Status
Not open for further replies.
Evidence log. July 21 8:07 PM

Page 77 of 2016 SW

2A10 lantern with light
Quantity:1
Description:1
found on top of hatch

Hatch is a door or opening. Lantern would not be on top of a door as we usually think of a door.

The "room" as we would imagine has walls.

Was the hatch in the floor of the barn which led to the "room"???

Was the "room" actually under the floor of the barn? Which contained the freezer?

Sickening thought.

no friends either..........maybe that is why we do not hear anyone talking about him; no one allowed on farm but family? no childhood buddies? not mother, aunt,cousin, sister.............says allot in 3 years..........yet he claimed to have friends and witnesses in his manifesto
He did have family that tried to influence him to make better choices. Can't talk about family though.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

no friends either..........maybe that is why we do not hear anyone talking about him; no one allowed on farm but family? no childhood buddies? not mother, aunt,cousin, sister.............says allot in 3 years..........yet he claimed to have friends and witnesses in his manifesto
Exactly!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Did anybody notice that the abduction site is north of her home. That means she would have passed her drive way if she was headed northbound on CR6 from Evergreen school.

Ce's mother and grandmother lived next door to each other. She had just passed her mothers home and was close to her grandmother's when the abduction took place.

Does anyone know where he was incarcerated at during the prison years? Could be possible that traveling for visits for his family created a hardship. Maybe stepfather was ill and needed constant care, no vehicle, mother afraid to drive that far, etc. There could be many reasons that he did not have visitors. Almost all of the prisons are mid -southern Ohio, and back then the system did not try to put them near family such as now. They may have stayed in contact through letters and phone calls. Just trying to think rationally about the family dynamics.

I think crsr can answer that.

Sorry, I just haven't thought of these guys in forever so I thought I would check them out. Blast from the past I guess...
Debra Denise Brown Alton Coleman
attachment.php
attachment.php

Agg Murder x2, Attempted Agg Murder, Agg Robbery x2, Agg Burglary. Sentenced to life with no chance of Parole. ALL from Hamilton County. I find that strange because like I said, I was terrified of them as a child and I remember them staying at a yellow house that was along the West side of 475. Maybe that is just a faulty memory.

Alton Coleman wasn't so lucky: Apparently he was responsible for 8 murders.

On April 26, 2002, reciting Psalm 23, Alton Coleman was executed by lethal injection in the death chamber at the Southern Ohio Correctional Facility in Lucasville, Ohio.

***Edit*** I didn't realize those photos would turn out so huge and creepy! My apologies.

Yes..Alton was a maniacal rabid animal. He murdered a mom and her 10 year old daughter in Toledo here, remember. They were strangers to him.

I figured he was in Marion Prison also. That's where most went back then. Some to Mansfield (Which was the prison in the Shawshank Redemption) I don't remember when Mansfield was shut down. Toledo has their own prison now.

I figured he was in Marion Prison also. That's where most went back then. Some to Mansfield (Which was the prison in the Shawshank Redemption) I don't remember when Mansfield was shut down. Toledo has their own prison now.
You can tour the Mansfield prison and do the haunted tours..... No thank you.

Someone mentioned he used cement to seal his well. Couple of questions. Is there a device that could detect bodies sealed in there? Can bodies be extracted from a cement well? Has anyone notified LE of this concern? If not, should we?

This has probably been answered but here is what I found:
This segment is snipped from here:
http://kwc.org/mythbusters/2004/02/mythbusters_buried_in_concrete.html

"Buried in Concrete (Hoffa)
The main myth for this episode was the story of Hoffa's body being buried near the ten-yard line of Giants Stadium. Part I of this mythbusting brought back the use of dead pig corpses, last seen uses to bring "dead body scent" to a Corvette (no, these weren't the same corpses :) ). They buried the pigs under the sidewalk of the M5i building, slowly discovering that wet concrete that dries on top of rotting corpses acquires the smell of dead pig, especially when the gases from the rotting pigs percolates up through the wet concrete. All of this was to show that their equipment could detect a buried body beneath concreate, and also show that a body encased in concrete creates a pocket around it from the gases. In the second part of the mythbusting, they visited Giants stadium, chatted briefly with Jim Fassel, and then scanned the various parts of the field (end zones, fifty-yard line, ten-yard line) and stadium seats of the stadium. The scan showed nothing detectable buried in the areas rumored to contain Hoffa's body."

IIRC in a intake report? for his mother she denied physical abuse, but said he spoke to her like his father, and I took that as verbally abusive.
Just scared in general. I'm sure family knew of the crazy things he did. All that evidence at that house, not possible no one knew. Knowing what someone is capable of, I think would create fear. Involved or not, I think family could easily fear him.

I wouldn't go into Mansfield if someone paid me. You know...the warden, his wife, and 20 year old daughter were kidnapped by an escapee and all were murdered in the cornfield.

Oh come on!!

Question. If he told his therapist things while being mandated to see a therapist via parole conditions.

Then wasn't his therapist suppose to tell the courts that he stated that he has learned and his next abduction victim will be buried?
No, because she didn't name a specific person. You can't report nonspecific "thought" crimes.

They do have that machine now that can "see" under concrete now for bodies/remains. They used it looking for The Springfield 3 and did in fact find "3" chambers or some such with it but it is a hi rise parking structure and they could not get permission to dig it up which is bull*. Those women have been missing long enough and if there is a chance that they are buried there..that place should be dug up. Greed wins over possible justice in that case.

No, because she didn't name a specific person. You can't report nonspecific "thought" crimes.

Imo. Most predators don't know names to mention. Jmo.

So a psyhco therapist can't report names. But they can report ongoing intent by the predator. Jmo.

So if you know that this person is not going to hesitate to abduct more women in the future.

Then since this was a court mandated session.

Then I would like to think that the therapist should have told someone of future intent. Jmo.

I don't know about back in the day, but I'm a social worker in Ohio and a mandated reporter. That is definitely something I would report. I reported a client once for "beating my son's *advertiser censored* when he spilled milk." I also reported a foster parent for only feeding the foster kid Campbell's soup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imo. Most predators don't know names to mention. Jmo.

So a psyhco therapist can't report names. But they can report ongoing intent by the predator. Jmo
They can't. It was addressed in the media.

Dear Websleuths Members,

We have removed the documents connected to this case. In the next few days, we will do our best to get the same documents and post them on the forum.

In the meantime please feel free to discuss the documents.

Rarely do I comment on anything behind the scenes. However, there are times when it is necessary to explain what has happened and why.

One thing I will never tolerate is a member sending extremely rude private messages to the staff of Websleuths. Moderators are not here to be treated like they work for a certain member. No one is allowed to make rude demands behind the scenes.

When someone comes on the forum and are only here 7 days and yet they create havoc and drama behind the scenes it's time they are shown the door.

Rudeness and demanding behavior directed at our hard working volunteer moderators will never be tolerated.

Thank you for your patience while we obtain the documents.

Thank you,
Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members