IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was telling my teenage daughter about this case yesterday and really lecturing her about being safe, cautious, untrusting, etc I put her in a bad mood, but it scares the hell out of me!

God bless you TTF14! She can survive a bad mood. The other? It's debatable. Being a good parent comes first. Much respect!

February 25, 2017 12:49 PM

ISP releases second audio in teen killings

http://www.journalgazette.net/news/local/indiana/ISP-releases-second-audio-in-teens--killings

Sounds like they edited and recorded a new video clip......................hasn't been issued yet apparently

Today's recording was done at WMRS radio in Monticello.

I read it to mean they were talking about the public service announcement which was released earlier today. Hope I'm wrong.

I ask this because Im theorizing that if the BG parked at the cemetery came down towards the creek and then put on those black boots (we've all seen pictured), crossed the creek with boots on, jeans pushed into boots and then changed into the footwear we see on the bridge photo of BG. This would explain why BG's pants were so clean in the photo. After he led the girls "down the hill" and then across the creek to where their bodies were found he fled back the way he came through the cemetery? This also could have occurred if he parked at the residence knowing no one was at home?

Depending on water level, there may be places to cross the creek without actually stepping in the water? [IMO]

(I'm seriously seriously thinking about teaching a class on internet safety to kids and teens, I'm not kidding, I've been wanting to get this going for years...O/T, but I have the means to do this in the schools, and also want to contact my local police departments.)

My son's middle school counselors hold internet safety classes at the school throughout the school year. For the kids, they are mandatory and for the parents, they are optional. I have found the classes to be very informative.

No, not at all. I think he marched them across the creek, assaulted and killed them, then fled to the cemetery, leaving in his car. I don't think he removed them, that seems really unlikely IMO.

Same here.

MOO is he ordered them to follow the ridgeline, from the SE end of the bridge, towards the road/driveway. The road ascends a bit along the bottom of the hill, below the ridgeline. The ridgeline ends near the private property which is at the end of the road/driveway.

The "hill" the perp most likely was referring to would have been shorter, and perhaps much less steep, than the "hill" below the ridgeline at where the bridge meets it.

MOO is he got them to Bridge Creek, across a strip of land, across Deer Creek, and finally to where they were found.it's the shortest distance from the point of contact, to where the victims were found.

Post #304, a YouTube video, kind of back up what I think was the path they took.

Looking at the site there are tweezers, Swiss army knife type things, lanyards, coins, toys (which I suppose are left when one takes the found cache). Also, T-shirts, hoodies, backpacks, bracelets, key chains - whatever. The little brown bag caught my eye. I know nothing about this hobby but the cache left at this bridge had a coded hint: "Magnetic. Can be gotten from above but only using your touch." I guess that means that some folks had to go under the bridge to retrieve the cache and one photo shows someone holding their hands up through the bridge slats from underneath.

Thanks for the info.

I read it to mean they were talking about the public service announcement which was released earlier today. Hope I'm wrong.

second audio recording....................................I'm not too sure how to interpret that other than exactly the way it sounds.

My son's middle school counselors hold internet safety classes at the school throughout the school year. For the kids, they are mandatory and for the parents, they are optional. I have found the classes to be very informative.

We can all be thankful that Libby took that online safety course because presumably it's part of how she was savvy enough to think to hit record.

I do not have a link but everyone who has posted for at least three threads surely has already read what I did about her taking the online safety course.

That was my theory as well, which is why I went there to photograph it. The cemetery has a barbed wire fence around it. I didn't check the field next to it though for access because my daughter was creeped out by the white truck that stopped and sat there.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

We live in the Pacific Northwest and here we call them "muck boots". My oldest son is a pipe layer as well as an avid fishermen. He wears these boots for both. They come up to the bottom of his knee! It's sound to me that this creek is no more than a foot deep?

