NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL
Its amazing he catches anyone. He stands out like a sore thumb and the crooks can see him coming from a mile away.

LOL.. I didn't even know who that was in the picture.. I thought it was 2 local blonde ladies helping some old folks up on to the sidewalk!!! haha

What an age we live in that we can see those photos. I'm not sure it's right. But I"m sure I'd look again.

anyway.. is it me or is Cuomo often late for this stuff?

CNN says Pamela Sweat has spoken to local media. Let me turn to TWCNews and see if it's' on.. hang on..

A former CO is being interviewed on CNN. He said talk and rumors among current and former COs is there's more involved and names have been circulating. He's rooting for the truth to come out.

Jean C Interview with
Former Lt (CO), now retired, from CCF:

The machine broke down

Rumors & names are being mentioned by retired [former CCF employees] & those still on the job

They are rooting for truth to come out

Callahan Road in relation to area where Sweat was shot.

OK GGE, now is the time for the new lyrics to "Old McDonald had a Farm" eieio. JMO

ooooh oooooh...I wanna play too!

:drumroll:

Old McDonald Had a Farm
E I E I O

and on that farm he came upon
a Prison Escapee

With a gun shot here
and a gun shot there

Here a shot, there a shot, everywhere a shot shot
Old McDonald had a farm
E I E I O

next verse?

why is it that their clothes seem to fit so well?

It's saying on the bottom of my TV screen that he will be moved to Canton-Potsdam Hospital and then to Albany. CPH is 10 minutes from me.

A former CO is being interviewed on CNN. He said talk and rumors among current and former COs is there's more involved and names have been circulating. He's rooting for the truth to come out.

Jean C Interview with
Former Lt, now retired, from CCF:

The machine broke down

Rumors & names are being mentioned by retired [former CCF employees] & those still on the job

They are rooting for truth to come out

Yes! Not only could Palmer and Tillie have been fearful of the Matt/Sweat they probably are living in fear of the higher ups too. I really think this is going to be huge, but I don't know why they were helped with the escape. That's one of my big questions.

Huh? Is it an hour away? If so, why wasn't he choppered in I wonder?

@JessicaLayton13: It's my understanding David Sweat will arrive at Albany Medical Center around 8pm. #PrisonBreakNY
[video=twitter;615290477655388160]https://twitter.com/jessicalayton13/status/615290477655388160[/video]

Trail cam shot embedded.

gjNQTj7.jpg

Tx!"!!

Presser now !

Per Cuomo, Sweat is in stable condition

That trooper staring right into the camera over Cuomo's left shoulder is creepy -- hasn't broken his stare. Spooky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther