Identified! PA - Delaware Co, Ridley Creek State Park, WhtFem 25-45, UP14642, rings w/initials, Jan'16 - Name Withheld

I cannot find any info on her on NAMUS.

I can't find her on NamUs either - or anywhere else via Google except in that MissingKids.Com link that SoBeCzar had posted earlier. No press reports at all.

I'm doing the same kind of search on namus SoBeCzar. While doing so, I've found 3 girls that don't appear to be missing anymore. So, if you come across the names Lacie Swan, Emma Byrnes, or Karessa Dewitt, they aren't this uid.

Good work! That sounds like genuine progress, with an impact beyond the confines of Websleuths. Am I right to understand that it is you who figured out that they are no longer missing? That was my impression as I tried to pull the references together to add map markers for them (green squares) to the case map.

I'd be curious to get a sense of what proportion these three represented of the overall number of presumably missing women you researched.

Well, initially, I was just looking in the surrounding area, but decided to just do a search on women fitting the demographics that had gone missing in the past 2 years. I think there were just these three out of around 20 girls on that list who were fairly easily found online.

This Uid has been added to namus. https://identifyus.org/en/cases/14642
1 rule out Amanda DeGuio

Minimum age 18 years
Maximum age 40 years
Race Unsure
Ethnicity Other
Sex Female
Weight (pounds) 120, Estimated
Height (inches) 63, Estimated
Body conditions: Not recognizable - Near complete or complete skeleton - All parts recovered
Probable year of death 2014 to 2015
Hair color Unknown or Completely Bald
dental work
winter clothing, jewelry
boots size 9
no eyewear

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/full_report/14642

Alexis Hill? She's not on my Pennsylvania Missing Persons site but she is still on NCMEC so I'd say she's still missing. Probably hasn't yet been put on NamUs.

If you click on the missing persons link and then go "click here to view missing children in Pennsyania" at the bottom it brings up the page with Alexis. Hopefully the reason she is not on some sites is she has been located. The other possible reason might be she just hasn't been added.

If you click on the missing persons link and then go "click here to view missing children in Pennsyania" at the bottom it brings up the page with Alexis. Hopefully the reason she is not on some sites is she has been located. The other possible reason might be she just hasn't been added.

Ah, I see what you mean. That's a link to NCMEC for all of PA's missing children. And yes, Alexis is one of them which means she's still missing. NCMEC really is the gold standard for keeping their site updated, which is why I link to it.

Look at the center ring -- I think that is upside-down and has the initial C. Can anyone tell the color of the stone, which could be her birthstone?

:seeya:, Laughing

The last ring is a Claddagh ring. They're quite popular here in Ireland, usually given to people as a token of love (romantic, friendship etc). Perhaps she had Irish roots?

Look at the center ring -- I think that is upside-down and has the initial C. Can anyone tell the color of the stone, which could be her birthstone?

:seeya:, Laughing

I think it's upside down too! Looks like C.

The first ring looks like it could be an engagement/wedding ring. The second/C ring looks like it has a small diamond but its so filthy.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

I think the claddagh is the most likely of the three to be a birthstone, and emerald is May.

I also think all three of these are older, like ca. 1970s. That's the last time that style of script letter was really popular.

I have a small gold ring with a script letter quite similar to that one. It belonged to my husband's great-aunt and dates back to the 1920's. Not an expensive ring at all; I think she got it when she was in college.

Those big knobs on the prongs that hold the stones in place make me think both of the first two rings could be quite old. Either heirlooms or maybe she had a taste for older jewelry.

That's for sure a "c". It's upside down but I have a tattoo with my son's name in filigree and it's identical.

The top ring is 14K gold and I agree the initial is a C, as my daughter has initialed jewelry with that script. What struck me was that these rings would seem to be worn/owned by someone older than 20? The Claddagh ring with the emerald colored stone looks like a nice ring. These rings have value, so I hope someone will recognize them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back