Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #18 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first post as I am new to WS. Anyways, I keep going back the old saying... keep it simple! EG is not a mastermind and thinks to highly of herself to involve anyone else. I fear he is on private property an acquaintance not a friend . Someone that may not have even remember that should ever been on the property.

:welcome:

Thanks it was three months ago.
I am doing very well.
Both my husbands were untreated bipolar by their own choice and they both took their own lives by heroin od.
You just get stronger and you work harder to save the next one.:heart:

OMG! I am so very sorry.

One thing that has been nagging at me is her telling JH that she was going to go to the garage to “smoke a bowl”. In my wild days (which are far behind me) I acquired knowledge of multiple types of substances. 9 times out of 10....if someone said they were going to smoke a bowl, they were referring to meth.

Maybe things have changed in the past 10 years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've only heard it used in reference to marijuana.

Just thinking out loud...

OMG! I am so very sorry.
Morning PB.
Thanks but all is well in Chi-land.
We wish you well in everything you do.
Lucas:beats:

That heartbreaking sentence that Lucas spoke to a relative, Emily doesn’t like me anymore. Compare that to EGs question to neighbor, have you seen my baby boy, in frantic concerned tones. She’s a horrible actor and Lucas words tell the story.
That sentence broke my heart. That tells me she was probably kind to him at some point, and then it changed, which seems, to me, more sad than if she was just mean all the time. He was probably always wondering why she no longer liked him.

I am not sure but wasn't there gravel in the tread of her tires??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
We speculated that could be the reason for PB's suggestion, but it was not confirmed.

My theory has changed from EG going into rage killing after being called out on 'LL sighting to calculated and somewhat calm premeditated murder. Thinking she drove home from OG, loaded him up in car and drove him about an hour or more away to kill him and quickly dispose of his body while baby was in car, probably sleeping. That is the only thing that fits IMO with what I know so far and him not being found. The pullup would be do she didn't have to chance stopping with him to use the restroom on the way to wherever she took him. I think she saw him as a constant nuisance and wasn't having it anymore. I believe she is the only person involved and no one but her knows where he is. All JMO that could change with more information.
I think killing him may have been planned, to an extent, but I don't think she went far enough into the planning to have a decided disposal etc. I think she killed him, but then probably just thought of a place to leave his body that was quick and convenient. As terrible as she seems, this was a child she spent a lot of time with, and I bet she felt a small bit of remorse when it was done, for him, and for herself, and wouldn't want to be near the body for any longer than she had to be.

I don't remember where I read it. But I am sure I read it somewhere about her car. But I know LE check tire tread to see where you have been.

This could be how they knew to look in parks. Are your park roads gravel???

It was mentioned as speculation not verified as we were trying to determine a possible common factor with the parks LE searched IIRC

One thing that has been nagging at me is her telling JH that she was going to go to the garage to “smoke a bowl”. In my wild days (which are far behind me) I acquired knowledge of multiple types of substances. 9 times out of 10....if someone said they were going to smoke a bowl, they were referring to meth.

Maybe things have changed in the past 10 years?

Smoke a bowl is common lingo for weed (not sure about meth as I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole).

I am not sure but wasn't there gravel in the tread of her tires??

I haven't heard anything to this effect, perhaps a VI can chime in.

Smoke a bowl is common lingo for weed (not sure about meth as I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole).
Addicts who choose not to go down the path of snorting or injecting often mix their weed with meth sprinkled in. It's more common than you'd think.

Thanks Chi. Please let us know if Lucas is mentioned... or if he isn't... I'm feeling down today :(
No he wasn't dear.
I am a little down today myself.
We'll just agree to take care of ourselves and take it easy.
:floating:

That sentence broke my heart. That tells me she was probably kind to him at some point, and then it changed, which seems, to me, more sad than if she was just mean all the time. He was probably always wondering why she no longer liked him.

heartbreaking. after the recent article stated that there is believed to be a connection to Lucas' bruises and fights between JH and EG, I speculated that in the beginning of their relationship, when love is easy and blissful as with any early stages of a relationship, that EG was sometimes nice to Lucas. I think the abuse and her temper was always there but mixed with kinder moments.

based on Lucas sickness/"fall" leading up to his disappearance, i think they were possibly having fights about something critical to their relationship (someone cheating or spending $$ on drugs excessively). even if they are the type of couple to fight a lot, i think it may have been a fight that felt like a big one/deal breaker for at least one of them. I realize based on JHs statements and actions he appears to be standing by EG but that doesn't mean he is an a happy relationship with her (lots of couples who are unhappy stay together, sometimes even thrive off the fighting, drama and violence).

lastly, if the assessment is correct that EG took her anger with JH out on Lucas, that leads me to think JH had the "upper hand" in the relationship. hurting Lucas is a reaction and a way to punish JH which makes me think JH says/does something that upsets her and this was her reaction. (JH may not even be saying/doing anything that makes sense for her to be mad about but in her mind, she has the right to be upset with him).
http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article208704089.html

I agree and I tend to think it was in the very early hours of morning on the 17th.
:moo:

Here's how I possibly envision the scenario:

Maybe Lucas was supposed to "eat his vegetables",or "drink his milk", or "clean his room" (idk) and was left there as punishment alone. Maybe EG says "when I get back you better have..."., and unleashes when she gets home when he hasn't done whatever she wanted him to do (thinking of Malik, Sherin...).

Or, she goes to Olive Garden because she is meeting a man in the process and wanted to keep it from Lucas/didn't want to be around him. (Again, to whom were those phone calls?)

Whatever the case, she gets home and becomes violent with Lucas as usual this time he dies.

Now, would she automatically go bury him or dispose of him right away? I think not, especially if it was not premeditated (judging from other cases, bodies are often kept overnight in the home, ex Hailey Owens and Jessica Ridgeway (different types of cases obviously though).

So, she keeps him there in the house with him overnight (garage? blanket? box...) while she thinks about what to do with him (likely getting very high/drunk). Maybe cleaning up during this time and trying to come up with her story.

She maybe decides that it would not be good to dispose of him during daylight for fear of being seen, so goes for a drive in the early morning hours before daylight (what time was sunrise?).

She then comes home and sleeps, or cleans up. Then calls 911.

This is one rough theory of how it could gave gone down imo, assuming there was no other man present.

(Hey, what if she's a lesbian/bisexual? Lol...maybe she's seeing a other woman haha)

Theory B would be, assuming she was alone, is that something happened in the morning.

As for the shoes, maybe that comment was made because LE clearly saw (and EG indicated as such) that Lucas' shoes were home...but still, why "running" specifically?

There's a detail here, that is possibly being misreported. It might be a good idea to contact the newspapers involved if they got their facts wrong:

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article208704089.html

I'd presumed this was a typo and meant to be "step-mom". But now the local fox outlet (who appears to be regurgitating the Wichita Eagle article) has used the word "biological" mother.

http://fox4kc.com/2018/04/16/new-details-emerge-about-missing-5-year-old-kansas-boy/

Most likely this is a mistake because it has been clearly stated by both EG and JO in the original article JO had not seen Lucas since Dec. So how would she be the one reporting back to the school nurse about injuries incurred while in EG's custody on Jan 22? It doesn't make sense.

I've seen people bring this up elsewhere on SM. If this is an error, it needs to be corrected before more people make the wrong assumptions.

Nice catch! It should have read step-mother. I messaged the writer. Thanks!

Nice catch! It should have read step-mother. I messaged the writer. Thanks!

Hi PB (thanks again for your help in Nylah's thread the other night btw),

Not sure if you can comment JH's current demeanor or any recent comments re: EG, Lucas...has he said what he thinks happened? Feel free to scroll and roll if you can't comment. :wink:

Here's how I possibly envision the scenario:

Maybe Lucas was supposed to "eat his vegetables",or "drink his milk", or "clean his room" (idk) and was left there as punishment alone. Maybe EG says "when I get back you better have..."., and unleashes when she gets home when he hasn't done whatever she wanted him to do (thinking of Malik, Sherin...).

Or, she goes to Olive Garden because she is meeting a man in the process and wanted to keep it from Lucas/didn't want to be around him. (Again, to whom were those phone calls?)

Whatever the case, she gets home and becomes violent with Lucas as usual this time he dies.

Now, would she automatically go bury him or dispose of him right away? I think not, especially if it was not premeditated (judging from other cases, bodies are often kept overnight in the home, ex Hailey Owens and Jessica Ridgeway (different types of cases obviously though).

So, she keeps him there in the house with him overnight (garage? blanket? box...) while she thinks about what to do with him (likely getting very high/drunk). Maybe cleaning up during this time and trying to come up with her story.

She maybe decides that it would not be good to dispose of him during daylight for fear of being seen, so goes for a drive in the early morning hours before daylight (what time was sunrise?).

She then comes home and sleeps, or cleans up. Then calls 911.

This is one rough theory of how it could gave gone down imo, assuming there was no other man present.

(Hey, what if she's a lesbian/bisexual? Lol...maybe she's seeing a other woman haha)

Theory B would be, assuming she was alone, is that something happened in the morning.

As for the shoes, maybe that comment was made because they clearly saw and learned that Lucas' shoes were home...but still, why "running" specifically?
Morning Margarita.
Good thoughts as always.
We have to remember that Lucas was down from about 60 pounds to around 40ish when he "disappeared". :(
And the bruises on his face we have all seen are brutal IMO.
EG had a fit, likely fueled by anger towards Lucas being an "incidental little problem" in her book.
Did she ever really love him?
Probably at some point and since she kept him all the time she must have cared for him to say the sad words "Emily doesn't like me anymore".:tantrum:
jmo

Another thought, maybe Lucas overheard her (and someone else?) talking about her being pregnant...IF there was a chance that JH was not the father...(so Maury....)

Thinking out loud.

Eta: I seem to entertain possible "motives" when it seems she was just flat out a violent bit@h. On drugs. Who didn't like Lucas and saw him as a nuisance. And this time her violence cost him his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu