Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if LE cannot find Honey's car keys ? What if that is one mistake the killers made ? Did one of them take her keys so she could not drive away, or did he pick them up and put them in his pocket after she was surprised in the driveway, or doorway, and dropped them ? Maybe he/she intended to put them back in Honey's purse, but forgot, and left with them. That is just the kind of one stupid mistake that even the most clever high level hit man could make under the stress of quickly moving her inside, and killing her right away. All speculation, but what fairly small metal thing ( they used large magnets for the sewer search, but it had to be small enough to slip through the grates ) could be missing that LE would be looking for ? Why on the roof ? I have heard that sometimes criminals will throw someone's keys up on a roof so they cannot use them again in an effort to get away. IMO
I think Honey & Barry would have a fob for the vehicle that she kept in a coat pocket and a keyless entry doors I'm far from rich and have both.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

When Klatt Investigations begin their probe into the deaths, does this mean that the police will no longer be involved? Do private investigators have access to any medical reports or police findings that haven’t been made public?

We are all speculating, but get nothing from LE. We do not know if anything was taken(robbery), DNA, footprints, cell phone info etc.

It’s not late to contact an executive at all. The mindset is you work 24/7 at that level. Again my experience, evening or late night is a good time to work with few, if any, distractions.

I am a retired teacher. We work evenings and weekends so that is nothing new. For a lot less money, BTW.

The only thing I was interested in was the time to contact someone else. It seems like it would be important. If he is a good boss, he would leave people some space for mental health reasons for employees

Thanks - I missed that. There must be a link somewhere?

I did a quick search and don't see anything about going to the site of the demolished home at night for any reason. The only source I've seen for meeting with the architect the night of their deaths is the frankmag satire site.

I don't believe that they met at the building site without seeing a reliable source.

BBM

And I am reserving judgement on the truthfulness of what was printed in that article. That article does not seem to be MSM and contains a lot of information (Coats, boots, architect meeting ect) that does not seem to be verified by any MSM or authorities. I cannot believe that site was the only news media with that kind of inside information.

JMO

I think Honey & Barry would have a fob for the vehicle that she kept in a coat pocket and a keyless entry doors I'm far from rich and have both.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
Except it has been said several times they drove older cars.

I am still wondering, if this meeting took place, where did they eat? If it was at the office, then it could be anytime. If it was daylight, did they go to a restaurant? Did they go home to eat? If they went to a restaurant, how did they seem?

It could be that they went to the architect. But then again, why would the architect not come to their house?

Given the calibre of the house, they were not dealing with an inexperienced junior architect who asks "how high" when the client says "jump". There has to be a mutual respect for time, even with rich people.

Reasons I can think of to meet with the architect are to review plans, discuss payment for demolition, or discuss payment to start building. I don't think both of them had to attend a meeting regarding payment unless there was a dispute about the cost.

It would be easiest to discuss building plans at the architects office because they have the technology to present all the information.

The only thing I was interested in was the time to contact someone else. It seems like it would be important. If he is a good boss, he would leave people some space for mental health reasons for employees

Hence the email rather than a phone call. Email allows time to respond.

BBM

And I am reserving judgement on the truthfulness of what was printed in that article. That article does not seem to be MSM and contains a lot of information (Coats, boots, architect meeting ect) that does not seem to be verified by any MSM or authorities. I cannot believe that site was the only news media with that kind of inside information.

JMO

That is the problem with that source. It's a satire magazine and not MSM. I think the winter coats and boots comment is meant to be a joke.

If they had Day staff. Why weren't they discovered on Thursday?
Getting in there would have been easy.
Leaving undetected would have been the trick.
As for layout of the house. Real estate firm had and maybe still does have pics of whole place.
LE asked nicely for neighbors security footage. If they don't move quick on getting video coverage it will soon be over written by recent days video streams.
Logically the best way to exit . Would have been on foot thru rear instead of vehicles driving by which then adds another accomplice.
He had lots of enemies and trying to snuggle a pill for medical marijuana would have pissed BIG PHARMA right off. He had the government cronies to get him in the door with a medical marijuana pill. Nobody can patent the plant but he would have found a way just like he did making knock offs of popular drugs.

Except it has been said several times they drove older cars.

The car in the driveway didn't look terribly old, IMO. Even our OLD 1999 plow truck has remote locks and a fob.

I am a retired teacher. We work evenings and weekends so that is nothing new. For a lot less money, BTW.

Teachers do prep outside of regular school hours, but I don't think they set up appointments with parents at the school at 8:30 or 9:00PM for the obvious reason that parents need to be looking after their children at home at that time. Architects have lives as well. I could see an architect scheduling a meeting at the end of the day to accommodate a client's work schedule, but that would be at roughly 5PM

It's not unusual to send work related emails at all hours of the day and night. Some email is timely and needs to be dealt with immediately.

When will the Order of Canada awards be announced.. In our country it’s New Year’s Day.
Can they be awarded posthumously?
Bit of a dilemma for the organising committee at this point.
Will the family complain if he doesn’t even get a mention.
I thought the media would follow up on this angle.

No, the police will still conduct their own investigation and the PI may be granted some access but it is at discretion of LE.

Barrys sister was playing golf with a Liberal insider, got phone calls from Sherman family members who had heard it from the media and were calling to see what she knew. Whomever she was playing golf with, is also very politically connected, made some phone calls on her behalf. I imagine one of those was to the Health Minister who was no doubt either a friend or good acquaintance of the Shermans.
Their paths would have crossed, if nothing else, over drug policies/contracts.

The fact that his sister was playing golf with a politically connected person, was in MSM.

I hope one good thing to come from this, is that Canadians are no longer paying 20% more than the rest of the world, for these less potent drugs. IMO

I do not recall seeing this info about a golf game with a liberal insider anywhere. Can you please refresh my memory with a link. If you can’t post a link to this information and it’s coming from personal knowledge as a neighbor, you need to become a verified insider. Thank you.

ETA: Now that the golf game has been linked, we still need a link about the phone call please.

I do not recall seeing this info about a golf game with a liberal insider anywhere. Can you please refresh my memory with a link. If you can’t post a link to this information and it’s coming from personal knowledge as a neighbor, you need to become a verified insider. Thank you.
Former city councillor Michael Feldman told the Star he heard the news when Barry’s sister phoned him Friday morning. Both he and Barry’s sister were in Palm Desert, Calif., and had recently played golf together.
“She called me this morning and was really upset that there were two bodies found in their home or something, and their kids haven’t even seen the bodies, they didn’t even identify the bodies,” Feldman told the Star.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/20...at-apotex-founder-barry-shermans-mansion.html

If true it’s quite interesting and could tell investigators quite a bit. About timeline if nothing else. I wonder if he regularly communicated via email.

A fascinating detail that we have no info on except time. Did he communicate often so late at night? I mean it is late as the workday should be over.

In the corporate world, especially as a top dog, he most likely emailed constantly. At home and at work. I know that`s how it is in my business. Everyone has their smart phone and their work emailed going to it, and the work never stops. It was probably common for these late evening emails. JMO.

Thanks - I missed that. There must be a link somewhere?

I did a quick search and don't see anything about going to the site of the demolished home at night for any reason. The only source I've seen for meeting with the architect the night of their deaths is the frankmag satire site.

I don't believe that they met at the building site without seeing a reliable source.

It would make much more sense to meet at the architects office, bring coffee and sandwiches etc and discuss whatever.......
Someone asked how they'd eat.....I would show up with takeout and coffees to work over what the problem was........

When Klatt Investigations begin their probe into the deaths, does this mean that the police will no longer be involved? Do private investigators have access to any medical reports or police findings that haven’t been made public?

I suspect that the only information a private investigator has is what is provided by the family, and what they can dig up. Police investigative information and medical reports would only be available if they were released to the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname