IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, very near the end where the cut out is is where her body was supposedly found
Wow. Now I see how vast the Cornfields are. Far enough away for anyone to pick up a suspicious odor.

4F5632B900000578-0-image-a-11_1535047471059.jpg

Good question! Is that a Malibu?
Hmm..and are those white marks the distinctive markings LE mentioned???

jmo

• Dane Lang, who co-owns the dairy farm, told DailyMail.com that Rivera had lived there 'for the past couple of years' and had been using alias, Cristhian Baena
Pictured: The trailer on a secluded Iowa farm where Mollie Tibbetts's 'killer' lived | Daily Mail Online

That location is straight up V21 from the "Southeast" Red Dot on the original map, which was the intersection of V21 (200th) & 430th Street.

I'm consistently amazed at how well the data retrieval was able to narrow down these locations. They really were very close, and it is understandable how the CCTV footage giving them a car to look for was able to break the case the rest of the way.

I tend to disagree with this. I don’t believe at this point he had any intention of doing what he ultimately did. I think at that point he is, in a twisted way, hitting on her and somehow thinking he’s going to get the opportunity to talk to her and pick her. “Cruising for girls” if you will.

I don't think someone cruising for women, would circle the block 3-6 times. Just MO though.

What about vultures circling over head? Before MT’s body was located, I figured that it might be spotted by seeing birds circling around an area. Question: Given what appears to be miles of plains, without many trees (more crops) obstructing the skyline, can a person stand in a rural neighborhood and see miles of sky? Curious, b/c I have not ever visited or seen Iowa, outside of photos & aerial views

Remember there was a lot of rain around that time. Also she was covered, so birds may not have necessarily seen the body. Also, the corn is what, 6-7 feet high? She would be difficult to view from above. Birds don't routinely hang out in corn fields until they are cut. Even they are scared of them lol

She was smart, but we shouldn't idealize her, and even if we were a close family member, we don't know how she would have reacted. People can do strange things, under stress. Or maybe her music was on loud, and she never noticed him.
Or maybe she was “in the zone” ...concentrating on her body, breathing, technique, strides, and time. It’s easy to do. I understand b/c I used to run regularly

The white marks are just gravel dust common on every farm car.
Good info. Narrows it down from a non-farm car, I suppose.

Every clue counts.

But...people are saying it's not the same model of car so guess it doesn't matter.

What? A black Chevy Impala is parked on the property??? If that was the car he was driving, why is it still there? Unless there is more than one and the workers have use of several since they live on this property?

I think it's an older photo of the property. I saw a similar photo to this one yesterday while doing some sleuthing yesterday. But since it wasn't in MSM yet, it couldn't be posted here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get