Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't base my opinion on the experiences of complete strangers. Especially when it comes to matters of health care of children. Allergies can trigger anaphylactic shock, which can be fatal. Allergies can trigger asthma, which can be fatal.

For any parent to know of allergies and then keep known allergens in the household is incredibly irresponsible. The Watts children are victims who deserve justice and I'm doing a lot of scrolling and rolling past posts that are making excuses for inexcusable parental behavior. JMO

I'm missing the known and unaddressed allergies in the household. Do you have some inside information we're missing?

I don't base my opinion on the experiences of complete strangers. Especially when it comes to matters of health care of children. Allergies can trigger anaphylactic shock, which can be fatal. Allergies can trigger asthma, which can be fatal.

For any parent to know of allergies and then keep known allergens in the household is incredibly irresponsible. The Watts children are victims who deserve justice and I'm doing a lot of scrolling and rolling past posts that are making excuses for inexcusable parental behavior. JMO

But she didn’t. The bar only had coconut in it.

Responsible parenting would be calling 911 and rendering assistance to babies being strangled. That’s what’s inexcusable.

Since everyone started scrutinizing the children’s medical issues, it got me thinking why, when CW first noticed Bella sprawled out on her bed and and blue, didn’t he instantly think, “OMG, Bella is having another asthma attack!” Why didn’t he scream for SW’s help, jump up and run into Bella’s bedroom to take care of her? Why did he watch her lay there for up to 8 seconds, then wait for the camera to toggle over to the other bedroom where he watched SW strangle CeCe?
I may not have been for 8 seconds. It could have been as little as a second.

What’s interesting to me and it applies to this case, he was absolutely wonderful to us, yet he did this horrific thing that nobody, not even those of us closest to him, would have imagined he could do. It doesn’t take away from the good that was in him. He was a good person, just a sick man who I couldn’t trust anymore. He had to go. My point is, CW seems like a great guy. SW seemed like a nice woman (I wouldn’t have been friends with her but that’s neither here nor there). They probably both were in many ways. But somebody killed those babies. It blows my mind.
Yes, somebody killed the babies and it could have been either parent. If CW is convicted, I hope it is based on actual evidence rather than emotion. JMO

There’s lots of possibilities there. A fight doesn’t necessarily have to be particularly loud, and even if it is, there remains the possibility that neighbors simply slept through it. No one hearing anything, isn’t a deal breaker for me.

I agree with your post. The one thing I cant ignore is how a parent can see his babies strangled to death and not scream at the top of his lungs...

I think the main thing for me regarding this whole allergy issue, is the fact that SW slammed her MIL on SM and not just once but several times and quite viciously. We've heard how kind, loving and caring she was, but for me it shows a very unpleasant side to her personality. By all means in the privacy of your own home have a rant and get it off your chest, but to publicly humiliate family on SM in my books is unacceptable.
Please link the post, if you will. I don't remember seeing that.

There are the aggressive, outgoing narcissists, and then there are covert narcissists. There are other words for the coverts, but they can be quiet and don't have outward signs, but they are still narcissists. A bit harder to spot, IMO.
Very true, and good point. The covert ones are much harder to spot. I believe a covert or overt narcissist would still leave a very destructive history and that women would be coming out of the woodwork with their stories. I could be wrong but I don't think that has happened.

After being married to a narcissist for 3 years and dated/engaged to another one for 10 years, I don't think CW is a narcissist. I'm 99% sure he killed his babies but IMO he is not a narcissist. They typically love being the center of attention, can talk to anyone with ease, leave a trail of destruction behind them with regards to personal relationships, and would rarely admit involvement to any crime. Just my opinion from personal experiences with narcissistic men. I don't think it was planned. I think he snapped but can't wrap my brain around this one. This is my first time posting so I may not have done this correctly.
:) Welcome to Websleuths, @Backstroke10 ! :)
Thanks for being here!​

Here we are again.... questioning and not believing a woman... and two little girls... who left the only messages they could, purse, shoes, suitcase, sheets, oil, dirt.... still left to defend themselves when they never had a chance.

Thank you. I should have also asked this also. Did you see the girls as sickly or picky with foods?
Not sickly—they had a lot of colds like all little kids do. I wasn’t around them at mealtime, but know SW was careful about what they ate in social situations, w/CeCe in part because of allergies.

I agree with your post. The one thing I cant ignore is how a parent can see his babies strangled to death and not scream at the top of his lungs...
Exactly. Of course if you’re the one doing the strangling, the only ones doing the screaming are your wife and kids. That is if they can even muster a scream.

I agree. Worst case scenario he does have to knock her out or ends up knocking her across the room. Then get onto 911 and ask for urgent medical attention for the girls and for SW to save the life of the unborn child in case he loses not one, not two, but all three children. I find it hard to believe that the protective instinct wouldn't kick in to save Nico even if he genuinely thought it was too late for the girls.

And then as soon as NA turns up, CW already has the 'excuse' ready that they're going to separate...setting the stage for telling people that she's walked out on him. But he doesn't get away with it because NA calls for the wellbeing check.

In his interviews in one he's saying that *he* wasn't really concerned about Shanann not answering the phone, and then he says he was so concerned that he had to rush home through red lights. So what was he concerned about? We know it wasn't about the lives of his family, it was purely concern that LE had been called and he hadn't done enough cleaning of the crime scene to match his scenario of "poor me, my wife left me and took the children... and now I can get together officially with my mistress as I no longer have a wife".
He told NU she was taking the kids and going to a friend's house. But her car was still there.

Not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I think the main thing for me regarding this whole allergy issue, is the fact that SW slammed her MIL on SM and not just once but several times and quite viciously. We've heard how kind, loving and caring she was, but for me it shows a very unpleasant side to her personality. By all means in the privacy of your own home have a rant and get it off your chest, but to publicly humiliate family on SM in my books is unacceptable.

It is unacceptable. I have no doubt if this case goes to trial that there will be several credible witnesses recounting their own experiences with SW and CW as parents. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes