Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to marry in the spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like a nose job for sure. Teeth yes. *advertiser censored* , no. Look at that grey dress. There is no way those are big *advertiser censored*.

The pictures of her with big *advertiser censored* are probably photoshopped. It looks ridiculous. Her with big *advertiser censored*.

I wasn't talking about a photo of her with large breasts--I was talking about the photos of her from Deal or No Deal in the red dress--I should have specified.

Implants come in all sizes.

Meghan Markle in Deal or No Deal: The footage she'll want deleted now she's with Harry

Hate to say it, but the multiple expensive designer dresses she wears every day are too much. She often wears 3 or so different outfits a day, all costing thousands of dollars if not more. Nearly every day. It's excessive and seems unnecessary.

I can't imagine that will go over well with Brits, JMO. Princess Di wasn't that extravagant.

I think people would be annoyed if the public was paying for the Duchess’s clothing but Prince Charles pays for both her and the Duchess of Cambridge’s clothing for Royal engagements. Prince Harry is worth £24 million himself from Princess Diana’s estate and the Duchess has her own money too so I think she is entitled to buy and wear what she wants. But the £56,000 engagement photo dress was pretty outrageous and didn’t help PR wise with the public.

It would be good if the Royal Family helped the struggling department stores like Marks and Spencer more and wore some of their items for casual outings. The department stores are in crisis here in the U.K as they are in the U.S and they need all the help they can get.

Not a fan either and Meghan needs a consultation with a bra expert.

ETA Plus, black velvet shoes in the daytime? Or maybe it is night there.

ETA#2 I like her suit.

Implants or not, agree she needs the proper undergarments. Her wedding gown had no inner softening form in the bust line. The Dior dress mimicked that issue exactly. Remember the old bras with seams and points, it is like that. So easy to properly tailor and fix that.

One of the latest outfits her bust look like the shape of flat fried eggs, with unusual spacing in between. It’s not judgment, it’s just observation of what is odd considering she has all resources available to her.

Why isn’t her stylist seeing this?

Fwiw: Bridgette Macron, First Lady of cool fashion... But ahhh, she's French.

Royal fashion protocol IS matronly by comparison. I see Meghan as more aligned with French classic in style.
Imo~

Runway-Magazine-Royal-Presidential-France-Fashion-First-Lady-02.jpeg

Fwiw: Bridgette Macron, First Lady of cool fashion... But ahhh, she's French.

Royal fashion protocol IS matronly by comparison. I see Meghan as more aligned with French classic in style.
Imo~

Runway-Magazine-Royal-Presidential-France-Fashion-First-Lady-02.jpeg

Bridgette is always stylish but she is dressed mostly in the best Louis Vuitton and other French fashion houses designs so it is hard for her to dress badly. She gets criticism online for dressing too young for her age though.

Way back in the day I collected 40's clothes. Some dresses were so 'fit like a glove', so well constructed one didn't need an undergarment.

The putty dress - it looks like her undergarment is too tight, above her breasts, running parallel with her armpits. The material is so clingy it picks up every flaw. The navy Dior dress bodice is similar to her wedding dress, but tighter. I thought she looked kind of bound up.

I'm surprised any of these young women can navigate cobblestone streets in stilettos. How can anyone smile while bound up and trying not to break your ankle.

I thought Meghan looked really comfortable in the jacket and pants. I would be too...

I think she's classy, but it's going to take some time for Meghan to find her style and comfort level. She was raised in such a different culture. I mean when I think LA, it's casual, body conscious, racy, and then there's the oscars and every other award show. Lol! Aristocracy is not the first thing that comes to mind.

Today, the dress looked horrible on her. Way too tight and an ugly color. What a waste of money if these clothes were purchased. I agree with g...richards, she should wear clothes from local stores and hopefully help the economy instead of lining designers pockets. I cringe when I spend more than $50 for a dress. I work too hard for my money to buy overpriced apparel.

Meghan, Please go to the beauty shop. The hair is distracting in a bad way.

Off topic but Melania Trump had a beautiful super over priced dress on today but at least it was pretty and properly fitted.

Melania's dress:
Melania Trump steals the show in white Elie Saab midi dress: Pics!

The dress would great in an ice blue color too.

Why does my computer lock up at this site???

Last edited:
The dress Melania has on is double ugly. She actually looks fat. The only outfit of hers that I thought looked good on her is the white suit she wore in Israel.

Her waist is too high and it makes the rest of her look ungainly. She should not wear those belts that make her look short waisted.

Megan looked cute in her black pants and black cropped jacket. Is it so cold in Ireland that they can wear those outfits that look suitable for fall or winter?

It is hard to think of other places being cool when I am suffering in 95 degrees. I do think Meghan wears a pantsuit better than a dress.

I have been Meghan bashing too much lately. Time to zip my lips.

I want Meghan to shine so much and she's not. Pre-wedding, she and Harry were in Edinburgh and she wore a bag with a shoulder strap and I was all "Yesss!". It was a tiny break from protocol but significant enough that I noticed. Why the heck should a woman have to have one of her hands always on a clutch bag?! It's the 21st century and we use our hands. Maybe as she grows in confidence with her new role, she'll go back to little touches that and know what rules to ignore and when. And I'm another who'd like to see her ditch the heels at least sometimes. (I don't recall the Queen wobbling round on stilettos ever-ever.) There's not much feminist and in control about tottering round off-balance with one of your hands full of bag all the time. Heels on a sports pitch? Really? She didn't even have those little caps on the end of the heels that stop you going right through the grass. Her calves and feet must have been killing her, staying on tiptoe.

As for her hair, that's another opportunity being wasted. She could have so many different looks.

I'm critical but from a place of willing her on. Be yourself, Meghan.

I want Meghan to shine so much and she's not. Pre-wedding, she and Harry were in Edinburgh and she wore a bag with a shoulder strap and I was all "Yesss!". It was a tiny break from protocol but significant enough that I noticed. Why the heck should a woman have to have one of her hands always on a clutch bag?! It's the 21st century and we use our hands. Maybe as she grows in confidence with her new role, she'll go back to little touches that and know what rules to ignore and when. And I'm another who'd like to see her ditch the heels at least sometimes. (I don't recall the Queen wobbling round on stilettos ever-ever.) There's not much feminist and in control about tottering round off-balance with one of your hands full of bag all the time. Heels on a sports pitch? Really? She didn't even have those little caps on the end of the heels that stop you going right through the grass. Her calves and feet must have been killing her, staying on tiptoe.

As for her hair, that's another opportunity being wasted. She could have so many different looks.

I'm critical but from a place of willing her on. Be yourself, Meghan.

I am with you! I want to see her shine - and I do think she'll get there, especially once she starts taking on some charities and causes on her own.

Yes to the purse comments! She has assistants with her - why can't they carry her belongings as she greets the public, takes photos, etc. Clutch purses look good, but they are so inconvenient, and, like you said, people use two hands in life.

Yes to the heels comments! I'm not anti-heel and I spent years in heels myself....but had the sense not to wear them on grass, cobblestones, etc. Save the heels for specific occasions when walking in them doesn't require all your attention. It's like fashion is disabling these competent women just so their calves look long and lean at every single moment - it's absurd. It's not an accomplishment to strive for to be able to walk across a field of grass in pointy heels. I can think of better ideals for fashion to reflect.

And I'll add my voice to the plea for her to upgrade her undergarments. We don't need to be noticing that her bra is inadequate for the dress.

Her hair doesn't bother me - I'm okay with her look, though I can envision some other styles that would be nice. Natural curls, for one!

I also think her make-up looks dated - the blush is often harsh. I especially like when we can see her freckles.

Oh for goodness sake, I sure have a lot to say about someone I don't even know, lol! But I like her and want to see her succeed in all ways.

jmopinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member