement IMO.

:jumping:

[Doc, we could sure use your help on the Stephanie Scott thread when the autopsy results are released].

WOW! What a tremendous contribution made by our 'doc' to the DPP's case. Congratulations 'Doc' your medical knowledge was utilized by the DPP to discredit GBC's defense. A well deserved acknowledgement IMO.

:jumping:

[Doc, we could sure use your help on the Stephanie Scott thread when the autopsy results are released].

And Alioops for legal insight

FYI
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/rea...-1227335961858

Counting Dead Women: The issue we need to talk about
MAY 05, 2015

Jenna Price, along with others, has undertaken the grim task of compiling a list of all the Australian women who die violent deaths. Most are victims of domestic violence.
"The project, Counting Dead Women, has already recorded 34 deaths this year ... it’s devastating that large sections of the community appear to “accept” violence against women as a fact of life - particularly in the wake of Sunday’s much-publicised fight involving boxer Floyd Mayweather, who has a long record of domestic violence...

FYI
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/q...-1227360415445

Gerard Baden-Clay, the former Brisbane real estate agent serves his time without contact with his daughters. Baden-Clay has not seen his three daughters since his conviction last July. He has also been barred from contacting the girls as he spends his days at Wolston Correctional Centre...

FYI
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/q...-1227360415445

Gerard Baden-Clay, the former Brisbane real estate agent serves his time without contact with his daughters. Baden-Clay has not seen his three daughters since his conviction last July. He has also been barred from contacting the girls as he spends his days at Wolston Correctional Centre...

Barred by who or what, I wonder. For some reason I'd assumed it would have been a decision made by the family, but from the above it sounds like a child protection order or court order? - I know not what. I'd be interested to find out.

I wasn't sure what thread to put this in - tomorrow night ( 14th July ) on the Channel 7 news in Brisbane they are doing an update on Allisons family and also how GBC would be spending his days in jail.
I'm guessing his appeal must be coming up soon .....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grammy 4
Back