CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prior to his arrest, was DT currently working?

I read he was an engineer with two contractors, but am confused if he stopped working to be the "headmaster" of the school or did the 9-5 at a job.

Haven't heard a peep from any employer or colleagues of DT.

Another question, were they renting or did they own that house. I ask because of the bankruptcy. How the heck did they move from Texas with a bk and buy a house in California?
I have wondered about the silence from his coworkers or even an official statement. The reports confirmed he had been transferred to OK and also his income was stated when he was arrested so I do believe he was employed.
I also wondered how they bought homes after bankruptcy but I guess with his income he qualified.

DT certainly doesn't look 'God like' now, does he? LT seems to be 'falling for' her lawyer. Im not sure the lawyer is smiling, more of a kindly wince as he realizes whats happening.

DT just stares straight ahead. His hair do is looking more and more creepy/crazy. Gives the inmates something to grab onto when they get a chance.

Don't the men have to have their heads shaven for hygiene purposes in jail/prison?

Wonder why aren't wrapped in paper? Seems any evidence on them could get contaminated, no gloves either and placing in back seat. Yikes!!
They look like bed slats.

I have been wondering what the metal pipe on the patio is for.

From water damage maybe? Could this be a clue about not bathing & restricted use of bathroom?

I think the house was in bad condition when they moved in. Nobody can do that much damage in such a short time. They wouldn't have much money after a bankruptcy.

I apsolutely agree. A whole lot of hope is being put into what these victims wrote. Parents would have stifled it immediately.

I was looking at some of the "reviews" on a private school I knew to be not so great (discussion that took off in previous thread). Glowing reviews. I got to noticing that many reviews were by current students. I'd almost guarantee the students had to write those reviews.

To be honest, this is the first time I have heard the phrase "Injustice Collector". Am more familiar with Narcissistic Personality Disorder, although I do not think this applies to DT and LT.

I think in their case, it may be a combination of psychiatric definitions.

Or they quite possibly invented something very new.

I actually find it really hard to wrap my head around this one.... perhaps it is Folie a deux? Can that last a prolonged period of time?

I know defence lawyers are critical to ensuring everyone gets a fair trial, but I can't even fathom how people would defend monsters like this.

In New Zealand there was a brilliant defence lawyer. He was many years in the public eye, but behind the scenes he was heavily involved in pro-bono work, justice system reforms etc. Ultimately he was haunted by the cases he worked and committed suicide a few years back. It was only after his death that people heard about everything he did outside of defending the worst of society.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/9294657/Defence-lawyer-Greg-King-was-haunted-by-crimes

"Turpin House of Horrors: Uncle Says He Wants to Care for Children"

and

"Another relative, Louise Turpin's sister Teresa Robinette, says the children should be cared for by her side of the family."

more at article/video

http://www.insideedition.com/turpin-house-horrors-uncle-says-he-wants-care-children-40105

Im not sure any of these people are appropriate parenting choices for these youngsters. IMO

Keep them together but maybe as wards of the state? IMO

There may be severe issues from the long term malnutrition, esp. IMO

Made my day - that is really good news about the 3 years, and it can be reinstated also.

I for one am happy to hear that DT and LT are being kept from other inmates, sounds like solitary confinement. I was looking at the jail where they are staying and they are only allowed 2 visits per seven day week, and it looks like they only have one hour. IMO LT is the sort who needs victims to vampire on psychologically, and she doesn't have any new ones in the jail; and she also likes attention and she isn't getting that either. Let her sit in a cell by herself forever.

I wouldn't mind seeing them thrown in with general prison population, or thrown in a cage of rabid dogs and being attacked. Someone else on our forum thought that maybe since they were such religious fanatics, actually following the beliefs of about four or five cult like religions that maybe being burned at the stake would be good for them. Than they could feel the torture and pain that they did to those poor kids for decades.

I don't like to make a post like this, because like I said, I am a peaceful and helpful person who wants to help, and never hurt. But these people really need to feel what they did to those poor kids, The conditions of the Turpin home and the horrors of what happened to those poor kids sounds like something out of a Third World Country. This really was a Hell House. For me, it has gotten me so upset, that I can't even look at David or Louise without feeling hatred towards them.

My concern is now on humanitarian efforts for the kids and the joy that they will experience from peace and love. For them to develop friends and have good food, clean clothes and quality medical and dental care. I am hoping that the kids can somehow stay together to collectively share the love and excitement of being free and finally experiencing love, compassion, and peace in their loves. May the Turpin children NEVER be forgotten and FINALLY be loved!

Satch

I had to skip several 100’s pages to get caught up but I was curious if anyone had any additional info about the move to Oklahoma? Did they have housing arranged for their move? Were they planning to sell the Perris house or just let it foreclose? I just heard about the move in one of the recently posted links about today’s hearing.
Nothing about where they planned to live but her brother said she told him last time they talked that they were moving and were hoping to buy an old school bus but I'm unsure if they planned to live in it on land or ? Creepy to think about.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/2...y-planned-move-to-oklahoma-before-arrest.html

Made my day - that is really good news about the 3 years, and it can be reinstated also.

I for one am happy to hear that DT and LT are being kept from other inmates, sounds like solitary confinement. I was looking at the jail where they are staying and they are only allowed 2 visits per seven day week, and it looks like they only have one hour. IMO LT is the sort who needs victims to vampire on psychologically, and she doesn't have any new ones in the jail; and she also likes attention and she isn't getting that either. Let her sit in a cell by herself forever.
Maybe DT won't mind his parents visiting now?

"Turpin House of Horrors: Uncle Says He Wants to Care for Children"

and

"Another relative, Louise Turpin's sister Teresa Robinette, says the children should be cared for by her side of the family."

more at article/video

http://www.insideedition.com/turpin-house-horrors-uncle-says-he-wants-care-children-40105

Her side of the family? The sisters were being sexually abused by a family member, according to Teresa, and the family's solution was they weren't suppose to talk about it. To this day, they won't say who the family member is.

Her side of the family? The sisters were being sexually abused by a family member, according to Teresa, and the family's solution was they weren't suppose to talk about it. To this day, they won't say who the family member is.

The sisters AND the mother.

8:30 am when LEO arrived at the house. DA said they sleep all day. I wonder if the already knew daughter gone or if LEO knocking on door woke them up?

I think it's a good bet, they didn't know she was gone, or they would have been out looking for her.

This woman is insane. She's a narcissist. There's a shot of her, eyes raised up (adoringly?) smiling at one of the attorneys.

Can you imagine! It's as if she's thinking to herself, I'm not too worried. I'll get through this somehow.

I don't get narcissist. But I do think she is disconnected from reality. So many of her responses seem to be so wholly inappropriate to the situation.

Our 5:00pm news carried the story showing the judge issuing the ruling and the expressions on DT and LT's faces. Their faces were pretty much blank. I suspect the defense attorneys probably told them what to expect, so the judge's ruling wasn't a surprise. That was it. I didn't even notice what they were wearing.

I think he gets it, I don't think that she does. I think she's nuts.

Another relative, David's brother, Randy Turpin, is the president of a Christian college in Ohio. He wrote a book about the spiritual benefits of fasting. A source close to the investigation told CBS News Randy told authorities in California on Tuesday that he wanted to explore the possibility of adopting the children. But before those discussions can happen, officials want to talk to him about another matter: whether he knew about the past abuse.
~snip

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/califo...children/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e&linkId=47305281

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member