I'm sure you're correct. There's no way a new recording OF THE SUSPECT was recorded JUST TODAY in a RECORDING STUDIO. lol. it's not new audio of the perp from liberty's phone.

second audio recording....................................I'm not too sure how to interpret that other than exactly the way it sounds.
I posted the same link and agree with how it sounds in the article. I think they mean the PSA that was released today. The site should reword the article to stop more confusion on this.

State Police Sgt. Tony Slocum said Friday the billboard push that began across Indiana will expand soon to 45 other states to solicit tips in the killings of 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams.

http://www.whas11.com/news/local/in...-for-tips-in-indiana-teens-killings/414578712

So all the articles say something a bit different.
-----

What I have found through searching most of the night (that has probably landed me on some type of government watch list) is the FBI has used these often in crimes at a local/state level.

The only case I can find that specifies how many states is the search for bomber Daniel Andreas San Diego. His picture was on billboards in 7 states.

The suspected Boston Bombers' pictures were placed on billboards in New England states, but can't find a number and only know New Jersey didn't have them on billboards.

The Original Night Stalker (serial killer) page on Wiki mentions billboards nationwide being planned in June 2016, but not if it was done or on how many.

The 10 Most Wanted apparently regularly cycle nationwide.

Digital billboards are banned in some states- Vermont, Hawaii, Alaska, and Maine. Rhode Island and Oregon aren't allowing new ones to be placed. I know someone questioned a few threads ago about why only 46 states.

Out with the youngins 2day and they said they don't geocache cuz they heard some people got set up and robbed. Never heard that. When I walk with my dog different parks, you can identify a lot of the geocachers, they hold their gps thingie, looked like fun 2 me.

I can't find it anywhere...

We can all be thankful that Libby took that online safety course because presumably it's part of how she was savvy enough to think to hit record.

I do not have a link but everyone who has posted for at least three threads surely has already read what I did about her taking the online safety course.

Yes, I have found that the kids really do listen. Unfortunately, some kids don't fully grasp how dangerous some apps can be. A lot of local parents here have been shocked to hear that kids as young as sixth grade have been caught sexting.

According to the Sargeant, pick up time was supposed to be 3:30:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/16/ptab.01.html

So based on the timeline the girls were dropped off at the trail around 1pm. Snapchat photo of Abby on the bridge around 2pm seems to indicate that all is well one hour into the hike. Pick up time was supposed to be no later than 3:30pm, but they obviously failed to show up. That means their encounter with BG happened between 2pm and 3:30pm (which is brazen given that it was daylight and there could be others in the park).

Is it theorized that BG approached the girls, forced them off the bridge/trail and down the hill where they were possibly assaulted and ultimately killed, and then he left the area, leaving only their bodies behind.

OR Is it theorized that BG abducted the girls from the bridge/trail, forced them to walk down the hill and out to the cemetary (where he may have had a vehicle parked) to drive them to another location for assault/murder. Then at some point before that night he returned their bodies to the area?

How well was the area where the girls were found searched the previous afternoon and evening?

Also, I would like to know if the girls planned a linear hike ie. they were dropped off at Point A and planned to be picked up at Point B, or it was more of an 'out and back' or loop hike where they were supposed to start and end at the same location.

This is an amazing visual, and so helpful for those of us who do not live in the area and have trouble picturing the scene of the crime.

-The snapchat photo of Abby shows her wearing only a sweater, unzipped, while BG has a jacket buttoned over a hoodie. Either Abby is underdressed for the weather or BG is overdressed. Not sure of the temperature in Delphi that day.

It was a high of 47 degrees on Feb 13th. Pretty good weather for February in Central Indiana. Warm enough for them to want to take the trail.

I live in Indianapolis but I can't specifically remember how warm it felt that day but it has been uncharacteristically warm for Central Indiana these last couple weeks. I don't believe the BG is overdressed because the weather can change quickly here. He's dressed in layers like he's prepared for entire day: super cold morning, warmer afternoon, and cool evening.

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/indianapolis-in/46204/february-weather/348323?monyr=2/1/2017

Have the two videos from GH account been posted from youtube? Those are interesting. I sent them via pm to a mod requesting permission to post them. No response yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500