AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, the whole "abduction" theory just doesn't make sense. SC had the means and possibly a motive if there was abuse going on. I think he had help disposing her body and now they are closing in on them.

He is the one who introduced the word "abduction" in the 911 call. His boys were out looking for her. Maybe she was sleepwalking or heard a sound outside and went out to look around, Why think abduction right away? Oh yeah, the window screen. Usually a window screen can be pulled out from the inside by the tab thingy and not pulled out from the outside unless warped or ripped from the screen and someone grabs a warped edge. JMO

Is it me?

Or should all home owners turn their 2 car garages into living space for cheap.

Especially if you live somewhere hot and don't have to worry about snow storms.

Jmo. Because my car can sit its butt outside while I enjoy the extra 400sft to a home that I'm paying for. Lol.

Jmo

the pictures I saw only showed the closet door in the master bedroom, none of the other rooms. what did you see that there was no closet in the den/4th bedroom?

thanks

ABC News
reports that documents released Thursday by the Tucson Police Department reveal “apparent blood” was found on the floor of one of the bedrooms in her family’s home. According to HLN affiliate KOLD, the reports also show a white hat and shower curtain with “dark red-brown or brown stains” were removed from a car at the house.

Among other possible evidence detailed in the documents, investigators photographed writing on Isabel’s closet-door frame and walls, the Arizona Daily Star reported.

Mentioning a closet reminded me of the alleged writing in Isabel's closet.

This case is killing me. :(

Isabel deserved love. She deserved protection. What did she get?

Please folks .

If you are trying to sell your house.

Stop showing pics of purple and blue rooms with furniture that may turn off future buyers.

Jmo

Because it's a turn off for future buyers that see they have to automatically repaint because your rooms are different colors.

Jmo

Another dog thought that woke me up at 4am. Lol

My Beagles will get protective of my kids if someone is tickling them, or wrestling with them.
My female beagle actually barks every time she sees DH hug me. LOL

With all due respect, what your dogs would do in your house and with your kids may not apply to other dogs, not your breed, not living in your home. Each case is unique, as is each dog.

Fairly early in the case it became clear the police were thinking it was not an "abduction" per se, but perhaps someone inside the family. It's been my opinion all along this wasn't a case of a stranger abduction and whatever happened to Isa happened inside her home and not by a random stranger coming in to get her through her window. I believe she was likely deceased before she was taken out of the home and I believe her death was to cover up a crime committed on her.

Police aren't going to arrest anyone until there's enough evidence that the DA feels comfortable taking to a jury. The state only gets one bite of the proverbial apple, and if they blow it they don't get a do over. No one wants to see a killer walking around free, but even worse would be if a killer walks free forever because there wasn't enough evidence to convince a jury to convict and then that person or persons can never be tried again.

Isabel's body was found in Tucson. Sergeant Dugan works as Media Relations Sergeant at the Tucson PD.

https://twitter.com/SgtDugan
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-02 at 10.38.36 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-04-02 at 10.38.36 PM.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 377
Is this youtube video of a man trying to dig a hole in caliche a fair representation of the soil in Tucson?
[video=youtube;WDuBkyvB9FU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDuBkyvB9FU[/video]
If so, it's unlikely that someone dug a grave to hide Isabel's body. Since she wasn't located for 5 years, someone must have dumped her in dangerous terrain.

Isabel's body was found in Tucson. Sergeant Dugan works as Media Relations Sergeant at the Tucson PD.

https://twitter.com/SgtDugan
attachment.php

That's kind of odd...much of Pima County is remote and/or rural. Tucson, well I suppose there are parts of the city that are kind of, well not rural but have a lower population density than most of the city, but remote? Eh. Patches of desert count as 'remote'? Maybe just bad phrasing...

Caliche is liberally scattered throughout Tucson. Even without caliche the soil (hah dirt, soil not so much) is hard packed, needs watering before you do any hardcore digging.

What is the distance to the closest "remote area" from the Celis' Tucson home?

Distance...maybe 25 miles in any direction? If you head north you'd have to go up Mt Lemmon but there are surely some remote areas up there. Directly east you run into the Rincon Mtns in oh say 10 miles max. South, that's a little harder to say,but 25? West you have to go through much of the city but 25 miles would probably do it. Northwest is farther out maybe 40? Southwest guess the same.

I never claimed their dogs would do the same. The mention of the dogs simply got me thinking about how mine would react. So I shared. :twocents:

With all due respect, what your dogs would do in your house and with your kids may not apply to other dogs, not your breed, not living in your home. Each case is unique, as is each dog.

isabel-celis-abduction-ellie-tza-floorplan.png

The boys (Isa's brothers) slept in the front bedroom.
0413FAfd69eb46C-21705124.jpg

Isabel was in the middle bedroom. According to the layout she would have had to walk towards her brothers' room, in view of dad, to go anywhere.

So, Dad was sleeping in the family room. His view would have been:

FD1D2990D7e3433-21705124.jpg

The cousin and friend slept in the "den" at the back.
5C717F4c2D8a410-21705124.jpg

They would have had to actually walk THROUGH the family room, where dad was sleeping/watching TV, to get to Isabel's room. (see the door in the upper right of the view in the family room.)

Just sayin'.

Why would they have to walk through any of the rooms in the home if they lifted the screen out on Isa' window and came in through her window and exited the same way?

IMO

Why would they have to walk through any of the rooms in the home if they lifted the screen out on Isa' window and came in through her window and exited the same way?

IMO
Tucson News Now has obtained surveillance footage showing what was happening around the home on the night she disappeared.
In the nearly 10 hours of footage, we never see any sign of Isabel. Even though it's from a distance, we never see anybody outside her bedroom window either.
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/31971686/newly-released-video-shows-celis-home-on-night-of-disappearance

Tucson News Now has obtained surveillance footage showing what was happening around the home on the night she disappeared.
In the nearly 10 hours of footage, we never see any sign of Isabel. Even though it's from a distance, we never see anybody outside her bedroom window either.
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/31971686/newly-released-video-shows-celis-home-on-night-of-disappearance

Didnt they lift fingerprints off of the window sill area? I cant get your link to work but how far away were the cameras and was the Celis' home at the back lit up like it was daylight all during that time?I looked again this morning at the screen laying on the ground and it looks like to me it was prized up with a small flat screwdriver from the outside. Its bent outward which would be consistent with the screen being compromised from the outside. We dont bend our screens but we do prize them up gently with a small flat head screwdriver to get them out to clean the window. Its much faster than going all over the inside of our home and lifting them up by the inside tabs.

From everything I recall the TPD has been consistent on this being an abduction so if they believe that..no matter if its not on camera she was abducted out of her home by someone. Were the cameras fixed and only showed the back of their home constantly? It doesnt take but a few minutes to get a child out of their home. We have seen many cases where children were abducted right out of their home and no one heard or saw a thing.

Oh let me ask you something else please. Is the Uncle/cousin's alibi only substantiated by his friend who said he was with him? I was just wondering if the friend knew a lot more and no longer can live with it and it may have been him who tipped of the TPD where Isa's remains were located.

TIA

Just revisited the poll re: Isabel Celis case to refresh my recollection of how I voted in the survey that I submitted. I had a difficult time deciding then, as I do even now, whether Isabel was murdered or the victim of an accident in her home that was covered up by her parents. Now that Isabel's remains have been recovered, I hope there will be an arrest and charges filed in the case. Rest in peace, beautiful girl :rose:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?173262-What-happened-to-Isabel-Celis/page5

And they never see anyone from the household removing anything, either. If they did so, how did all the cameras miss it? She was obviously removed from the house by someone. If you believe the dogs alerted in the house and were accurately alerting on the location a dead body once lay, you must also believe that the body was removed by someone at some point. Yet, no one is seeing that on the footage we know about. How was she removed from the house and by whom without being seen by cameras? Did the cameras just miss it? What else did they miss, if that's the case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jend1184