AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry.

But that's bull crap if you are innocent with a rock solid alibi. Jmo.

The guy was still young but ran as if he had something to hide while having a alibi.

Also. Every child abducted may have family members in the area that was mad at their family.

But cases showed that the disappearing uncle or disappearing previous male live-in was always at most guilty. Jmo

You're entitled to that opinion, of course, but it doesn't make a differing opinion "bull crap."

If I was getting blamed by a family that had some issues like this one apparently had (don't know what the CPS issues were but they're a fact, and who knows what other family dynamics he witnessed), I'd get a lawyer. And IIRC, he's from elsewhere, so it's not like he ran away from his lifelong home.

But if I felt I was getting framed or pointed at by my cousin (who staunchly stands by her man about whom I won't comment further due to TOS and mod's request) and her husband, I'd go back to where I wasn't being targeted. And get a lawyer? You bet. Abducting and/or murdering a child is about the most serious crime I can imagine and I'd protect myself, even and maybe especially if I'm innocent. We don't know their internal family dynamics. It doesn't mean he didn't care about Isabel. What's he supposed to do, wander the streets searching? (That's a rhetorical Q.)

He may or may not be involved. Obviously, I'm not privy to info LE has collected in their investigation.

No, it's common sense. The police have many surveillance videos of the area including one from 200 ft behind the Celis' home which DIDN'T show any activity at Isabel's window.

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/31971686/newly-released-video-shows-celis-home-on-night-of-disappearance
IIRC, there was a tall wood fence, you would not have seen her bedroom.

I do remember the neighbor though. She said something woke her up that morning. I'll be back with a link so I don't say anything which isn't factual.

I do remember the neighbor though. She said something woke her up that morning. I'll be back with a link so I don't say anything which isn't factual.

IIRC, it was the sounds of the dogs barking that woke the neighbor up.

The cousins friend (per the crimewatchdaily article that I previously linked ) Said he doesn't blame the cousin for leaving to avoid speculation.

He also says he would have left as well if he had the means to do so.

But why leave 3 weeks later when someone has kidnapped a little girl that you know or that is family. Especially if both of you are each others alibi?

So they are definitely still in my realm of thought. Jmo.

Why would the friend want to leave too? His name is stated in that article. Anyone check to see if he was recently arrested? Not accusing, just musing ...

Pardon my lack of knowledge in this case, but how many bedrooms were there is Isa's house? Who slept where? Where did the "nephew" and his wife sleep? It sounds like Isa had her own bedroom. It sounds like her two brothers had another room.

I'm just curious as to the set up. Isa's father fell asleep on the couch that night. Where was the livingroom versus the various bedrooms?
Was the basement finished? is that where the boys slept? is that where the nephew/wife slept? Where did the dogs normally stay at night? Why didn't they bark, as they normally would have (according to SG) if someone broke into Isa's bedroom?
So many questions. So late to this case. (my apologies)

That's not true. The security camera on Moore Security Solutions (200 ft behind the Celis' home could see the area outside Isabel's window. The surveillance camera was on the roof of Moore Security Solutions. It was much higher than the Celis' fence and could see down to the area beside Isabel's window. The technician at Moore Security Solutions and theTucson News Now agreed that the security video never saw any sign of Isabel and never saw anybody outside her bedroom window on the night she disappeared.
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/31971686/newly-released-video-shows-celis-home-on-night-of-disappearance

A dog from an FBI search team that was a scent and cadaver dog hit on something in the house that police noted was "important" to the investigation on April 22. Police then executed search warrants on the Celis home and other homes in the neighborhood, though they would not say which ones.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/isabel-celis-man-captured-surveillance-video-forward/story?id=16238151

Have you ever snooped on arrested pedophiles' Facebook pages? I have. Their pages aren't filled with many women wearing bikinis. Just saying. :)

What better cover could there be? Just saying that doesn't amount to a hill of beans. Not many post things which are obvious.

IMO, they were led to that location through a tip.

Human remains found in remote desert area of Pinal County

RED ROCK — What appear to be human bones have been found in a remote part of the desert west of Red Rock in southern Pinal County, authorities said.

Pinal County Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Navideh Forghani confirmed the finding Wednesday night after a tip was called in to PinalCentral. As of now, Forghani said the bones appear to indicate a single body.

PCSO became aware of the bones on Tuesday after a hunter in the area reported seeing what he believed to be human remains. An exact location could not be provided, but PCSO located the site and sent a detective to the scene to “make sure everything is processed correctly just in case it turns into anything a lot more serious.”

Forghani could not say whether the bones were buried or had been left on the desert surface, nor was it immediately clear what the cause of death had been.

“They don’t know what they’re dealing with,” she said. “Is this foul play?

“It is a remote area of the desert, so it could have been someone walking through.”

