TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully BBM, I don't remember a burner phone in that case. But he used a phone app TEXT ME, and it was traced back to his wife account..(may be forgetting the detail on the burner phone... but it def was not what was in play in the case how they connected them) It is very foolish for people to think/believe anything can't be traced in this day. Especially electronics. jmho

Hm. Well, not sure what case that was from, then- I will probably remember while I am trying to sleep later lol! But, the fact remains the same- a burner phone was purchased from a dollar General and "he" thought he couldn't be traced. But the police were able to track where the phone was purchased, and DG was able to get them the information for who was in the store at that time purchasing the item. "Untraceable" is generally not untraceable. Thankfully.

I have another left eye pic of the killer - taken from the MPD surveillance and it was while the killer was turning/walking. The shape of the eye is a little distorted...but you can see very short eyelashes and you can even see in the upper right what appears to be dark eyebrow hairs. Very curious....

View attachment 95351

This is awesome MrsPC! :takeabow:

Agreed. Or just go to your local library and use the computer without having to log into anything. Set up fake accounts on social sites and it would be very hard to find the person who did it. Unless the library has video of people using the computers.

At the libraries I've been to I've always had to use my card number to get on the internet, although one of them had a 15 minute quick search computer. It was rarely free.

I like many keep thinking how all the details seem to have worked out for the murderer ( so far ) lots of things in this case just fell into place for a premeditated murder; Her daughter was not there that am so Missy was isolated. Weather was bad, forced Missy inside for calculated entrapment. Outside camera not working; limit tapes. The murderer was in that church before- knew the inside cameras thus planned the garb to avoid total facial recognition. Tend to believe that He is known locally. IMO Appears to have had accessory for the crime. I think the car dropped off the perp dressed in black who walked stealth like into the woods and entered church in darkness- than that same car picked up the murderer at a different agreed upon location. It takes 2 to tango! I am leaning towards 2 individuals who plotted and had shared motive for Missy's murder. than I go back to question who gains or what is gained by her demise? So looking at why? versus who? or how. I am rambling but I have my theory Hope I am wrong.

Too many people are saying they forgive the offender of crimes and they are not sincere.
Generally the statement of forgiveness is followed by a statement that the offender still must take his punishment.
IMHO that totally invalidates the expression of forgiveness.
This statement seems to be geared to making the speaker feel better
without any actual effort on their part,
this is very much like the folks who claim to be sending prayers to help your Granny in ICU get better.
I'm pretty sure that less than 1% of these folks actually take to their knees and beg a favor of God almighty.
(not that it makes any difference)

Exactly. And in this case, BB does not state I forgive the murder only He CAN<<< not will, and ONLY if the person comes forth. So personally, it is a meaning less comment. And at this point allegedly no one even knows who the Suspect is. JMHO

ETA Quote

&#8220;Odd as it may sound, I can truly forgive you for what you've done. But only if you come forward,&#8221; Brandon said addressing Missy&#8217;s killer. &#8220;Turn yourself in. Do what's right. Don't live the rest of your life with this in your heartbecause it will eat you like cancer. The same applies with my family. We need closure. This is going to eat us alive for many years to come." http://www.fox4news.com/news/144581978-story

Agreed. Or just go to your local library and use the computer without having to log into anything. Set up fake accounts on social sites and it would be very hard to find the person who did it. Unless the library has video of people using the computers.

That's very possible.
I think my local library requires you "sign in" with a photo ID/library card before you can use their computers. That might not be standard procedure though... (although, I definitely think it SHOULD be.)

Exactly. And in this case, BB does not state I forgive the murder only He CAN<<< not will, and ONLY if the person comes forth. So personally, it is a meaning less comment. And at this point allegedly no one even knows who the Suspect is. JMHO
That's what I was gonna say.
I understand the ideology behind it but realistically makes no sense. IMO

It's a great question about school lockdown. I wonder about the time of the discovery and police response being so much earlier than a typical school day starts and how that may have played into decision-making. But we really don't know if they even considered it. If they thought it was a burglary gone bad, they may not have considered it an active shooter (or murderer) situation. Don't want to get too sidetracked but those are my thoughts to your post. Hope you and yours stay safe and sound.

That's what my husband says. I suppose I am just nervous about the times we live in. But our kids get to school early for various commitments. The 911 calls went out around 5am, the little ones schools start at 7:45. I don't think that's an outrageous time gap, but that could be just me. If they had a good idea of what happened by 7:45am, then they are definitely playing it close to the vest. And immediately the word went out from people in Missy's fitness circles that the police inferred we had nothing to worry about. And now, 30+ days later, their press conferences don't seem to inspire much confidence.

About this whole facebook thing, there's a scam going on and about a week ago the same thing happened to my sister. She had no idea until a friend asked why she was using two accounts. There is a scam going on where someone makes a profile with your pictures and sends friend requests. Maybe the person/people doing this will finally get caught due to using an account the police might be watching.

http://www.ricksdailytips.com/beware-duplicate-friend-requests/

Now there is a type of scam making the rounds that is even more insidious than most. Scammers are making virtual copies of real Facebook accounts by copying the photos and info from the real account’s “About” page to the fake ones. They then send friend requests to the friends listed on the real account.

Once the scammer has most or all of the original account holder’s friends onboard, there are countless ways those friends can be scammed because, well, we tend to trust our friends, right?

One of the most common scams perpetrated after a fake account has been created and populated with your friends is messaging you asking for money to help get them through some crisis.

Respectfully, forgiveness does not mean forgetting or excusing offenses. Forgiveness brings the forgiver peace of mind and frees them from anger. It empowers people to recognize pain suffered without letting that pain define them. It enables people to heal and move on with their lives the best they can. It's a way of reastablishing some semblance of control. Forgiveness is not one simple action, it is a process and we have no idea what is in someone's heart.

Respectfully BBM. I totally agree Forgiveness is a process. But we are speaking of the comment from last nights interview. In the statement in which we are speaking of, BB is not stating that he is forgiving anyone. It is a conditional comment, I can forgive *not I will* ... but ONLY if....

“Odd as it may sound, I can truly forgive you for what you've done. But only if you come forward,” Brandon said addressing Missy’s killer. “Turn yourself in. Do what's right. Don't live the rest of your life with this in your heartbecause it will eat you like cancer. The same applies with my family. We need closure. This is going to eat us alive for many years to come." http://www.fox4news.com/news/144581978-story

About this whole facebook thing, there's a scam going on and about a week ago the same thing happened to my sister. She had no idea until a friend asked why she was using two accounts. There is a scam going on where someone makes a profile with your pictures and sends friend requests. Maybe the person/people doing this will finally get caught due to using an account the police might be watching.

Now there is a type of scam making the rounds that is even more insidious than most. Scammers are making virtual copies of real Facebook accounts by copying the photos and info from the real account&#8217;s &#8220;About&#8221; page to the fake ones. They then send friend requests to the friends listed on the real account.

Once the scammer has most or all of the original account holder&#8217;s friends onboard, there are countless ways those friends can be scammed because, well, we tend to trust our friends, right?

One of the most common scams perpetrated after a fake account has been created and populated with your friends is messaging you asking for money to help get them through some crisis.

I've seen a lot of my friends post statuses like "If you get a friend request from me it is NOT me."

Seems like every time FB comes up here I change some of my settings.

I haven't read most of the posts on all the threads but have looked at many of them. Someone else must have brought this up as a possibility but I haven't seen it. Most of the "jealous woman" theories seem to suggest that the perp could be a woman whose husband was interested in Missy Bevers. Another possibility would be a woman who was obsessed with Brandon Bevers and wanted Missy out of the way. Has this possibility been discussed here? (Doesn't necessarily have to be someone actually involved with him.)

I got an email from LinkedIn today claiming there has been a security breach involving mine and other accounts and that law enforcement is involved. Would it be against any regulations to post a screenshot of the email directly sent to me from LinkedIn.com? I am a paying customer of their elite service. I have no idea if it's relevant but it discusses how they are currently read dressing security.
I wonder if NANCY GRACE INTERNS will graciously credit Websleuths?!?! Long overdue imo.

Now there is a type of scam making the rounds that is even more insidious than most. Scammers are making virtual copies of real Facebook accounts by copying the photos and info from the real account&#8217;s &#8220;About&#8221; page to the fake ones. They then send friend requests to the friends listed on the real account.

