AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was at 6:30 am. It was light outside. Sunrise in April in AZ starts about 5:50 am.

Isabel's window was wide open and located about 10-15 feet from the neighbor's window. The men might have been talking inside Isabel's room and weren't outside.

Which men?

Why did the FBI's scent and cadaver dog "hit" inside the Celis' home?
http://abcnews.go.com/US/isabel-celis-man-captured-surveillance-video-forward/story?id=16238151

In all honesty. I think cadaver dogs would hit on a female monthly garment that belongs to mom with probably the most scent in her daughters room.

Jmo

So maybe the dogs caught the original scent from moms bathroom

But barked since mom is in Isa room often as well. Idk.

Just a possible.

Whose truck is this in the photo? Whose truck was searched by the police?
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/31971686/newly-released-video-shows-celis-home-on-night-of-disappearance

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-01 at 11.09.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-01 at 11.09.17 PM.png
    722.7 KB · Views: 231
In all honesty. I think cadaver dogs would hit on a female monthly garment that belongs to mom with probably the most scent in her daughters room.

Jmo

I don't think that cadaver dogs hit on anything alive. It's got nothing to do with blood. I believe they are trained to smell decomp. Am I mistaken?
If I'm not, then it can't have anything to do with mom.

Jmo
If someone broke into the Celis' home to abduct Isabel, it's unlikely he would kill her and leave her body lying there for 15-30 minutes (amount of time required for cadaverine to develop). Child abductors don't abduct dead children.

TPD stated that Isa was found in Pima County earlier this month (meaning March). Pinal County is the wrong location. They also said explicitly that she was not found by a someone just stumbling on the remains on KGUN9 (Tucson's local ABC affiliate) last night. They said she was found in the course of "investigation". The reporter who attended the press conference stressed this fact at the end of his report.

What about in and around the Mt. Lemmon area? Is that in Pima County?

Just for the record, because of the video surveillance; I don't believe this was a stranger abduction. TOS prevents me from going any further. I also haven't completely discounted JM (maybe even with his buddy). Both have Facebook pages ...

I actually thought the body was found in early February. I saw that somewhere in my meanderings on this case today.

Someone said that the Celis's listed their house on Feb 22. Others postulated that the C's decided to list their house because a body had been found But then that would explain why they listed their house in February.

The general consensus was that the body was found in early March....and yet I found something that indicated that it was early February. Now I have to go back and find the source!
I also read the body was found 8 weeks ago. I also read 2 and 4 weeks ago. I read tonight that it was found 6 miles from her home.

I had posted that they put their house up for sale before I realized that in the press conference he says that the body was found earlier this month, which I'm assuming meant the beginning of March however I agree with you that I thought I read somewhere it was found earlier than that. Maybe they were just planning on moving anyways and it isn't related. It does look like they are going to end up taking a loss when they sell it though they bought it for much more than it's listed at.

Also someone asked about how many bedrooms ect the home has, I suggest looking up the listing, there are pictures of all bedrooms and it's very obvious which room is Isabel's which is very sad to see.

The arrested pedophile's FB pages that I've snooped on didn't have anything depicting adult sexuality on them. They didn't try to pretend they liked women in bikinis.

I can't say I have had the same experience. No overt indications of pedophilia on 75% of the pages I've sleuthed.

I can't say I have had the same experience. No overt indications of pedophilia on 75% of the pages I've sleuthed.

I didn't mean to imply that the pedo's FB pages I searched had photos of naked children. None of them had photos of naked children or adult sexuality. None advertised that they were interested in children. None pretended to be interested in women. (JM's FB page has many women in bikinis.)

Nine months after Isabel disappeared, Tucson Police re-search the Celis' family home. Why?
http://www.kvoa.com/story/35044333/investigation-into-isabel-celis-disappearance
http://abcnews.go.com/US/isabel-celis-man-captured-surveillance-video-forward/story?id=16238151

That was at 6:30 am. It was light outside. Sunrise in April in AZ starts about 5:50 am.

Isabel's window was wide open and located about 10-15 feet from the neighbor's window. The men might have been talking inside Isabel's room and weren't outside.

But who would be talking loudly inside her room at 6:30? Not the abductors because her mom and older brothers were in the next rooms.

I know there is a lot of suspicion towards SC. But what would his motive be? If it was sexual, why kill her? It makes no sense.

I know there is a lot of suspicion towards SC. But what would his motive be? If it was sexual, why kill her? It makes no sense.
Some people are violent, violent meth heads, or violent drunks. CPS visits many violent homes, but only sometimes makes a good decision about removing kids before they are killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loretti11