OH - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #35 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not just her. They left FR and HG's child without a living parent and took HR's other child without a mother and two grandparents.

The thought of them executing innocent young parents (FR, HG and HR) and leaving their infants and toddlers with the dead bodies... just madness, depravity. How could anyone who claims to care for children do that?

To be very honest, I really hoped it wasn't the Wagners. I knew what that would mean for little S. It makes me sick to think of what they have done to her... So damn selfish of them...

It made me sick to think about it but I was convinced it was them from the time LE did those searches of their property. To be honest I am up hours after my usual bedtime because I am so disturbed that a family of four could plot for months to slaughter an entire family, going door to door in a frenzy of killing, just to get custody of a child with no thought or care of the effect it would have on her to lose her mother and uncles and grandparents as she got older. And the guilt that will surely come as she ages knowing she was the alleged cause of it all. How can poor SW live with the consequences of the acts done by people who are supposed to love her and put her best interests above everything else? And how will she live with the years it will take if her father is convicted and sentenced to death? I hope LM gets custody of her or maybe TR as TR seems like a kind and caring person.

JMO

To be very honest, I really hoped it wasn't the Wagners. I knew what that would mean for little S. It makes me sick to think of what they have done to her... So damn selfish of them...

I hoped it wasn't them either, but as time went on and "laser focus" was put on the W's, it started to become clear they were high on the suspect list.

IMO

It made me sick to think about it but I was convinced it was them from the time LE did those searches of their property. To be honest I am up hours after my usual bedtime because I am so disturbed that a family of four could plot for months to slaughter an entire family, going door to door in a frenzy of killing, just to get custody of a child with no thought or care of the effect it would have on her to lose her mother and uncles and grandparents as she got older. And the guilt that will surely come as she ages knowing she was the alleged cause of it all. How can poor SW live with the consequences of the acts done by people who are supposed to love her and put her best interests above everything else? And how will she live with the years it will take if her father is convicted and sentenced to death? I hope LM gets custody of her or maybe TR as TR seems like a kind and caring person.

JMO

I am up hours late as well, this has just disturbed me to the point I cannot stop reading about it. I didn’t get a thing done st work today after hearing the breaking news.

Satchie, thanks...that at least is something of a relief.
I think I'll go see if I can root up the mugshot somewhere.
Yes, they were upthread in the link to the prison where they're held.

I always have sympathy for mothers (and fathers) who realize their adult child has committed murder. It's almost biologically impossible for them to turn them in, much less testify against them in court, and in many cases police don't really expect it from them. I'm not sure I recall any cases where it's happened, although sometimes they've persuaded their son/daughter to turn themselves in, or agreed to the decision by a brother to do it.

The thought of them executing innocent young parents (FR, HG and HR) and leaving their infants and toddlers with the dead bodies... just madness, depravity. How could anyone who claims to care for children do that?

Yet they didn’t harm a single dog. Even criminals have priorities.

(I am an animal lover and appreciate that the dogs were not harmed, but it is crazy to think the same people who didn’t harm any animals ruthlessly slaughtered 8 people)

97114189.jpg

13 Nov 2018
Angela Jo Wagner
Delaware County Jail
Holy Smokes, Alaska living sure changed her appearance.

Yes, they were upthread in the link to the prison where they're held.

I always have sympathy for mothers (and fathers) who realize their adult child has committed murder. It's almost biologically impossible for them to turn them in, much less testify against them in court, and in many cases police don't really expect it from them. I'm not sure I recall any cases where it's happened, although sometimes they've persuaded their son/daughter to turn themselves in, or agreed to the decision by a brother to do it.
Not turning them in and actively helping them are two different things. It seems these mothers actually helped with the plan or the cover up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weary