Once the scammer has most or all of the original account holder&#8217;s friends onboard, there are countless ways those friends can be scammed because, well, we tend to trust our friends, right?

I'm not feeling well so just know in advance that this post might not make much sense.

I'm trying to make a list of digital fingerprints SwatPerp might have left behind when murdering Missy:

1. The fake profile on Facebook - if it is someone creating a fake profile, then they need to track the IP address right away. Might not be SwatPerp but still worth looking into.
2. The creepy LinkedIn message - does LinkedIn keep IP records of messages sent through their system?
3. The possible burner phone - burner phone purchases can be traced to the store and credit card used to purchase it. If all else fails, using the date and time the person purchases it can be used to view security footage if someone used cash.
4. Security footage at the church - it might not be a bad idea for LE to look at footage from the days or even weeks previous to the crime occuring to see if someone did a "trial run" at the church (either driving by or looking in the window, ect). SwatPerp appeared to prepare to be caught on camera and covered themselves head to toe in a police costume.
5. Security footage at the nearby business - same as the church, perhaps SwatPerp had been there before, and police might find a similar Altima captured on camera under better daylight and weather conditions on days previous to the crime.

I am probably overlooking other things so if anyone has anything to add to this, feel free.

I also say check the days after... murderers often revisit the scene of the crime,

At the libraries I've been to I've always had to use my card number to get on the internet, although one of them had a 15 minute quick search computer. It was rarely free.
Oh, okay, so maybe I am mistaken. In my area they are free.

IMO Regarding the forgiveness statement... I think BB/MT have a strong suspicion of who SP is, and I think SP is a person close to him/them in some way. Hence the "forgive IF".
He is being directed in some part by LE.
IF he acted too distraught (I do see some pain in that interview, to be clear), the SP may be unwilling to talk. But since he was so composed in the interview, I think there is a reason for that in part as well.
The "house of God" statement also has some meaning.
This is ALL my opinion, but I think there were some hints there...

ETA... He also didn't say he was 99-100% sure it was a female, but instead 75% sure. I think he is more like 99% sure, but the percentage of doubt could give SP some room to sigh a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. Also, I think in part to because of so many rumors .. online and evidently around town, some of the Press Conf 5/20 was trying to nip some of that in the bud. (BB/RB alibis so forth) But BB makes note that he was told yesterday, they are not cleared. This is not as the reporter tries to imply just BB opinion. It is a fact.

In the latest news conference, police said at this point, none of Missy’s family, friends or coworkers are considered suspects. Brandon says no one should take that as meaning anybody has been cleared."It's just like the officer said today when I met with them; myself and everybody else in this investigation, despite the fact that they've come out and said they're no longer suspects doesn't mean they've been eradicated from the investigation because the door has to remain open,” Brandon said. "Once they've scoured the field they should never close the door, you know." http://www.fox4news.com/news/144581978-story

They were, POI and looked at as potential Suspects, all of those listed in the SW's. They are not cleared...they can still very much so still be POI. and JMHO they all are still among potentially more we just don't know about. All will be until an arrest. An arrest would clear them then, unless they have evidence to add them to the arrested . Alleged Murderer. JMHO

I haven't read most of the posts on all the threads but have looked at many of them. Someone else must have brought this up as a possibility but I haven't seen it. Most of the "jealous woman" theories seem to suggest that the perp could be a woman whose husband was interested in Missy Bevers. Another possibility would be a woman who was obsessed with Brandon Bevers and wanted Missy out of the way. Has this possibility been discussed here? (Doesn't necessarily have to be someone actually involved with him.)

I posted about this and gave two examples of something similar happening - Brenda Delgado in Texas hiring someone to kill Kendra Hatcher, and the doctor/student from California. I can't remember her name. Does anyone remember the woman I'm talking about? I might have it confused a bit.

I'm sure there are others as well.

I have another left eye pic of the killer - taken from the MPD surveillance and it was while the killer was turning/walking. The shape of the eye is a little distorted...but you can see very short eyelashes and you can even see in the upper right what appears to be dark eyebrow hairs. Very curious....

attachment.php

Can you please post your working copy? The image you started to work with? Thanks.

-Nin

View attachment 95351

Nice shot. Just wanted to clarify that this is the left eye - or is it right eye, as looks like medial ocular tear duct on right side of image. Do you see droopy eyelid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike