Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dad was suspiciously scratchy in the short bit of video I saw[emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 11th was a Sunday, so the 2 other boys seen were probably hers.

Gardening on the 15th...
I wonder what she planted there!
I'm nosy! [emoji103]

They moved in the 7th.
10 days later he is gone.
He had missed 10 days of school by the 17th.
So, Feb 5,6,7,8,9 &
Feb 12,13,14,15,16- he was absent.
Correct?
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The KWCH live link has been replaying part of the interview with Lucas' Parents: http://www.kwch.com/livestream/

Full interview should play on the 10 PM Kansas news, in about an hour from now.

The reporter on the KWCH news mentioned that there is a virtual candlelight vigil for Lucas tonight using the hashtag #LightTheWayforLucas

Here is the event page (hope it's ok to post-- event sponsored by Missing Pieces Network): https://www.facebook.com/events/151301688894026/

:candle: :praying:

Just something that I've been thinking about since yesterday.. How in the world might EG surreptitiously move/hide a 60 pound child? That is quite heavy..she herself is on the slight side, as I read her police paperwork. Yes, I personally can lift 60 pounds, (and I am a lot older than her.. A lot) but still, I could not go far, not easily if I were were man handling 60 pounds. So I'm just wondering if there might be someone that has helped her. 60 pounds of d*** weight (can't say it..) is awfully hard to easily be sneaky with. With that in mind, I hope LE is going through her contact list in her phone (maybe?). I know they're pretty smart. Just thinking out loud.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is complete speculation on my part, so take it as you wish. She doesn't strike me as a very complex or thoughtful person. She acts out of illogical anger, her actions are not very well thought out, she seems impulsive. I don't think she made a calculated plan to kill Lucas, I think it was the result of some impulsive action or accidental. Whether impulsive or accidental she would have freaked out, as most anyone would with a dead child on their hands, she would want to get rid of Lucas as quickly as possible, get as much distance between her and Lucas as possible without drawing any attention. If my theory is correct, I think she probably left him somewhere within the city or just on the outskirts. I wouldn't be surprised if he's found in a ditch or culvert covered up with leaves and such or maybe where the body of a child would blend like a junk yard.

It's hard to get a good read on her from the outside. She seems like a study in contradictions, at least to me as an outsider with no knowledge of her actual personality.

Your speculation is good insight into Glass' psyche IMO. My take is that this may be a case of discipline gone too far.

So many cases we see here involve long term abuse as opposed to a one-off "snapping" (whatever that means), which makes me think that abusers get... comfortable for lack of a better word... in their abuse. IOW, eventually it becomes something they do frequently without consequences - until the day they go too far and then like you say, panic sets in. JMO.

I wonder if her ex helped her move any heavy stuff since she did have the boys on one day. If not, who did? Seems odd not a single neighbor is reporting seeing them actually lugging stuff in. Or at least a vehicle coming and going in and out of the garage. When we moved across town it took a million more trips from our old house to our new than I’d ever suspected. Seems like someone should’ve or would’ve noticed a lot of activity on moving day. Either lots of trips or multiple vehicles. Imo.

I’m going to assume EG and her ex aren’t good enough of friends to help her move. Usually, supervised visits are with another family member other than the other parent! Like grandma, grandpa, Aunt, Uncle etc.

40 mile radius map....encompasses all possibilities that have been discussed here....
3469ede7c73af51360eedcd5e72c3d59.jpg

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

El Dorado Lake is just outside of this. It’s pretty empty this time of year.

I swear I saw the neighbor on the video say what day he saw them smoking.
There was a long (4+ min I believe) video interview with the man neighbor talking, telling the whole timeline that he knew about his new neighbors.
If I can find that interview, I will re-watch it to see if he does say it or if I am remembering wrong.
Stay tuned.

ETA: Oh rats. It only says that he saw her smoking with the w/m 'a few days' before he met her kids.
Sorry.

Just something that I've been thinking about since yesterday.. How in the world might EG surreptitiously move/hide a 60 pound child? That is quite heavy..she herself is on the slight side, as I read her police paperwork. Yes, I personally can lift 60 pounds, (and I am a lot older than her.. A lot) but still, I could not go far, not easily if I were were man handling 60 pounds. So I'm just wondering if there might be someone that has helped her. 60 pounds of d*** weight (can't say it..) is awfully hard to easily be sneaky with. With that in mind, I hope LE is going through her contact list in her phone (maybe?). I know they're pretty smart. Just thinking out loud.

I question the 60 lbs. It is possible the weight was giving to LE by someone(EG) that doesn't know Lucas very well.
I am curious what a family member that recently saw him thinks he weighs?

Reading along tonight and nodding my head at all of the thoughts & questions. Might not be able to stay awake for the interview but wanted to add that I am glad they are cooperating together (hopefully that’s what this is) right now for Lucas. I wonder if LE has had enough talks with Dad to open his eyes to what LE believes might have happened...

Well that break sucked!

Just for clarification we ended the last thread discussing a tip that had been called in. Is that tip discussable or should we move to another topic?

I can delete this if not allowed!

I haven't received verification regarding the tip or any information to confirm it, so let's move on from that for now.

Just bumping this some of you might not have seen we were asked to move on from the toll road tip discussion. Please let's not get the thread shut down again. New interview with Lucas' parents is coming in 30 minute and I want to be able to post about it. :please:

There is no way to deny my 61lb 4’ 5 year old is chubby. She eats the same as all our other beanpole kids did. IMO Lucas never weighed in at 60lbs.
Her height is that is that of an average sized seven year old.

IMO there’s no way on this great green earth that Lucas weighs 60 lbs.
887f9d202629f0e58879261407b27a1f.jpg

I’m going to assume EG and her ex aren’t good enough of friends to help her move. Usually, supervised visits are with another family member other than the other parent! Like grandma, grandpa, Aunt, Uncle etc.

My cousin had supervised visits with his dad for several years. Supervision was provided at a church by a congregation member who was both a foster parent and a Guardian Ad Litem. I know a lot of foster parents in Oklahoma but regretfully none in Kansas.

There is no way to deny my 61lb 4’ 5 year old is chubby. She eats the same as all our other beanpole kids did. IMO Lucas never weighed in at 60lbs.
Her height is that is that of an average sized seven year old.

IMO there’s no way on this great green earth that Lucas weighs 60 lbs.
887f9d202629f0e58879261407b27a1f.jpg

I agree with you, and others mentioning same. No way does that child appear to be sixty pounds. 40 maybe? 45. Still, I feel he would not be that easy to carry and conceal for EG (or for me!). OT, slightly, I walk my three dogs every day..one is very small..he often fizzles out before we make it home. I have to carry him, while my two hounds pull us home (controlled by their noses.). 22lbs gets heavy for me after about ten minutes.

I question the 60 lbs. It is possible the weight was giving to LE by someone(EG) that doesn't know Lucas very well.
I am curious what a family member that recently saw him thinks he weighs?

Agreed. My 6 1/2 year old, while on the small side, is about 43 lbs...there is just no way IMO that he is 60 lb. They look similar in size from what I’ve seen.

Feb 11th was a Sunday, so the 2 other boys seen were probably hers.

Gardening on the 15th...
I wonder what she planted there!
I'm nosy! [emoji103]

They moved in the 7th.
10 days later he is gone.
He had missed 10 days of school by the 17th.
So, Feb 5,6,7,8,9 &
Feb 12,13,14,15,16- he was absent.
Correct?
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

We have never had it confirmed that he missed school at all.

Absolutely NO WAY Lucas was ever 60 pounds. Not even when he looks healthy. Not even if he was solid muscle. Just not happening.

Your speculation is good insight into Glass' psyche IMO. My take is that this may be a case of discipline gone too far.

So many cases we see here involve long term abuse as opposed to a one-off "snapping" (whatever that means), which makes me think that abusers get... comfortable for lack of a better word... in their abuse. IOW, eventually it becomes something they do frequently without consequences - until the day they go too far and then like you say, panic sets in. JMO.

Yes, just as addicts get comfortable and drinkers get comfortable.
Then at some point they go too far and overdose.
This is the same kind of concept.
The more you do something the more comfortable you get.
The more comfortable you get the more reckless you are.
Just like serial killers eventually slip up and leave clues, they get comfortable.

So sorry, y'all. Had a couple of dates mixed up in the timeline. Thanks to Zelda1010, who pointed that out. I've been on pins and needles all day waiting for the thread to open back up so I could correct it. Again, feel free to correct, add to, and re-post with your additions. I do have links for all this if needed.

- Wednesday, Feb. 7 - EG moves in to new house according to EG
- Sunday, Feb. 11 - Neighbor Hesham Tiflati sees Lucas outside the new house with EG and two other children. EG mentions 1-yr-old.

+++date unknown. Neighbor Tiflati sees EG smoking outside house with unknown male. He and his wife thought she was single.

- Tuesday, Feb. 13 - Tuesday, Neighbor Leigh Burgess noticed a large white SUV backed into the garage and thought it was people moving in.
- Thursday, Feb. 15 - Neighbor Burgess saw a woman and small child on their knees, clearing out a flower bed. Burgess thought the child looked younger than 5 and thought the child might be a girl. Burgess did not meet them.
- Saturday, Feb. 17 - EG reported Lucas missing. Last seen by EG at about 3pm in his bedroom before she showered and fell asleep. 600 block of South Edgemoor.
- Sunday, Feb. 18 - LE searched Chisholm Creek Park with at least one dog, between Oliver and Woodlawn and north of 29th.
- Monday, Feb. 19 - LE searched Dr. Glen Dey Park, near 25th and Grove. Four officers on horseback, one on an ATV and dozens of officers on foot. Some of the officers walked in a line across grassy areas.
- Monday, Feb. 19 - LE searched a separate park area directly north of Chisholm Creek park on the north side of K-96.
- Wednesday, Feb. 21 - EG arrested on suspicion of endangering Lucas and a 1-yr-old.
- Friday, Feb. 23 - LE returned to Chisholm Creek Park to perform a grid search.

That was some unfortunate timing for the thread to be closed with that observation stuck in your craw!

I've taken the liberty of continuing the suggestion by PP to add the "smoking man" to the quoted timeline.

Would it be appropriate to note for the white SUV sighting that per FLA, VI, that Emily drives a white SUV?

I’ve been following, but I’m a bit confused.
Isn’t tomorrow the 72 hour HFSW up and she could post bail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member