Zach Adams on trial -kidnapping/murder Holly Bobo 9/20-22, 2017 GUILTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
after yesterday I doubt they will have a big problem giving the death penalty...the quilty verdicts meet all criteria for dp and they all said at voir dire that they can give it. So if someone changes now that would be odd and would signal to me that there may have been one that saw some evidence as weak but voted guilty of murder one anyway.

I agree. This jury seems to work well together and that's always a good thing. I too think they'll be unanimous for the DP.

Yawwwwnnnn. Good morning!

Another day to hopefully see more justice.

I'm for the DP. I don't think that about every first degree murder case in which the DP is an option, btw. But in this case, with the multiple aggravators and pure heinousness of what he perpetuated on this young lady, he well earned his way into it. I would vote for the DP for ZA without hesitation and lose not one night of sleep for it.

not a dp proponent here but this case fits the reason they have it and it should be given here or gotten rid of entirely. This is a textbook case based on verdicts.

On such small things, a life changes. It's so tragic it makes me sick.

It also shows he was violent for a LONG time. He was 18 in 2004. And I'm sure he got worse the more he got away with things. If this is the picture painted for the jury today, I think they may sentence him to death. My father used to say some people just needed killing. If that was ever true, I think it's true here.

today can they finally bring in his past?

today can they finally bring in his past?

Indeed they can. Prior bad acts are allowed. Prior good acts (if his team can find any) are also allowed.

Penalty phase is about aggravators vs mitigators

TECHNICAL ADVICE...just wondering I enjoy watching comments here while watching the live stream elsewhere...lately some extremely loud and obnoxious ads blare from time to time (often) and no idea where they are coming from or how to stop them. I get ads are necessary but would far prefer to just make a donation than listen to them...can anyone tell me how to stop them or at least mute? Thanks.

Indeed they can. Prior bad acts are allowed. Prior good acts (if his team can find any) are also allowed.

well this phase could take a while but my guess is judge is going to limit the number of speakers...I have seen that before that only *advertiser censored* amount of speakers allowed on both sides with limits on atty statements too. I mean with a guy like this could go for days on priors . While media are saying he will speak (probably to boost ratings) I have to wonder what he can say other than he is sorry to the family for their loss but taking no responsibility.

will be listening for the good acts...assume we will hear from pawpaw and Cindy Adams (she likes the public speaking) to beg for his life...i have always thought they are probably okaywith him being in prison to restore their own lives but death is not what they want.

Bro and I went to this!

Mikelis Day is celebrated during the autumn solstice, when the sun turns towards winter - this is the time when daytime and nighttime is the same length and the astronomical autumn sets in. This is an important time of the year for farmers, when the most important jobs have been completed before winter and it is time to celebrate the harvest. Market squares will be full of Latvian grown pumpkins, apples, pears, cranberries, cowberries and much more. The ladies of the house will be offering homemade jams, cheeses, traditional pastries and home-basked bread. Everyone will be able to enjoy and purchase fresh honey, as well as smoked meats and fish. Meanwhile, local craftsmen will also be on hand offering traditional and contemporary linens, ceramics, jewelry, wooden items and much, much more.

I bought some home made Latvian rye bread (1/2 loaf - can't eat it all myself!), and some GIANT gingerbread cookies for presents. Going to try & post the picture of the cookies - attaching pictures today hasn't gone well. Let's see....

attachment.php

:eek: on the picture attached to the article in your post #857 Harmony - he looks like Lurch! Quite a difference from court!

I know his acts of deprevity that he committed deserve the DP, but would it not be better for the Bobo's for LWOP. That way they don't have to worry about any kind of appeals. I don't know.... we shall see!

See you all in about a little over an hour! :wave: Need to get caught up on my other cases.

Attachments

• Miklis Fair 025.jpg
    Miklis Fair 025.jpg
    505.5 KB · Views: 263
I fully expected the verdict to come back as quickly as it did, and even predicted yesterday morning that there would either be a verdict by mid-afternoon, or an eventual hung jury. While I live in NC, I have cousins in that general area, and know that most of the folks there are good, hard-working, God-fearing families that love their communities and way of life. I predict this jury will not have to deliberate longer than an hour to deliver a death sentence. JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Good morning everyone, I am in the west coast so just woke up
Will post tweets when we get them until I need to go out or something like that

Bro and I went to this!

Mikelis Day is celebrated during the autumn solstice, when the sun turns towards winter - this is the time when daytime and nighttime is the same length and the astronomical autumn sets in. This is an important time of the year for farmers, when the most important jobs have been completed before winter and it is time to celebrate the harvest. Market squares will be full of Latvian grown pumpkins, apples, pears, cranberries, cowberries and much more. The ladies of the house will be offering homemade jams, cheeses, traditional pastries and home-basked bread. Everyone will be able to enjoy and purchase fresh honey, as well as smoked meats and fish. Meanwhile, local craftsmen will also be on hand offering traditional and contemporary linens, ceramics, jewelry, wooden items and much, much more.

I bought some home made Latvian rye bread (1/2 loaf - can't eat it all myself!), and some GIANT gingerbread cookies for presents. Going to try & post the picture of the cookies - attaching pictures today hasn't gone well. Let's see....

attachment.php

:eek: on the picture attached to the article in your post #857 Harmony - he looks like Lurch! Quite a difference from court!

I know his acts of deprevity that he committed deserve the DP, but would it not be better for the Bobo's for LWOP. That way they don't have to worry about any kind of appeals. I don't know.... we shall see!

See you all in about a little over an hour! :wave: Need to get caught up on my other cases.

this question was asked before and I guess we will know soon what they want...but the state must have worked closely with them about whether they wanted the dp or not...so I assume they do want it...at this point I would defer to whatever the parents want and think jury will do the same...Tn. has the death penalty and it is "eye for eye" country and bet the jurors who are just one county over want this too.

[video=twitter;911590931295621120]https://twitter.com/WSMVCarley/status/911590931295621120[/video]

[video=twitter;911593673015595008]https://twitter.com/SashaJonesWMC/status/911593673015595008[/video]

10am Central time is 11am Eastern, 8 Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member