Status Hearings Nov 14, 2017, Jan 22, 2018- Jason Autry and Dylan Adams

I think the Bobo's know exactly what happened. They knew before the ignorant stubborn TBI Agent knew.

I think the Bobo's know exactly what happened.

They knew before the ignorant stubborn TBI Agent knew.

BBM: JMO: I somewhat agree with your statement ... BUT in my opinion, the "... know exactly what happened.", is something that the family did NOT want exposed.

In other words, L.E.**, the district attorney, and the family, all KNEW from DAY 1 that there was a "family connection" to these 4 perps. And the B's did not want that aspect of that particular "family connection" (the cousin) exposed. And I get it that a family may not want it known that their relative worked at a less than "reputable lounge," if you know what I mean.

I know I am the "lone wolf" here at WS on Holly's forum because after the trial, my opinion completely changed. I have followed this case from day 1 and I wanted to see justice for Holly -- the TRUTH -- and I am still waiting on the TRUTH. And what happened yesterday with Dylan was just another cover-up IMO.

Now, do I think this bunch was involved in Holly's kidnapping, rape and murder?

Show me some REAL evidence and then I will give my answer.

NOTE: L.E. I have to do some digging when I get the time to show this connection.

All JMO and :moo: :moo: :moo:

Dog.Gone.Cute I would not say you are a "lone wolf" as to your feelings. I am still in shock as to what happened yesterday not to mention how it happen. I have not been here since day one of this case but have for years, way before arrests were made. Have followed here and other sources through time.

After yesterdays debacle the more some things didn't make sense, the more they did to me. I have a best friend who is an auctioneer. I have seen more passion and compassion from any number of his estate auctions than what I saw from the auction of Justice for Holly to the highest bidder yesterday in TN.

My Opinion Only. Between that and my brown sugar dried up too much to make my cookies, I had a rough day yesterday. LOL

Dylan Adams implicated himself more than once in H.B's kidnapping and rape. Adams was talking to the FBI and other LE, which is why his brother Zach made that very pointed threat via another inmate heading to the same jail as Dylan, for Dylan to keep his mouth shut.

That's also why Zach Adams wanted Autry to kill Dylan, because Dylan was talking about what they did and what happened to H.B. and Zach couldn't get him to stop talking so he asked Autry to take Dylan out and kill him. And that almost happened, save for the other men who saw Autry and Dylan and actually engaged them in conversation while out on the boat.

There is no doubt whatsoever that the 2 Adams brothers plus Shane Austin were directly involved in the kidnapping and rape of H.B. That's why Austin killed himself--he knew what he'd done and he was back on drugs and freaking out.

Any forensics tying anyone to H.B's rape was long gone with her body. But Zach Adams was seen outside his house using a hose to wash down a mattress in the day(s) after HB's disappearance. And he was also witnessed thoroughly detailing his truck. Further, Adams made incriminating statements to multiple people about what he did, statements that were overheard by others.

That is as much of the truth as a jury needed to determine guilt for Z. Adams. And D. Adams accepted a plea that puts him away for decades. Most murders have aspects that aren't known, that's just the way it is, but it didn't keep a jury of 12 from being able to come to a unanimous verdict.

The right people were finally charged and convicted for this heinous, cruel, unimaginable horror of a murder. They did it, they said they did it, and I hope each of them rots.

I think the Bobo's know exactly what happened. They knew before the ignorant stubborn TBI Agent knew.

That is one of the saddest things about this case and there are so many sad things. You are 100% correct. They already knew who was involved shortly after Holly went missing. Even the main defendant told her mother that Shane was involved in the kidnapping of Holly when she and Clint had the courage to face him. The Bobos knew all along who the suspects were.

I was mentioning on another thread today about what a travesty this was for the entire Bobo family. I had thought at first the reason they hired their own private investigators early on is because they felt the TBI wasn't trying hard to find out who had kidnapped and harmed their daughter.

But after Zach Adams' trial was held it all became clear to me why they did not trust the TBI investigation from the very start, and had good reason not to do so. All along they knew TBI Dicus was barking up the wrong tree and refusing to even put the four suspects on his list of potentials and refused to even investigate them. That is why this case went no where for two years.

I cant begin to imagine the pain and frustration it caused all of the family. If Dicus had not finally been pulled off the case it would still remain stalled and unsolved. Dicus had become an egotistical narcissist and it was more important to him to be right than actually seeking justice for who really had murdered Holly. He never had one ounce of evidence it was the other guy because there was NONE.

Very early on there were people who knew all along who was involved including the Bobos and their PI and they knew because they couldn't keep their mouth shut about what they had done to Holly. It shows how evil, cruel, and demonic they all really are.

There is no cover up in this case. All of the demons have been exposed. Dylan proved that when he willingly took a deal for 35 years in prison. He knew he was lucky to get that little time.

There never has been one bit of supported evidence of anyone else's involvement in this hideous crime except these four. Just like there has never been one iota of evidence that Clint even knew these creeps much less hung around with them.

Everyone probably has a cousin who may not be as moral as the rest of the family but that never means the black sheep cousin had any involvement. Imo, the Bobo cousin had no involvement even though she does not have the best reputation in the world.

If there was the slightest evidence of someone else's involvement other than the four the defense would have brought it forward with proof. They didn't because evidence entered in any trial must be supported and they had nothing.

So we have a guilty dfendant willing to make a plea deal to save his worthless life from death row. Zach Adams

We have another guilty defendant who willingly accepted thirty five years in prison and agreed to have no appeals. Dylan Adams No one is willing to go to prison for 35 years for something they did not do. No one made Dylan say Clint had no involvement. Dylan knew he did not so he told the truth, and he also knew HE was guilty, and deserved to go to prison for what he had done to Holly along with the other three.

Now the third will follow. JA

The fourth (SA) committed suicide and then there is none left. -0-

The Bobos have known a long time why these four did what they did to Holly. They kidnapped her in order to rape her as many times as they pleased then they murdered her in cold blood.

Justice has been done for two of the defendants and I hope JA will get a long prison sentence too. Its too bad that SA took the easy way out but he knew sooner or later they would get him too.

I respect anyone who has a differing opinion than I do. Although I do not see anything whatsoever showing there was any involvement by anyone else except these four monsters.

If someone could show me the evidence/proof to back that up, I would certainly be interested in seeing what proof they produce.

I hope all three defendants rots in hell. This was one of the most brutal sadistic crimes I have kept up with in recent years. The depravity of it all is still mind numbing at times.

IMO

Couldn't agree more Oceanblueeyes. Well said!

Dylan is in Bledsoe County Correction Facility

Sentence Begin: 09/17/2014
Sentence End: 11/01/2048

Dylan is in Bledsoe County Correction Facility

Sentence Begin: 09/17/2014
Sentence End: 11/01/2048

Do you know where Zach is housed? I would think since he made serious threats to harm Dylan they would make sure they were in different facilities.

IMO

Zach is in Morgan County, TN Correctional Facility. [ The same facility as the Vandy rape inmate, Brandon Vandenburg doing his 15 year stint ]

ADAMS, ZACHARY RYE
Alias: ADAMS, ZACHERY RYE
TOMIS ID: 00426285
Birth Date: 06/07/1984
Race: W
Sex: M
Supervision Status: INCARCERATED
Sentence Begin: 09/25/2017
Sentence End:

Convenient for Adams Mom visiting her murderers, they are just 1 1/2 hours away from each other.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Brothers.Prisons.jpg
    Brothers.Prisons.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 323
Just a note I found in my files. Jason Autry's case will not be heard until Zach Adams' motion for a new trial is handled.....

:waiting:

Just a note I found in my files. Jason Autry's case will not be heard until Zach Adams' motion for a new trial is handled.....

:waiting:
Was that sometime in June. I know DA was supposed to have his trial 29th may before the plea deal. I've just got June popping up for some reason.

bleuboy - maybe this is why you have a June pop up. I have this:

Some time in June:

*Status Hearing @ CT - TN - Holly Lynn Bobo (20) (April 13, 2011) - Jason Autry (43/36 @ time of crime) charged with 1st degree murder, aggravated rape & aggravated kidnapping. 4/13/18 update: going over plea deal.
Autry's case will not be heard until after Dylan's case in about June of 2018.
1/23/18: DA Hagerman said the state will handle Zach Adams’ motion for a new trial before moving forward with Autry.

*John Dylan Adams - Adams plead guilty (1/22/18) to facilitation of first-degree murder for 15 yrs, especially aggravated kidnapping at 35 years to run concurrent. Adams will serve 35 years total.
*Zachary Rye Adams (30) accused 1st degree murder, aggravated kidnapping & aggravated rape. DA seeks DP; Found GUILTY - 8 counts. Received 25 years for kidnapping/25 years for rape/& LWOP for murder one.
11/9/17: The first motion for a new trial has been filed citing the court erred in not granting Adams' motion for a change of venue and that the evidence was not sufficient for a verdict of guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

bleuboy - maybe this is why you have a June pop up. I have this:

Some time in June:

*Status Hearing @ CT - TN - Holly Lynn Bobo (20) (April 13, 2011) - Jason Autry (43/36 @ time of crime) charged with 1st degree murder, aggravated rape & aggravated kidnapping. 4/13/18 update: going over plea deal.
Autry's case will not be heard until after Dylan's case in about June of 2018.
1/23/18: DA Hagerman said the state will handle Zach Adams’ motion for a new trial before moving forward with Autry.

*John Dylan Adams - Adams plead guilty (1/22/18) to facilitation of first-degree murder for 15 yrs, especially aggravated kidnapping at 35 years to run concurrent. Adams will serve 35 years total.
*Zachary Rye Adams (30) accused 1st degree murder, aggravated kidnapping & aggravated rape. DA seeks DP; Found GUILTY - 8 counts. Received 25 years for kidnapping/25 years for rape/& LWOP for murder one.
11/9/17: The first motion for a new trial has been filed citing the court erred in not granting Adams' motion for a change of venue and that the evidence was not sufficient for a verdict of guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

But Dylan's case is done so what are we waiting on next, I believe the next is the motion for new trial for Zach and then it will be Autry's case

But Dylan's case is done so what are we waiting on next, I believe the next is the motion for new trial for Zach and then it will be Autry's case

Yes, they are going to start with Zach first, and then will get to Autry's case, unfortunately!!!

Long time no see!
wave-smiley.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo