AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was saddened to hear this news, but not really surprised. I always believed she would be located not too far from home. Isabel was a beautiful child, who seemed to have such a bright spirit. RIP.

I am saying it now...here's a wild, wild thought. So no need to bash me on this wild, wild thought.

Here goes...Could someone have put Isabel in mom's car before she left that morning in order to get her away from the search area?

P.s. Sorry for the back to back posts.

But mom drove right back home. Neh.

Isabel usually slept with her siblings, but on that night she didn't. Her father didn't usually sleep on the couch, but that night he did until 5 am.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/27/ng.01.html

Why did Isa sleep in her bedroom that night? Isa must have discussed her sleeping arrangements with someone in her family before she went and slept in her own room the night she was taken. Did someone tell her she couldn't sleep in her brothers room and she had to go and sleep in her room by herself? Did anyone sleep in Isa's bed when she slept in her brother's room? Did her parents move her bed into her brother's room when she slept in there? Why did she sleep in her brothers room?

No one who spoke to Nancy Grace during this episode said Sergio slept on the couch the night his daughter disappeared.

When Jostad discussed the house's floor plan, she said " Well, Nancy, you can see that the bedrooms -- the bedroom we believe was Isabel`s bedroom is all the way on the other side, almost the opposite corner of the house from where the parents are in that master bedroom, we assume. There`s the family room. The kitchen is in between. So it`s not as though they were right next door to her bedroom. You can see on the left side of your screen, you`ve got the middle bedroom. That`s the one Isa is sleeping in the night this happened. You`ve got the right-hand, right top corner. That`s the master suite, where we assume the parents sleep. In between, you`ve got this family room area, and you`ve also got a kitchen. That`s what that long narrow bar is there.

GRACE: Got it. So for the parents to get to Isa`s bedroom, they`ve got to go out their door, take a turn, through the kitchen, take a turn, kind of going around that door right there, through the family room...

JOSTAD: Right.

GRACE: ... through a door, take a turn into Isa`s bedroom, correct?

I guess the dogs would know if Isa was in Becky's car, or the police would have found evidence of it? I think they only found blood in Sergio's car but that doesn't really mean anything. I don't really know.

Why did Isa sleep in her bedroom that night? Isa must have discussed her sleeping arrangements with someone in her family before she went and slept in her own room the night she was taken. Did someone tell her she couldn't sleep in her brothers room and she had to go and sleep in her room by herself? Did anyone sleep in Isa's bed when she slept in her brother's room? Did her parents move her bed into her brother's room when she slept in there? Why did she sleep in her brothers room?

No one who spoke to Nancy Grace during this episode said Sergio slept on the couch the night his daughter disappeared.

When Jostad discussed the house's floor plan, she said " Well, Nancy, you can see that the bedrooms -- the bedroom we believe was Isabel`s bedroom is all the way on the other side, almost the opposite corner of the house from where the parents are in that master bedroom, we assume. There`s the family room. The kitchen is in between. So it`s not as though they were right next door to her bedroom. You can see on the left side of your screen, you`ve got the middle bedroom. That`s the one Isa is sleeping in the night this happened. You`ve got the right-hand, right top corner. That`s the master suite, where we assume the parents sleep. In between, you`ve got this family room area, and you`ve also got a kitchen. That`s what that long narrow bar is there.

GRACE: Got it. So for the parents to get to Isa`s bedroom, they`ve got to go out their door, take a turn, through the kitchen, take a turn, kind of going around that door right there, through the family room...

JOSTAD: Right.

GRACE: ... through a door, take a turn into Isa`s bedroom, correct?

Sergio stated he slept on the couch that night until about 5 am. It's in the transcripts link

This floor plan of the house shows 3 bedrooms - one master bedroom and two smaller bedrooms:

https://www.google.de/search?q=Floo...an+Isabel+celis+house&*&imgrc=R2r21Q27TgXzAM:
I understand what you are saying and the floor plan you linked say and show,
BUT, in the link I posted, there are clearly 4 bedrooms. If you expand the link for further details it states there are NO guest rooms, and NO study etc.
so my question becomes is there more to the house than being shown or listed and also where in the world is this 4th room located?

Sergio stated he slept on the couch that night until about 5 am. It's in the transcripts link

I remember hearing Sergio watched a prerecorded sports show by himself after everyone else went to bed.
I assume he watched the show in the family room and the television might have been on until he went to his bedroom at 5 am.

I am saying it now...here's a wild, wild thought. So no need to bash me on this wild, wild thought.

Here goes...Could someone have put Isabel in mom's car before she left that morning in order to get her away from the search area?

P.s. Sorry for the back to back posts.
Yes, Mom could have dumped Isabel's body on the way to her job.

Would the FBI's cadaver dog have "hit" on Becky's car if this occurred? I don't know. If Isabel was wrapped in something and her body never touch the car's carpet, maybe not, but it's unknown. The FBI dog did "hit" in the Celis' house.

There were multiple security cameras that inadvertently had the front and back of the Celis' home in their field of view. If someone carried a large object out to Becky's car that morning, a security camera likely recorded it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-01 at 7.58.12 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-04-01 at 7.58.12 PM.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 376

Would the FBI's cadaver dog have "hit" on Becky's car if this occurred? I don't know. If Isabel was wrapped in something and her body never touch the car's carpet, maybe not, but it's unknown. The FBI dog did "hit" in the Celis' house.

There were multiple security cameras that inadvertently had the front and back of the Celis' home in their field of view. If someone carried a large object out to Becky's car that morning, a security camera likely recorded it.

IMO, the mom isn't involved. Same with the dad.
The cousin has been on my radar since he was first discussed.
It's possible he killed Isa (maybe by accident) and then disposed (I hate using that word) of her in the desert.

JMO

I understand what you are saying and the floor plan you linked say and show,
BUT, in the link I posted, there are clearly 4 bedrooms. If you expand the link for further details it states there are NO guest rooms, and NO study etc.
so my question becomes is there more to the house than being shown or listed and also where in the world is this 4th room located?

the den would be the optional 4th bedroom, imo. (I work for a real estate appraiser, and it could be listed as a 4 bedroom, or a 3 bedroom with a den.)

I have been trying to learn things about this case since it's new to me. I saw a surveillance video of some people walking the night of her "disappearance." Can someone tell me where exactly that footage is from? Is it from one of the video cameras mentioned in that map above?

But who would be talking loudly inside her room at 6:30? Not the abductors because her mom and older brothers were in the next rooms.
The neighbor is interviewed in this video and states that the talking male voices she heard at 6:30 am were talking in normal voices (not shouting or frantic). Hear that she says both her dog and the Celis' dogs were frantically barking at this same time.
[video=youtube;x-1gFSQ3ot0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-1gFSQ3ot0[/video]

I was thinking someone else could have placed Isabel in Moms car knowing she would drive to work the next morning. I do know most likely wherever mom parked for worked probably had security cameras. So if anyone went to the parked car it was probably video taped.
Just trying to think outside the box.

Police searched a truck belonging to one of Isabel's uncles on April 24.
http://tucson.com/news/local/crime/intensity-of-search-for-isabel-revealed/article_91fee6b2-df37-5c40-bc2a-20e15fe69299.html

Was this the uncle’s truck which was seen speeding (on the Moore Security Solution's surveillance camera) in the alley behind the Celis’ home at 7:00 am?
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-01 at 11.09.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-01 at 11.09.17 PM.png
    722.7 KB · Views: 330
I have been trying to learn things about this case since it's new to me. I saw a surveillance video of some people walking the night of her "disappearance." Can someone tell me where exactly that footage is from? Is it from one of the video cameras mentioned in that map above?
Amy, so much info...i would try to do a quick reading scan on first thread and last and maybe try to feel in with the threads in between later. Imho

Yes it is. This was a group leaving a bar around 1:30 am. The police found them and questioned them.

Police searched a truck belonging to one of Isabel's uncles on April 24.
http://tucson.com/news/local/crime/intensity-of-search-for-isabel-revealed/article_91fee6b2-df37-5c40-bc2a-20e15fe69299.html

Was this the uncle’s truck which was seen speeding (on the Moore Security Solution's surveillance camera) in the alley behind the Celis’ home at 7:00 am?
attachment.php

There is a photo of a truck on the uncle's old FB page. This truck isn't the same color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member