The Pinal County Medical Examiner’s Office will determine the cause of death as well as the identity if possible, but it is still early.

No further information was available as of Thursday afternoon, and Forghani said it was too soon to know whether the bones belonged to an adult or a child.

http://www.pinalcentral.com/casa_gr...cle_c4d85420-8de9-54a8-b6d5-bf7125897a85.html

RED ROCK — What appear to be human bones have been found in a remote part of the desert west of Red Rock in southern Pinal County, authorities said.

Pinal County Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Navideh Forghani confirmed the finding Wednesday night after a tip was called in to PinalCentral. As of now, Forghani said the bones appear to indicate a single body.

PCSO became aware of the bones on Tuesday after a hunter in the area reported seeing what he believed to be human remains. An exact location could not be provided, but PCSO located the site and sent a detective to the scene to “make sure everything is processed correctly just in case it turns into anything a lot more serious.”

Forghani could not say whether the bones were buried or had been left on the desert surface, nor was it immediately clear what the cause of death had been.

“It is a remote area of the desert, so it could have been someone walking through.”

The Pinal County Medical Examiner’s Office will determine the cause of death as well as the identity if possible, but it is still early.

No further information was available as of Thursday afternoon, and Forghani said it was too soon to know whether the bones belonged to an adult or a child.

http://www.pinalcentral.com/casa_gr...cle_c4d85420-8de9-54a8-b6d5-bf7125897a85.html

That's a different body in Pinal County. Isabel was found in Pima County. Law enforcement said it wasn't happenstance that Isabel's body was found.

What better cover could there be? Just saying that doesn't amount to a hill of beans. Not many post things which are obvious.

Actually, I think that is exactly Granny's point, isn't it? Maybe I'm missing something?

Wrong county.
Isabel's remains were found in Pima county.

Actually, I think that is exactly Granny's point, isn't it? Maybe I'm missing something?
The arrested pedophile's FB pages that I've snooped on didn't have anything depicting adult sexuality on them. They didn't try to pretend they liked women in bikinis.

The neighbor said she heard dogs barking and men's voices outside. That was repeated in one of the recent Tucson media reports.

You're entitled to that opinion, of course, but it doesn't make a differing opinion "bull crap."

If I was getting blamed by a family that had some issues like this one apparently had (don't know what the CPS issues were but they're a fact, and who knows what other family dynamics he witnessed), I'd get a lawyer. And IIRC, he's from elsewhere, so it's not like he ran away from his lifelong home.

But if I felt I was getting framed or pointed at by my cousin (who staunchly stands by her man about whom I won't comment further due to TOS and mod's request) and her husband, I'd go back to where I wasn't being targeted. And get a lawyer? You bet. Abducting and/or murdering a child is about the most serious crime I can imagine and I'd protect myself, even and maybe especially if I'm innocent. We don't know their internal family dynamics. It doesn't mean he didn't care about Isabel. What's he supposed to do, wander the streets searching? (That's a rhetorical Q.)

He may or may not be involved. Obviously, I'm not privy to info LE has collected in their investigation.

Agree.

So we are only discussing a open discussion of possibles. Jmo

Why did the FBI's scent and cadaver dog "hit" inside the Celis' home?
http://abcnews.go.com/US/isabel-celis-man-captured-surveillance-video-forward/story?id=16238151

PCSO became aware of the bones on Tuesday after a hunter in the area reported seeing what he believed to be human remains.

TPD stated that Isa was found in Pima County earlier this month (meaning March). Pinal County is the wrong location. They also said explicitly that she was not found by a someone just stumbling on the remains on KGUN9 (Tucson's local ABC affiliate) last night. They said she was found in the course of "investigation". The reporter who attended the press conference stressed this fact at the end of his report.

The neighbor said she heard dogs barking and men's voices outside. That was repeated in one of the recent Tucson media reports.
That was at 6:30 am. It was light outside. Sunrise in April in AZ starts about 5:50 am.

Isabel's window was wide open and located about 10-15 feet from the neighbor's window. The men might have been talking inside Isabel's room and weren't outside.

TPD stated that Isa was found in Pima County earlier this month (meaning March). Pinal County is the wrong location. They also said explicitly that she was not found by a someone just stumbling on the remains on KGUN9 (Tucson's local ABC affiliate) last night. They said she was found in the course of "investigation". The reporter who attended the press conference stressed this fact at the end of his report.

I actually thought the body was found in early February. I saw that somewhere in my meanderings on this case today.

Someone said that the Celis's listed their house on Feb 22. Others postulated that the C's decided to list their house because a body had been found But then that would explain why they listed their house in February.

The general consensus was that the body was found in early March....and yet I found something that indicated that it was early February. Now I have to go back and find the source!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twinkme