Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think! If this was suicide Barry would not have his jacket pulled behind his back. He was not crazy.

We don't know if his jacket was pulled down or it, like a lot of speculations in this case has been put forward by someone and is now seen as fact. LE have never said that. Only 'sources' have.

HUH? I don't buy the fact he did this with those jackets to himself or his wife or killed her and himself. It's too cruel. Besides that, like I said before, he was not crazy.

BBM

The vast majority of people who commit suicide are not insane. They are depressed. Big difference.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

We don't know if his jacket was pulled down or it, like a lot of speculations in this case has been put forward by someone and is now seen as fact. LE have never said that. Only 'sources' have.

That was said way in the beginning. The source could be someone the LE people know.

That was said way in the beginning. The source could be someone the LE people know.

Anything could be. Sources also said that they were in semi sitting position, now other sources (in that latest article) are saying that they were sitting with their legs straight out. I think these sources are guessing, because of the height of the pool railings.

We have over this so many times.

To my knowledge, this is the first we've heard about their legs positioned "straight out".

Please keep in mind, we get new members joining all the time. Not everyone has had a chance to "catch up". Those that are trying to catch up have legitimate questions. Please feel free to provide links to help them out.

Well that constitutes a mental illness.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...ssed/201308/if-you-re-depressed-are-you-crazy

Crazy has a technical meaning in*psychiatry. If you hear that Mr Jones is “still crazy,” it doesn’t mean he’s a wild and crazy guy. It means that he still thinks there are cameras in the ceiling observing him. Crazy is synonymous with “psychotic,” and means loss of contact with reality in the form of delusions and hallucinations. So crazy is a slang term for*psychosis.

But we don’t think of mood disorders as typically involving psychosis. People are sad, or demoralized, without having systematic delusions of persecution or oral hallucinations in which voices comment on their conduct. This is a convention in psychiatry: that mood disorders are disorders of “affect” (how one feels) rather than disorders of intellect (deranged thoughts).

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

To my knowledge, this is the first we've heard about their legs positioned "straight out".

Please keep in mind, we get new members joining all the time. Not everyone has had a chance to "catch up". Those that are trying to catch up have legitimate questions. Please feel free to provide links to help them out.

Yes we have talked about legs being straight out. I would think if joining the site they would peruse some of the previous posts. I have been here since the starting of the thread so perhaps that is why it gets tiring. We obviously need new info to ponder over :)

This thread is getting very long. Start getting ready to move to a new thread. This one will close in 10 minutes.

Yes we have talked about legs being straight out. I would think if joining the site they would peruse some of the previous posts. I have been here since the starting of the thread so perhaps that is why it gets tiring. We obviously need new info to ponder over :)

I am not new to the site, but I don't spend a lot of time here unless a story catches my eye. Trying to get caught up on this one, but it's hard to back-read and forward-read at the same. Is there anything that hasn't been discussed that we can talk about? Lol. Doesn't seem like there is much evidence to support a double murder, so all that can be done is speculation.

We haven't talked about the legs being straight out. To make sure, I searched the thread. Today is the 1st time it came up.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members