TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
RB's alibi would be easy to check out. His phone would ping in CA when he got the call, there would be airport surveillance of him checking in, at baggage, documentation whether he boarded, etc. For someone who went to great lengths to disguise himself/herself, it'd be hard to believe they wouldn't cover the most basic bases. An airport is beaming with surveillance. JMO.

And yet he hasn't been officially cleared. Should be super easy to clear him at this point.

RB's alibi would be easy to check out. His phone would ping in CA when he got the call, there would be airport surveillance of him checking in, at baggage, documentation whether he boarded, etc. For someone who went to great lengths to disguise himself/herself, it'd be hard to believe they wouldn't cover the most basic bases. An airport is beaming with surveillance. JMO.

It is perplexing to me...

So do LE think it is a man or a woman? this is driving me craZy.

I don't know, it feels ridiculous doesn't it... at least a gender would rule out half the population, even if we still don't have an age or race it would be a start.

I'm getting very disheartened
:sigh:

Oh NYPD! As cool or more than The Texas Rangers not the baseball team ;) IMO

Glad to know this is being taken seriously and I feel Justice is coming for Missy!

I was guilty of giving my Mary Kay face wash the side eye this morning. I'm suspect of everyone! I need answers!! :gaah:

Lol! I needed a bit of lighthearted humor!

Hope the perp is arrested soon!!

I was under the impression he and his wife were in their rv on a road trip.

Random question about the police uniform - what if it was "borrowed" rather than bought? Do any of our suspects (including those so far unmentioned) have access to police gear? There was a Midlo Police Academy course on, I don't know how many attended or if they could have snuck something in their bag. What about serving LE - do they / could they take their uniform home? Or even retired LE, would it be difficult to retain certain bits of uniform?

Lots of questions, I've just no idea whether it's viable that police garments could have been taken from someones home somehow. It was be stupid - and traceable - to actually BUY these things to commit crime in.

And what was the upshot of the helmet, could it be a regular bike helmet?

Not that it is likely, but if someone had access to a dry-cleaners, they may have" borrowed" one, imo.

And yet he hasn't been officially cleared. Should be super easy to clear him at this point.

To be fair I reckon both BB and RB can be cleared from being at the scene (or even in Texas). They just can't be fully officially cleared in case they were involved indirectly somehow.

bbm ^ Yes, it's possible, assuming someone ordered a hit, but why would perp need to provide proof of death to hirer? Watched too much TV?

Here I'm presuming or maybe azz-uming it was a hit (not actually thinking/believing that's what happened)- Ms B was to killed at a given location (church) at ~ given time (maybe 1/2 hr - 1 hr window, after Ms B's arrival, before CG'ers would arrive). Why would perp record this (aside from being mentally ill, wanting a trophy)?
If MsB is killed within prescribed parameters, pretty clear her body will be promptly discovered, reported to 911, etc.
Not like she would be tossed in Gulf of Mexico and hirer would not be assured of her death, without vid or pix.
No question about whether she was merely injured or actually dead (Note: Even a video of attack would not necessarily prove to hirer that she was dead).
Typically in 2016, news of a death like this hits both Soc Media & MSM within an hour or so.
Regardless of where hit-hirer lives/is on day & time of planned death, whether directly across US 287 from CoC or in Timbuktu, s/he can search SM & MSM for news.
If hirer needs to be advised the plan has been carried out, s/he will be able to verify within a few hours of the death.

Why would hirer need vid or pix as proof of death? To establish fact of Ms B's death so now hirer must pay perp as agreed, e.g., wire money?
In terms of payment, what difference will a couple hours make? Why risk phone calls, email, or other electronic communications between hirer & perp?
Even w burner phones, etc. (ex: Dr. Teresa Sievers, FL, 2015; many others) Why not wait a few hours until hirer can verify thru MSM, leaving no e-footprint?
After receiving phone & e-comm records, LE should have some great info to work with.

Posters questioned timing of Mr BB's fishing trip. In interview: Mr BB said - if Camper #1's phone call to him had not been made when it was, he would have been on the boat and incommunicado for several days.<--- my paraphrasing. Good thing ppl in Midlo were able to reach him.
How much time was there between phone call & est. time of boat departure. How 'far out' does cell coverage go? Could Coast Guard communicate w charter fishing vessel? IDK.

I've been giving the thought that this is a "hit" as well. IMO, there's hits and there's hits. Hits for money or maybe a hit for mutual benefit where the one ordering the hit wants her dead and the one who does the murder also wants her dead. Then, it could also be a scorned wife who wants the cheating husband to "see what you made me do" kind.

I was under the impression he and his wife were in their rv on a road trip.

Me too. I think they drove. IIRC, they returned home "shortly after" Missy was killed. I've been wondering the definition of "shortly after."

There are FB posts of them in California with someone else in the photos, so I think they actually were in CA.

That gait though, that gait....

JMOpinion, ever changing on this case.

To be fair I reckon both BB and RB can be cleared from being at the scene (or even in Texas). They just can't be fully officially cleared in case they were involved indirectly somehow.

I don't think LE is going to clear anyone until an arrest is made, for strategic reasons.

Random question about the police uniform - what if it was "borrowed" rather than bought? Do any of our suspects (including those so far unmentioned) have access to police gear? There was a Midlo Police Academy course on, I don't know how many attended or if they could have snuck something in their bag. What about serving LE - do they / could they take their uniform home? Or even retired LE, would it be difficult to retain certain bits of uniform?

Lots of questions, I've just no idea whether it's viable that police garments could have been taken from someones home somehow. It was be stupid - and traceable - to actually BUY these things to commit crime in.

And what was the upshot of the helmet, could it be a regular bike helmet?

On Brainscratch the host said that he thought it was something like a bike helmet (or similar, I can't recall now all the options he gave) because it was so shiny, which is the opposite of what police tactical helmets are like.

From your link:

Experts with the NYPD were brought in to help analyze the “pings” from cell towers, in hopes of finding the “electronic footprint” of Missy Bevers’ killer in the early hours of April 18.

Sources say they hope the killer, dressed in police gear, had an active phone that sent signals to surrounding cell towers as he – or she – confronted Bevers with a hammer.

Those signals could then draw a blueprint leading back to the attacker’s identity, investigators told CBS11.

From your link:

Sources say they hope the killer, dressed in police gear, had an active phone that sent signals to surrounding cell towers as he &#8211; or she &#8211; confronted Bevers with a hammer.

Those signals could then draw a blueprint leading back to the attacker&#8217;s identity, investigators told CBS11.

We can only hope the killer was this dumb.

Regarding the question if "CT" on the warrant refers to a relative of BB or the wife of AT, I think we can safely assume that the CT on the warrant is the wife of AT:

The nine people include Missy Bevers and her husband Brandon. His two cell numbers are listed. Also included are Missy&#8217;s father-in law, Randy Bevers, and her mother-in-law Vicki Bevers.
The remaining five appear to be family friends. They include a man who said he knows Missy through their mutual involvement in the Camp Gladiator fitness program. His wife&#8217;s number was also listed. Another man whose name appeared said his daughter was close friends with one of Missy&#8217;s daughters. His wife&#8217;s number was also listed.
(Source: http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/05/05/...ital-problems-before-murder/?e=vbiat6HLIQDYAg , BBM )

There are only two possible couples (IMO) among the people that are left when you subtract MB, BB, RB & VB from the list of names on the warrant: AT & CT and KC & MC. One of these couples are the parents of a friend of one of MB's daughters, KC & MC, as we have established at some point earlier in this thread (or in an earlier thread, I couldn't find the exact posts after a quick search). That leaves AT & CT. The description "someone MB knew through CG" fits the AT from her FB friends list; and since it is stated in the article that his wife (whose initials conveniently are CT, according to FB) is also listed in the warrant, that only leaves the possibility of the "CT" in the warrant being his wife. Ergo, CT is AT's wife and not BB's relative, if the information in that linked article is correct.

JMO

Actually with what you said I can tell you how to get around all that. Leave your regular phone in CA and use burner phone and to get to TX take a private plane there, which when you fly a private plane all that stuff that goes on with commercial flights goes out the window. Going through a commercial airline check-in would serve to cover your tracks to make it look like you had a been in a state, but it doesn't guarantee it. To catch someone flying as a passenger on a friend's plane using a throwaway phone could be very difficult.

You know, we all want to know more details about who/when/where/affairs/revenge/unrequited love, etc but when you really break it all down there are hundreds of us online sleuthing/speculating and we still don't even know if it was a man or woman. The killer planned his disguise and actions pretty well. Either LE has no clue either and they are just baiting everyone for additional clues, or they know who it is and the DA is just requiring more proof.

On Brainscratch the host said that he thought it was something like a bike helmet (or similar, I can't recall now all the options he gave) because it was so shiny, which is the opposite of what police tactical helmets are like.

Quite honestly, to me it looks almost similar to the helmet of a Darth Vader mask/ costume or an old military helmet because the sides of it drop below his ears. This can be clearly seen as he turns the corner while going toward the Dutch doors.

I am seeing many posts about MB having an affair. I would like to see us remember that she was murdered. I believe she deserves some dignity. She was not in a marriage by herself, nor does LE clear her husband of having one. MOO

There is no dignity in murder. The information regarding her personal life that's being discussed here is part of the process of investigation, research, theorizing. There is no judgment that I've seen in the discussions.

It's my opinion, after reading what little information has been released, that both spouses had intimate relationships outside of their marriage. I could be wrong, but that's my understanding. We all bring our own life experiences into websleuths and that's what makes for intelligent discussion (and enlightenment in some areas for me - I love seeing something from a different point of view!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quioxte221