GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
1500 feet (less than a quarter mile) not at all impossible . HE did not weigh much more than a sack of concrete over a man's shoulder and that man was filled with adrenaline. It would not be easy..considering the body never found means it wasn't easy.

JMO
I studied an overhead satellite view of the area many times and it is very very close to their house to get to the river. If you go directly West from their house it goes past the Electric company's little fenced in area and then right into a thick wooded area and then right to the rivers edge as the river bends toward that area.

I almost guarantee there are foot trails through there to get to the water. Because the few homes around there would have made foot trails to go to the river.

All they needed was a wheel barrel or a 4-wheeler or even dragging her by her feet would have gotten her to the water.

Just another possibility of where she may have ended up. There are so many possible things they could have done with her including under some driveway repairs with concrete or even the ocean with a boat.

I had a list of all the possible places they could have taken her and unfortunately the list was pretty long.

I so wish SM would tell LE what they did with her.

He's found guilty, what was the sentence?

What happened? I finally got the feed up where they were hugging Terry and now it's over.

Did I misunderstand, it was hard to hear the judge...it's either, or, not both a fine and 30 days?

EDIT; I didn’t know it was either or. That’s fine, IMO, and fair. to the rescue!

Sentenced to serve 30 days? Wow. Weekend serving, which is basically suffering through a strip search each and every weekend for awhile - that’s appalling and I disagree with the sentence. It should be, IMO, much less.

Just, wow.

Wow is right. I cant believe the defense would go through with this. I have a feeling TM had a vote in the matter.

Isnt the bathroom outside of the courtroom and could that have been an argument that could have been made that it wasnt contempt of the courtroom because it was outside the courtroom?

Maybe he can appeal the decision based on this?

I'm sure Casey Brown is going to hear WAAAAAAAAAAY worse from other people now .. I think he was just trying to get one last jab in there before he was down for the count ...

I understand that he’s just doing his job. I really do. And he’s right: We are all entitled to a fair defense.

With that being said, putting the father of a kidnapped and likely murdered young woman on the defensive just a day after his 5 year wait for justice was satisfied...well, it reeks. To try to snatch away that happiness because he said “lowlife” (yes, it was wrong) is poor PR. It’s just not worth the negative attention sure to turn his way. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419