Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not believe the reason to be not to taint the jury pool, as was implied in their response to releasing the results to the pubic, or for some other unknown reason? Just trying to understand. I can't help thinking there is some other reason that people are thinking of, which has yet to be revealed.
Is this so?? And if it is, what is the assumption?

Sorry, I'm confused? Was this post directed at me? :confused:

Wait, nevermind. I think you quoted me by mistake?
I couldn't see the other person quoted... Carry on.

I'm not sure... this could also be a plus for him. Those ladies who think like: "aaaww... he is sooooo cuuuute [insert thousands of hearts] of course his wife drove him nuts he deserved a lot better!".

But I totally understand what you mean. I went through the same. Being pregnant can be extremly exhausting! Even from this point of view his story doesn't sound the slightest realistic. I just hope that there are no "CW-fangirls" or that at least some of them use common sense.

I bet he already has loads of fanmail to help him feel he's not the bad guy

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t think so. The motion filed by the prosecution was to seal the autopsy reports. The autopsy (done by a coroner) is cause of death, manner of death, and toxicology (to my knowledge).

Everything else is part of the investigative report and is sealed under HIPAA. That’s not what we’re discussing here. MOO

That's not quite correct. The autopsy report has findings about the condition of the body. What was found in the stomach, for example, all injuries whether relevant to COD or MOD or not. Things like weight. Whether the hair was shaved. Presence of sperm.

Microscopic findings.

Etc.

That will all be in the report.

Not sure if this is allowed, but here goes . . .
Here is an interesting article discussing why people victim blame. It suggests, among other things, “ . . . Specifically, psychologists believe that our tendency to blame the victim may originate, paradoxically, in a deep need to believe that the world is a good and just place. . .”

This makes sense to me and I think those who are mad at the victim blamers should possibly keep this in mind.

Why Do People Blame the Victim?

In my experience of over twenty years working in a doctors surgery a doctor would not write in his posts that a patient was faking something unless they were doing it to obtain narcotics and even then they would be very diplomatic about it. Write something like 'no symptoms noted, no orders given'.
Or, 'Seems overly concerned about health'.
Yes, I know what you mean! In my case, I think it was only noted because I had expressed my concern about my daughter always thinking that she had some terrible illness, and that's why it was documented. I was just trying to demonstrate how they would have to have pretty good reason to include in the paper work that a parent was trying to fake an illness in her children. Jmo

Here is an interesting article discussing why people victim blame. It suggests, among other things, “ . . . Specifically, psychologists believe that our tendency to blame the victim may originate, paradoxically, in a deep need to believe that the world is a good and just place. . .”

This makes sense to me and I think those who are mad at the victim blamers should possibly keep this in mind.

Or some are just protecting people who do heinous things.

Absolutely. I was considering @Seattle1 's post in a previous thread (quote below, sbm) that brought up a good point -- sounds like there could be a possibility that the hatch space could have been larger than that, if the hatch was removed. We don't know for sure if that was the case, but it's interesting to consider. Jmo
Ah yes, I missed that. Definitely those couple of extra inches would change things and not so many bolts that it would be incredibly time-consuming I imagine.

Yes, I know what you mean! In my case, I think it was only noted because I had expressed my concern about my daughter always thinking that she had some terrible illness, and that's why it was documented. I was just trying to demonstrate how they would have to have pretty good reason to include in the paper work that a parent was trying to fake an illness in her children. Jmo
But even then, he would not write that as a fact, he would note that you had concerns about it.

I believe his defense is that he killed her because she had killed the children, not that he killed her because she was a “witch” or he wanted a divorce. MOO
Well she’d have to be a witch to kill her children. Of course she wasn’t, and a monster did that. His name is CW.

Good post :)

I believe his defense is that he killed her because she had killed the children, not that he killed her because she was a “witch” or he wanted a divorce. MOO
IIRC he says he killed her because she was "actively strangling" Cece, where does it say she was already dead? Cece, if actively being strangled could most likely have been actively revived had he not spent so much time murdering his wife and son.

And if he had bothered to call for professional EMS.

Just because we may be conditioned to victim blame, doesn’t mean that we should ever find it acceptable though.

Likewise, just because a person is a sociopath or psychopath, doesn’t make nefarious actions any more acceptable.

We have free will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member