GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading how CW's family treated SW, I understand they didn't want the marriage to happen, his sister offered her help with the wedding invitations and SW finds out afterwards the wedding invitations were never mailed.., the constant name calling, last visit to CW's family home turning into a disaster, feeding CW with doubts, little by little putting seeds in CW mind. Is it possible, deep down in Cindy Watts mind, she blames SW for what transpired that night.
Understanding how emotionally abusive relationships work and how they blame the victim,unable to see what's
in front of them and accepting the facts.
I get the impression that they believe he was driven to do it. That it is Shanann’s fault that this happened. That’s why they told him they love him and forgive him at the hearing. In their mind HE’S the real victim here. They felt no loss with losing Shanann and their grand children and resent that he now has to pay for it for the rest of his life.
They wonder why because he’s being punished for some thing he was driven to do.

Yes and that could still mean she was guessing. I'm sure not everyone goes over every little detail when sending a message..........
To me it sounds like she knew he would abort and he said it. What else can it mean when your husband says he no longer wants the baby you are carrying? What is she supposed to do about that? It's such an odious thing to say to a woman 15 weeks pregnant with your child, and to whom you suggested getting pregnant -- convinced, even -- and wrote that you "already loved" that "little peanut." He clearly was asking her to get an abortion. Isn't that part of "the bomb" he dropped on her? I don't think it can possibly mean she was guessing. He said it outright -- he did not want the baby anymore.

To me it sounds like she knew he would abort and he said it. What else can it mean when your husband says he no longer wants the baby you are carrying? What is she supposed to do about that? It's such an odious thing to say to a woman 15 weeks pregnant with your child, and to whom you suggested getting pregnant -- convinced, even -- and wrote that you "already loved" that "little peanut." He clearly was asking her to get an abortion. Isn't that part of "the bomb" he dropped on her? I don't think it can possibly mean she was guessing. He said it outright -- he did not want the baby anymore.
I agree with you.

Totally agree. What else could it mean?

Sorry but your question is too logical for the characters here....

Nonetheless, CW was trying to "save" his relationship with NK, and she was trying to figure out why he was so evasive about his pregnant wife, missing family, and why media was at his home.

Oh, did the media show up at his house on Monday? I thought NK claimed she didn't even know SW was pregnant until she saw CW's Tuesday interviews... but that might have all been a lie on her part. I do recall something about CW texted her Monday afternoon to say "my family is gone" and when he told her SW left her ring behind NK suggested pawning it... like she just thought SW ran off with the girls at that point in time? But I'm afraid my brain is fried from reading the discovery docs and I can't keep the timeline of events straight anymore. Thanks.

It shows 'the designer' of this letter, has the same mental capabilities as CW.
The letter might as well have stated "If something happens to my wife and children, like oh if later this summer they are strangled and smothered and dumped, I would never do that. Oh but my wife might. Just saying." Makes NO sense. This is part of sister and mother Watts' brilliant scheme to "fight, fight to the end." They actually thought concocting a letter like this would be helpful. Evil idiocy. MOO.

I get the impression that they believe he was driven to do it. That it is Shanann’s fault that this happened. That’s why they told him they love him and forgive him at the hearing. In their mind HE’S the real victim here. They felt no loss with losing Shanann and their grand children and resent that he now has to pay for it for the rest of his life.
They wonder why because he’s being punished for some thing he was driven to do.
If anyone drove him to do it they have to take part of their driving him to do it, because ...well.... we don't like her.
Those people would not have liked anyone their son married. He was supposed to have had no relationships before Shanann. I have to wonder how many of them they nipped in the bud?

The letter might as well have stated "If something happens to my wife and children, like oh if later this summer they are strangled and smothered and dumped, I would never do that. Oh but my wife might. Just saying." Makes NO sense. This is part of sister and mother Watts' brilliant scheme to "fight, fight to the end." They actually thought concocting a letter like this would be helpful. Evil idiocy. MOO.
Yup. Fight truth with lies, no matter the cost.

One of the saddest thing I've ever read in my life.

Shanann to CW, Aug 6, Discovery page 2104
(Right after CW told her that he doesn't want the baby)

"You hold me after that conversation, you hold me. If you want this to *advertiser censored**ing last you make me feel safe after that bomb...Don't you get it? Shanann added, "How many times do I have to ask you to hold me? You hate me that much?"

Just typing this out makes me emotional. OMG I just want to hold her tight so badly.
I know. I often think about how scared she must have been when he started strangling her. God how I wish she never went back home after the AZ trip or even the NC trip! There she had people who loved, adored and would have supported her during a divorce. She would have gotten custody of the kids, he would have paid child support and they’d all be alive now. But as we know, he led her on and gave her false hope until she walked through that door into a danger zone.

Oh, did the media show up at his house on Monday? I thought NK claimed she didn't even know SW was pregnant until she saw CW's Tuesday interviews... but that might have all been a lie on her part. I do recall something about CW texted her Monday afternoon to say "my family is gone" and when he told her SW left her ring behind NK suggested pawning it... like she just thought SW ran off with the girls at that point in time? But I'm afraid my brain is fried from reading the discovery docs and I can't keep the timeline of events straight anymore. Thanks.

I think the porch interviews with the media were on Tuesday. Then CW stayed at the Thayers’ house on Tuesday night.

Why suggest pawning the ring? Shanann was just only missing at this point. I think she knew more.

(If I ever go missing, I don't want my husband to pawn my wedding ring.)

Q: You got - you've gotten pretty fit.

A: Yeah

Q: Yeah? You can imagine when guys start cheating, or want to cheat, that's what happens.

A: Yes

Q: So tell me about it

A: Uh, I did not cheat on my wife

Q: Okay

A: Now Thrive helped me. I went from 245 pounds to about...

Q: You were 245?

A: I was 245 pounds

Q: Jesus

A: And....

Q: (unintelligible) for you man

A: Thank you. And I'm 185, 180 now.

Q: Mm-hm

A: And I've been eating cleaner, just trying to- the la last little bit, Thrive has helped me a lot, but to maintain it and try to, like eat cleaner has really helped me as well.

Q: Okay. And I've got to imagine that maybe there was a girl inspired that?

A: No.

Q: No?

A: No.

Discovery pg 1236

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics