Found Alive TX - Christine Woo (fnd dec'd), 39, & 3 kids, Frisco, 28 March 2016

If my spouse had a history of wandering off then I may not think too much about the one night gone. But if my spouse had all of my kids and knowing how much little ones need their routine, bedtime, home etc., then I think I'd be calling the cops within an hour or 2 of coming home to realize they were not around. Is that just me ? :thinking:

No, it's not just you. I agree 100%.

And where is the father(s) of the children ?

ETA Christine is 5'3'' and 120 lbs. She is a very small lady and can be easily physically manipulated . I'm very concerned.

Me, too, SCHMAE. This doesn't sound good. Who went to LE with the info? Then this line in the article made me take a second look:

Although police do not expect foul play, they are asking that anyone with information related to the whereabouts of Woo and her children is asked to contact the Frisco Police Department at 972-292-6010.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Fr...374035091.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_DFWBrand

What does that mean? Did they just go out for some sightseeing or shopping? Are they visiting friends or relatives? What does that line in the article mean? Gee. The local police were alerted for some reason by somebody. I know it's early, but that statement in the article was odd. JMO.

some little tidbits, she is 39 and was high school sweethearts with her husband so they have been together for a long time...also, on local news, the media called her cellphone and her sister answered and said she had no comment.

Frisco Mother, 3 Children Missing: Police By Holley Ford

On the video, husband goes into more detail. He says he thinks whatever happened, happened on the road and not close to home... ?

"Seems like it was just a normal Monday morning," Woo said, "my wife wakes me up because I overslept, she tells me my alarm went off and I thanked her and said, 'oh great, appreciate that', we had a small little chit-chat and I get ready to go to work and she goes back to bed. Before I head off to work I kiss my wife and my kids goodbye, tell her I'll see you tonight."

<snipped>

He returned to work Tuesday morning, but would later tell his boss his family was missing and was allowed to return home, according to Woo.

"She's a loving mother, a great wife, she's the most stable person you can ever meet, I mean she was the the foundation of our family you know, she was the voice of reason," Woo said.

The Woo family attends Stonebriar Church in Frisco, where Woo says his wife was looking forward to attending a women's retreat on Friday.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Frisco-Mother-3-Children-Missing-Police-374035091.html

some little tidbits, she is 39 and was high school sweethearts with her husband so they have been together for a long time...also, on local news, the media called her cellphone and her sister answered and said she had no comment.

oh wow, that's interesting. If she is with her sister, she should let LE know. Wait, I believe in one of the early reports it said she didn't take her phone. ????? Wouldn't her husband have already tried to call her?

Her husband must have had reason to believe she would be gone about a day when she left, right? She must have said she was going to somewhere more than just an errand or two or he would have reported her missing sooner? No kidnapping, no danger, nothing leading up to this .....
If she had an accident, someone would have stumbled upon her car by now.

Apparently Frisco is near Dallas/Ft. Worth, and I've been to Dallas a number of times. It's not mountainous nor really very hilly in that area, but it might be possible for her to have driven off the road into a river, or a ravine, and for the car not to be seen from the road. It might take a helicopter and the use of heat-finding whatever-it-is type equipment to locate them.

We'll see how this goes and hope for the best -- good news is still possible at this time, but every day will stack the odds to more of a not-good conclusion.

I'm wondering if he even checked with the neighbors when he got home from work Monday evening and Christine was not home.... I would have been walking around the neighborhood and asking if they had heard from Christine. Was Monday a holiday? Shouldn't the 5 y/o have been in school?

I just saw this story on wfaa. Very strange. I can't believe a man would go to work with his whole family missing. Tells me he knows where they are.

oh wow, that's interesting. If she is with her sister, she should let LE know. Wait, I believe in one of the early reports it said she didn't take her phone. ????? Wouldn't her husband have already tried to call her?

Yes, Christine's husband found her cell phone at home:

Woo texted his wife on his way home from work, but didn't recieve a response - something he says wasn't out of the ordinary, but when he returned home they were gone.

"Got to the house, no kids, no wife so I'm thinking OK they may be out at the playground, shopping, somewhere, so I give her a call - call her cell phone, cell phone rings in the other room," Woo said, "she doesn't have her cell phone, can't track her from her cell phone."

"Started getting worried when it got to 8 o'clock now nothing, 9 o'clock,10 o'clock - stayed up all night of course worrying," Woo said.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Frisco-Mother-3-Children-Missing-Police-374035091.html

Maybe she has gone to a woman's shelter or staying with a friend. Maybe he is an abuser. I mean, she left everything behind. Too strange.

I just saw this story on wfaa. Very strange. I can't believe a man would go to work with his whole family missing. Tells me he knows where they are.

Something is hinky!

Jmo, sister was at their home and answered when the call came in or was given the cellphone after she went missing
and answered.

Maybe she has gone to a woman's shelter or staying with a friend. Maybe he is an abuser. I mean, she left everything behind. Too strange.

This is kind of what I am leaning toward especially with her leaving her cell phone behind and the husband specifically mentioning not being able to track her by her cell phone.

I am reading weather was good on Monday

They need to check the airports and see if she took off somewhere, check to see if her car is in the airport garage

On the video, husband goes into more detail. He says he thinks whatever happened, happened on the road and not close to home... ?

<snipped>

''He returned to work Tuesday morning, but would later tell his boss his family was missing and was allowed to return home, according to Woo.
"She's a loving mother, a great wife, she's the most stable person you can ever meet, I mean she was the the foundation of our family you know, she was the voice of reason," Woo said.
The Woo family attends Stonebriar Church in Frisco, where Woo says his wife was looking forward to attending a women's retreat on Friday.'''

BBM..........

''He returned to work Tuesday morning, but would later tell his boss his family was missing and was allowed to return home, according to Woo.
The Woo family attends Stonebriar Church in Frisco, where Woo says his wife was looking forward to attending a women's retreat on Friday.'''

BBM..........

This really bothers me, too!

I hope comments are within TOS. If not, please feel free to delete. I'm still learning the ins and outs.

Sure hoping they're all safe somewhere and she will come forward soon to let everyone know this!

Couple things I was thinking about from the article.

BBM.
"Seems like it was just a normal Monday morning," Woo said, "my wife wakes me up because I overslept, she tells me my alarm went off and I thanked her and said, 'oh great, appreciate that', we had a small little chit-chat and I get ready to go to work and she goes back to bed."

How "late" did the husband arrive to work on Monday?
Does he have a habit of getting up "late" and arriving to work "late"? First time?

Also this:

The "was" references are puzzling as well.

Has anyone came across any interviews including Christine's family?

My local news is Tyler, Nacogdoches, Lufkin and they haven't picked up the story yet that I have seen. I'm just scouring the internet and twitter feed for local reporters tweets and stories regarding Christina.

I absolute hate it when they start using the term "was" regarding the missing. I have been looking for interviews of other family members, but no luck. No interviews with neighbors yet either.

Someone from the media called Christine's cell phone and Christine's sister answered it. Maybe there will be a video or report regarding that phone call.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacklakemermaid
Back