GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the porch interviews with the media were on Tuesday. Then CW stayed at the Thayers’ house on Tuesday night.
Correct. He stayed with the Thayers’ after his police interview which went from 1900 to 2306 on Tuesday night (pg 2129).

He ultimately confessed during his police interview the following day (Wednesday).

Why suggest pawning the ring? Shanann was just only missing at this point. I think she knew more.

(If I ever go missing, I don't want my husband to pawn my wedding ring.)
If I ever go missing, I want Rourke on the case. (He may have to move to do it, since I don’t live in Colorado, but he’s my pick. :cool:)

Q: You got - you've gotten pretty fit.

A: Yeah

Q: Yeah? You can imagine when guys start cheating, or want to cheat, that's what happens.

A: Yes

Q: So tell me about it

A: Uh, I did not cheat on my wife

Q: Okay

A: Now Thrive helped me. I went from 245 pounds to about...

Q: You were 245?

A: I was 245 pounds

Q: Jesus

A: And....

Q: (unintelligible) for you man

A: Thank you. And I'm 185, 180 now.

Q: Mm-hm

A: And I've been eating cleaner, just trying to- the la last little bit, Thrive has helped me a lot, but to maintain it and try to, like eat cleaner has really helped me as well.

Q: Okay. And I've got to imagine that maybe there was a girl inspired that?

A: No.

Q: No?

A: No.

Discovery pg 1236

He started out at 245lbs
His DL has him at 225lbs
At time of arrest he was 180 or 185lbs

If he did indeed write the letter!

He probably didn't. But he is such an idiot, with the way he messed up so much , it is hard to tell for sure if he is or is not, really that stupid. It's kind of hard to tell.

It is more likely that a helpful relative wrote it 'for him'---in a feeble attempt to prove his innocence. JMO

He deserves all the credit in the world for his handling of this case.

This quote makes me happy:

“We throw that phrase around all the time — life in prison without the possibility of parole — but try to imagine what that is really like," Rourke said. "The only physical contact you're ever going to have again is with prison guards, you're never going to have a romantic connection with anyone ever again, you're going to be surrounded by barbed wire, and you know the last thing you are going to see is the inside of a prison before they drag you out in a box.”
To me, LWOP is worse then the DP. His death will come one day, and I hope it’s a slow and painful one.

Why suggest pawning the ring? Shanann was just only missing at this point. I think she knew more.

I can't remember did he say his family is gone and then they started talking about ring right away?

If my bf says his family is gone I'd say things like "what do you mean?", "what about the kids?", "have you tried calling her?", "wheres the car?"
I would never make the assumption that "gone" automatically equals ran off with the kids.

And in typical CW fashion, "gone" is a creepy word choice.

Moo

If anyone drove him to do it they have to take part of their driving him to do it, because ...well.... we don't like her.
Those people would not have liked anyone their son married. He was supposed to have had no relationships before Shanann. I have to wonder how many of them they nipped in the bud?
Well, if there were any others, they are no doubt counting themselves lucky today.

He probably didn't. But he is such an idiot, with the way he messed up so much , it is hard to tell for sure if he is or is not, really that stupid. It's kind of hard to tell.

It is more likely that a helpful relative wrote it 'for him'---in a feeble attempt to prove his innocence. JMO
My vote is on relative or perhaps the sort of family friend that would write the judge a letter on behalf of the family.

Moo

IMO it was because NK was the "other woman" and thought she had "won" when SW "left" and left her ring behind. NK claimed in her media interviews she had encouraged CW to "work on his marriage" after she saw pictures of the family but we all know that was a bunch of baloney-- she had searched out their social media a long time ago. She continued to see him after she knew he was married with kids. She probably wanted to believe CW loved her more than his wife and she wanted to think the marriage really was broken up. NK might have even gotten to know CW well enough to know he might try to recycle the ring and give it to her. So her first thought was to tell him to pawn it and get some money and then they would go have fun somewhere with that money and CW would forget all about SW. She was a typical mistress IMO with hate in heart for the wife and no respect for the relationship that had just ended (CW probably did his part to build up the lies about how awful his married life had been too). I'm not convinced NK had any knowledge CW had murdered SW but it all looks very bad on NK now that "pawn it" was her first thought. MOO.

Medical science today does not let people have slow and painful deaths unless you have something like Motor Neuron Disease or one of those associated ones that you die a little day by day.

Sometimes other prisoners kill inmates.
jmo

IMO it was because NK was the "other woman" and thought she had "won" when SW "left" and left her ring behind. NK claimed in her media interviews she had encouraged CW to "work on his marriage" after she saw pictures of the family but we all know that was a bunch of baloney-- she had searched out their social media a long time ago. She continued to see him after she knew he was married with kids. She probably wanted to believe CW loved her more than his wife and she wanted to think the marriage really was broken up. NK might have even gotten to know CW well enough to know he might try to recycle the ring and give it to her. So her first thought was to tell him to pawn it and get some money and then they would go have fun somewhere with that money and CW would forget all about SW. She was a typical mistress IMO with hate in heart for the wife and no respect for the relationship that had just ended (CW probably did his part to build up the lies about how awful his married life had been too). I'm not convinced NK had any knowledge CW had murdered SW but it all looks very bad on NK now that "pawn it" was her first thought. MOO.
Yes! 1000 likes for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member