AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we heard of any ex boyfriends other than TT?

I believe firstly (despite the VI saying hes been “cleared”) that TT needs to be thoroughly looked at - I have said since thread 1 something about the family just doesn’t sit well in my gut.

Who is the father to mystery baby born in June?
This new baby opens a whole slew of questions and could absolutely be the key in this case, imo. The father to the baby could also be the key to why LE is tight lipped.. who does he know? Who does his family know?
I could not agree more that the recent birth opens a slew of questions.

Caught up and clarifying:

1. There is a summary of "facts" and a timeline on page one. You can find the links to the sources in my original post on page 5 of thread 1. All of my info is based on MSM, LE or Danni's public social media information (which has now been made private) with the exception of calling the GPS a LoJack (more on that in a sec)
2. I never stated Danni was 17 when she had her daughter (she was 20). She has been with TT since she was 17, went to 2 yrs of high school in KS living with MG, after which she got pregnant and moved to Mobile with TT and family. This was all very easy to piece together when her Facebook was open. She was also in a relationship with a different guy in 2016 so it is clear her relationship with TT has been rocky and off/on.
3. Cash in apartment was originally confirmed by JDT - You may also reference this:
Mobile woman missing for 43 days now, fundraising events planned to help family
We concluded on Thread 1 that it was not really unusual as she worked a tip-heavy job. The amount has not been disclosed.
4. The LoJack was first stated as fact by tinkerbella and confirmed by SlowMotion on Thread 2 . I am not trying to call out either of you as you're both contributing to the thread and very clearly care about Danni. However, it is a reminder to all of us to be very careful in the language we use when asserting opinions, and not fall into casual patterns that aren't as closely scrutanized as they are on a crime forum. Rather than "there was definitely..." it is better to say "it is very possible..." - hey, I am guilty of it too, we all do it. I take responsibility for parroting that language in my timeline (which I will update and post next) Let's just be better at it here for Danni's sake. Which leads me to:
5. We do not know Danni was abducted. I agree that is the picture the facts we have paint, but we can only speculate. LE must be going under the assumption that she is the one driving the Chevy into the Shell, and if she never gets out of the car, can reasonably assume she is the one that drove it out. This does not mean she left voluntarily, it means she drove out of the Shell. Anything could have happened after that point.

What we do know is her GPS stops pinging after the Shell, her phone was at Dublin's, and she and her car were never to be seen again.

Who stands to benefit from dnv disappearing?
Who was threatened by her successes? She really seemed like she was trying to do the best for herself and CT.
I believe LE has asked your questions of themselves, and I believe they are working to gather enough evidence against the bad person/persons who "disappeared" DNV and her car....I hope it happens soon.

Updated Timeline:
*Family Timeline/ VI - I have not included details until we get those nailed down
Map: Danniella Vian (Please also search @otto on Danniella's thread 2 for his maps)

July17 - Purchased car at Pearl Motors Inc at ?
July17 - Arrived at Dublin Pub at ?
July17 - 10:45pm - Left Dublin pub, reportedly headed to Ollie's
July17 - Approx 11:00 - Is reportedly following DW (riving his rental)south on 90 when she flashes her lights to pull over (this is in the opposite direction of Ollie's)
July17 - 11:05PM - Car 1 DW and Car 2 Danni on video at Shell Station entering from right (West as camera appears south-facing towards road)
July17 - around 11PM last GPS location and activity on phone at Shell Station, after this there is no further activity. GPS is disabled.
July17 -11:07PM - Car 1 leaves
July17 - 11:08PM -Car 3 pulls in ad both Car 3 and Car 2 Danni stay parked
July17 - 11:24PM - Car 2 Danni and car 3 leave turning left towards interstate/frontage road
July17 - Approx 11:45pm DW returns to Dublin's to retrieve Danni's phone *
July18 Approx 12am Arrives at Ollie's and stays for a few minutes, MK and RC are not there *
July18 1:00 am DW Returns rental car *
July18 - 20 DW and JDT/TT are in contact and concerned*
July20 - Reported missing by JT and DW together in person
July20 - Police search Danni's apartment
July25 - Confirmed Case given to Mobile Homicide by media
July27 - Vigil held at 7:30PM Cottage Hill / Medal of Honor Park (organized by Julie)
Aug 2 - PD holds press conference

Car 1 - DW
Car 2 - DNV
Car 3 - Unknown driver; unknown number of occupants.

Facts beyond the circumstances as we know them:
Note that all LE has stated is what is stated here:
NEWS 5 EXCLUSIVE: "If anyone can find their way home, she will"

Other than LE, facts are derived from VI/JDT, MSM or Danni's Facebook*

1. DW was the last person known to see Danni
2. DW had a rental car that night that was returned around 1am*
4. LE has Danni's phone, which was found at Dublin's
5. Danni's apartment was searched
6. Danni's car was newly purchased with paper tags (no plates)
7. MK and RC were not at Ollie's*
8. Danni's daughter is fine and with JDT*
9.There was an Onstar tracking device on Danni's car that was tracked to the shell station. The last GPS "ping" was at the Shell. GPS here refers to this device NOT the phone.
10. Danni's phone is confirmed to have been retrieved from Dublin's by DW and is now in LE possession.
11. LE have CCTV of the shell which shows Danni's car arriving and leaving.
12. TT was in rehab the night Danni disappeared.*
13. LE state they have no evidence of homicide, however the case is being handled by homicide.
14. Cash was found in Danni's apartment along with a recent list of life goals.
15. Danni does not have a history of hard drug abuse, and was successfully employed at the time of her disappearance.
16. Danni recently gave birth to a second child - father is unconfirmed*

You may also follow @cedgison for other quotes and facts. She is a Verified Insider on this case, and is in contact with JDT and what she knows or need help with.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/members/cedgison.211392/

Questions:

1. Did family/friends enter Danni's apartment before or after LE?
  2. How did they gain entry?
  3. Has the family been given a copy of the CCTV video? If not, contact NBC15 ask them for it.
  4. Was a BOLO put out for the car?
  5. Was Car 3 or Car 2 the first out of the station?
  6. What is the exact make/model of the car and can you publish the vin? This helps us help you find it if it is out there and identifiable.
  7. If the Shell camera is pointed at the street facing south and the cars entered from the right, wouldn't that mean they likely took the back route and not the frontage/interstate? A local and Otto both mapped out that route in the last two threads as the most likely.
  8. Who is the father of her infant?
Hypotheticals:

Who gains the most from Danni's disappearance?
Where and in what ways can the Chevy be hidden?
What if Danni was carjacked?
What if DW is lying?
What if Danni knew Car 3?
What if Car 3 was a stranger?

Updated Timeline:
*Family Timeline/ VI - I have not included details until we get those nailed down
Map: Danniella Vian (Please also search @otto on Danniella's thread 2 for his maps)

July17 - Purchased car at Pearl Motors Inc at ?
July17 - Arrived at Dublin Pub at ?
July17 - 10:45pm - Left Dublin pub, reportedly headed to Ollie's
July17 - Approx 11:00 - Is reportedly following DW (riving his rental)south on 90 when she flashes her lights to pull over (this is in the opposite direction of Ollie's)
July17 - 11:05PM - Car 1 DW and Car 2 Danni on video at Shell Station entering from right (West as camera appears south-facing towards road)
July17 - around 11PM last GPS location and activity on phone at Shell Station, after this there is no further activity. GPS is disabled.
July17 -11:07PM - Car 1 leaves
July17 - 11:08PM -Car 3 pulls in ad both Car 3 and Car 2 Danni stay parked
July17 - 11:24PM - Car 2 Danni and car 3 leave turning left towards interstate/frontage road
July17 - Approx 11:45pm DW returns to Dublin's to retrieve Danni's phone *
July18 Approx 12am Arrives at Ollie's and stays for a few minutes, MK and RC are not there *
July18 1:00 am DW Returns rental car *
July18 - 20 DW and JDT/TT are in contact and concerned*
July20 - Reported missing by JT and DW together in person
July20 - Police search Danni's apartment
July25 - Confirmed Case given to Mobile Homicide by media
July27 - Vigil held at 7:30PM Cottage Hill / Medal of Honor Park (organized by Julie)
Aug 2 - PD holds press conference

Car 1 - DW
Car 2 - DNV
Car 3 - Unknown driver; unknown number of occupants.

Facts beyond the circumstances as we know them:
Note that all LE has stated is what is stated here:
NEWS 5 EXCLUSIVE: "If anyone can find their way home, she will"

Other than LE, facts are derived from VI/JDT, MSM or Danni's Facebook*

1. DW was the last person known to see Danni
2. DW had a rental car that night that was returned around 1am*
4. LE has Danni's phone, which was found at Dublin's
5. Danni's apartment was searched
6. Danni's car was newly purchased with paper tags (no plates)
7. MK and RC were not at Ollie's*
8. Danni's daughter is fine and with JDT*
9.There was an Onstar tracking device on Danni's car that was tracked to the shell station. The last GPS "ping" was at the Shell. GPS here refers to this device NOT the phone.
10. Danni's phone is confirmed to have been retrieved from Dublin's by DW and is now in LE possession.
11. LE have CCTV of the shell which shows Danni's car arriving and leaving.
12. TT was in rehab the night Danni disappeared.*
13. LE state they have no evidence of homicide, however the case is being handled by homicide.
14. Cash was found in Danni's apartment along with a recent list of life goals.
15. Danni does not have a history of hard drug abuse, and was successfully employed at the time of her disappearance.
16. Danni recently gave birth to a second child - father is unconfirmed*

You may also follow @cedgison for other quotes and facts. She is a Verified Insider on this case, and is in contact with JDT and what she knows or need help with.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/members/cedgison.211392/

Questions:

1. Did family/friends enter Danni's apartment before or after LE?
  2. How did they gain entry?
  3. Has the family been given a copy of the CCTV video? If not, contact NBC15 ask them for it.
  4. Was a BOLO put out for the car?
  5. Was Car 3 or Car 2 the first out of the station?
  6. What is the exact make/model of the car and can you publish the vin? This helps us help you find it if it is out there and identifiable.
  7. If the Shell camera is pointed at the street facing south and the cars entered from the right, wouldn't that mean they likely took the back route and not the frontage/interstate? A local and Otto both mapped out that route in the last two threads as the most likely.
  8. Who is the father of her infant?
Hypotheticals:

Who gains the most from Danni's disappearance?
What if Danni was carjacked?
What if DW is lying?
What if Danni knew Car 3?
What if Car 3 was a stranger?
The *asterisks are beside info gathered from the family or the VI ???...... Thank you for this time line.

I just want to say that knowing DNV recently had a baby and gave the baby up for adoption just makes me admire her more. That is a selfless and compassionate act. Despite all our medical advances, pregnancy is still very hard on a woman's body and there are many medical risks. When someone will carry their baby to term knowing the baby will live with another family they should be applauded for their kindness and bravery. I think I speak for everyone when I say no one asked about this with any judgment. We are just looking at all avenues for how and why someone would have wanted to hurt a harmless woman working to better her life.

IMO a recent birth is critically important as the father becomes immediately relevant.

We don't know that she was abducted by a stranger. We only know that she was abducted. In fact, given everything we know, I'm inclined to believe that she was abducted by someone who knew her and who had a reason to want her and her car to vanish.

Agree 100%

Who stands to benefit from dnv disappearing?
Who was threatened by her successes? She really seemed like she was trying to do the best for herself and CT.

Don't rule out the women in her life (aside from JDT who I am fairly certain is not suspect whatsoever JMO)

The *asterisks are beside info gathered from the family or the VI ???...... Thank you for this time line.
There are 3 VIs on this thread, Alethea is a verified attorney, otto is a verified expert and cedgison is a missing persons advocate working with JDT so can share info from JDT (the only "family" in the equation)

Can somebody help me out?
So we can’t share things said on the private Facebook because they can’t be linked, right?

cedgison can share them

Since the beginning, I have thought of overseas containers at the port. I can’t back up my idea, but I’m familiar with military container shipping. Or a storage unit.

I am the most wary of this scenario because it feels like a real possibility given how LE are handling the case. JMO

Since the beginning, I have thought of overseas containers at the port. I can’t back up my idea, but I’m familiar with military container shipping. Or a storage unit.

I’ve been thinking about this. Jenna VG’s car was found abandoned on the side of a small road I’m not sure how much later. I wonder if the PD has had officers just drive around the rural areas south of the city and look for the car. We are thinking some sophisticated chopping operation but maybe it was just dumped. Especially if the motive was to disappear DNV.

I’ve been thinking about this. Jenna VG’s car was found abandoned on the side of a small road I’m not sure how much later. I wonder if the PD has had officers just drive around the rural areas south of the city and look for the car. We are thinking some sophisticated chopping operation but maybe it was just dumped. Especially if the motive was to disappear DNV.

I've also never seen it confirmed whether they cleared the airport parking lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member