GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never doubted for one second she would be found alive. You don't by a camp chair for a child you intend to kill. I feel there is a much deeper story here. Anyway, praise God she has been found. I pray that she is being returned to a safe environment.

Actually you cant really tell by those actions whether the child victims will live or not. When Joseph Duncan/serial killer/pedophile kidnapped Shasta and Dylan Greone (murdering him six weeks later) he did take them to convenience stores and took them to a thrift shop to buy clothes. Pedophiles do strange things sometimes and I still believe the reason for taking her was to harm her by having her all to himself with no where to run.

It just doesn't make sense that he took her to save her from something. She had been back with her daddy for almost a year, and she seemed happy to be with him. Even his wife thought something wasn't right when he took her. If he has already molested other children which has been reported he certainly would sexually assault a child he seemed obsessed with.

I can't thank any posts because I'm on mobile but consider all of them thanked! SO happy she was found alive. Praying she is or will be okay....

OMG! I just came back online, and I am crying my heart out, but they are tears of overwhelming joy!

I am so glad they found this sweet innocent child.

However I do not believe he had her all of this time and didn't harm her.:( May God be with her and her family. If she has been harmed, I hope and pray they will get her the help she needs immediately so that she can begin the long journey to healing.

This day reminds me of the day they found Shasta Greone alive. I was so happy then and today that happiness is once again in my heart for sweet C

What a glorious day! So often it doesn't turnout this way.

IMO

Hopefully, with great good fortune, the daily presence of searchers nearby kept the too preoccupied to do her any physical harm.

Huzzah! This is the best news!
I hope that he didn't hurt her. If he did I hope she gets the very best help that she needs. I hope she doesn't really understand that she was endangered.
I hope she is going home to a good loving environment.

All the best to C

Someone was wondering...Brooke has posted in a facebook group that I am in that she works as a juvenile probation officer.

Steelman I think they were found closer to the VA/TN border ...North of where you have them on your map. They said it was on the North side of Clinch Mountain..Google Gravelly Valley Road

Gravely Valley road is a looooong road......has anybody heard an address ? Cinch mountain is coming up to be just outside of Rogersville, as shown on the map.
I'll move the location icon if I can get a better fix on the exact location.

No, and from what I read the daddy wasn't in prison, but he went to jail for something.

He had regained custody of C over a year ago. Some of the rumor gossipers are trying to make it like her daddy just regained custody of C but that isn't true.

Imo, the one she had to fear was the man who kidnapped her.

Gravely Valley road is a looooong road......has anybody heard an address ? Cinch mountain is coming up to be just outside of Rogersville, as shown on the map.

The first story that came out said Debord Rd and Gravely Valley Rd. Here's a link: https://goo.gl/maps/LSQnT56KVsK2

Love that the person who found ct detained gary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clinch Mountain. And it is in Hawkins County, but close to Hancock County. My husband was just showing me on Google maps.

They were all the way up the road to a grassy area at the end of Gravely Valley Rd. According to http://www.local8now.com/livestream

Now they are interviewing a witness that said first some ATV's came down the road and called 911 and shortly afterwards LE cars came racing in.

She said those two ATV's went driving up the road and then one came back down she thought to get cell service and made a call, minutes later LE came in large amounts.

That must have been the longest and fastest ride of that ATV callers life.

Three times today I had to walk away from my desk because of happy tears. THREE TIMES, GUYS!

I'm going to walk in to a stack of vacation requests tomorrow, I just know it! :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Anybody know what led them to be searching in that area everyday? Was it the sighting from the other night? I thought that was close to Mooresburg. Or was he known to frequent that area?

woot woot!! :happydance: so glad this baby girl was found alive. thank you public, thank you LE for all you did to help find her. god bless! :cheers:

Anybody know what led them to be searching in that area everyday? Was it the sighting from the other night? I thought that was close to Mooresburg. Or was he known to frequent that area?

Just some locals on ATVS searching the area (TBI I believe had requested people in the local area, search their properties)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname