GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if already posted

“Offenders at this facility will not be housed there permanently, the facility will process the inmate into the department of corrections system by being physically and mental evaluated. It is at this point that the staff will determine what programs the inmate may benefit from. An educational and skills testing will take place, which will further classify the offenders needs. From all these factors the staff will determine which facility is best to house the inmate at permanently.

Christopher Watts transferred to new facility for physical, mental evaluation

the worst thing about this case is the absolute betrayal-- the worst betrayal possible. His children idolized him and his wife, trying to keep the marriage together, never once, IMO felt her life was in danger. All three were blindsided, stunned, shocked and horrifyingly i think they all had enough consciousness of time to know, while their lives were being snuffed out, who was taking their lives. For me, to think about that, it is the very worst kind of thought. He is the very worst kind of monster; smiling, acting like the loving daddy and husband, while planning to execute his family. Once he had committed the act of murdering them all he was planning to begin his new life without one ounce of remorse or regret. Thank God for Shannan's friend and for the fact that CW did not think things through very well and that he is not very smart.

I dunno SP looks pretty cheery and healthy playing basketball on death row.

Moo
For an hour a day, maybe. A shower three times a week.
Prison food. No holidays, vacations, parties, concerts, movies, swimming, bike riding, watching the game with a cold beer and some BBQ chicken wings, no touch, no hugs, no kiss, no sex, no love, no sandy beach, no family, no freedom. Just regret, sorrow, self pity, anger, ugliness, hatred, jealousy, fear, boredom, sleeplessness, loneliness, heart break, hopelessness, injuries, sickness, old age, and knowing that the only chance for freedom is in dying.

still catching up on #58 but just wanted to say while we been on time out, reflecting on it all I reckon if chris had of run off with Nicole abandoned shanann and the girls accepted his deadbeat dad tag I have a strong feeling the heat of passion would have quickly died down with the reality of being 'shacked up" together and if shanann blew him off ...….I strongly feel when shanann gave birth to that precious son he always wanted the warm and fuzzies would have returned and he would have begged her to take him back.

that's the stupidity of this diabolic situation.
I think it was temporary.

mind you I would hope shanann wouldhave kept him at dead beat dad status and made a life for herself without him.
but she was never given the chance to live a life of her own.
he'll fall out of love with Nicole soon enough and that's when his reality will kick in I hope.

moo

Most of us have only known Shannan, Bella, and CeCe through their tragic deaths. A video from SW's fb came up while I was looking around on line, and I hope it's ok that I talk about it. It provided a precious glimpse of this beautiful Mom with her girls just before their holiday concert last year. CW was also in the video, but minimally. It is unfathomable that he could destroy such a beautiful, loving family. For me, it allowed me to see them, and hear them, and hold them in my heart in a way that I was somehow not able to before seeing this. May God have mercy on all of the broken hearts left behind.
Mods, please delete if this is not allowed and/or appropriate.

the worst thing about this case is the absolute betrayal-- the worst betrayal possible. His children idolized him and his wife, trying to keep the marriage together, never once, IMO felt her life was in danger. All three were blindsided, stunned, shocked and horrifyingly i think they all had enough consciousness of time to know, while their lives were being snuffed out, who was taking their lives. For me, to think about that, it is the very worst kind of thought. He is the very worst kind of monster; smiling, acting like the loving daddy and husband, while planning to execute his family. Once he had committed the act of murdering them all he was planning to begin his new life without one ounce of remorse or regret. Thank God for Shannan's friend and for the fact that CW did not think things through very well and that he is not very smart.
Just jumping off this to say. I know NAU deserves praise but after reading the discovery I think Cassie deserves a huge thank you too. Seems she was the one that pushed NAU to get the police involved.

The letter might as well have stated "If something happens to my wife and children, like oh if later this summer they are strangled and smothered and dumped, I would never do that. Oh but my wife might. Just saying." Makes NO sense. This is part of sister and mother Watts' brilliant scheme to "fight, fight to the end." They actually thought concocting a letter like this would be helpful. Evil idiocy. MOO.
Exactly right, mama gave herself away. If CW didn't write it, it was one of the three Watts! If it was CW, he planned the murders in the week he was at NC! And would mama Watts hold a sealed envelope from her beloved son and not open and read it?! Oh, give me break! :mad:

Sorry if already posted

“Offenders at this facility will not be housed there permanently, the facility will process the inmate into the department of corrections system by being physically and mental evaluated. It is at this point that the staff will determine what programs the inmate may benefit from. An educational and skills testing will take place, which will further classify the offenders needs. From all these factors the staff will determine which facility is best to house the inmate at permanently.

We can probably eliminate parenting classes. MOO

Exactly right, mama gave herself away. If CW didn't write it, it was one of the three Watts! If it was CW, he planned the murders in the week he was at NC! And would mama Watts hold a sealed envelope from her beloved son and not open and read it?! Oh, give me break! :mad:
I wonder if it wasn't a first draft of a plan that he decided to scrap and then forgot about? Maybe his first idea was to disappear and make it look like SW did something. Or he planned to kill the girls and pin it on her? But then he realized he would end up with the baby if she had him in jail. Maybe he killed her without planning it?

If anyone drove him to do it they have to take part of their driving him to do it, because ...well.... we don't like her.
Those people would not have liked anyone their son married. He was supposed to have had no relationships before Shanann. I have to wonder how many of them they nipped in the bud?
Interestingly, he told the investigator he did have girlfriends/dates before Shanann when he spoke about jealousy in their relationship, and Shanann being jealous when he heard from other girls while dating her. So which is the truth? He might have had a string of girlfriends just no one he was serious enough about to inflict Mama Watts on!

Most of us have only known Shannan, Bella, and CeCe through their tragic deaths. A video from SW's fb came up while I was looking around on line, and I hope it's ok that I talk about it. It provided a precious glimpse of this beautiful Mom with her girls just before their holiday concert last year. CW was also in the video, but minimally. It is unfathomable that he could destroy such a beautiful, loving family. For me, it allowed me to see them, and hear them, and hold them in my heart in a way that I was somehow not able to before seeing this. May God have mercy on all of the broken hearts left behind.
Mods, please delete if this is not allowed and/or appropriate.

You can link the video here if it’s from Shan’ann’s FB page.

The most difficult thing for me is how clear it is that SW was just struggling to comprehend what had happened to her life so suddenly. While she was desperately trying to figure out how to save her family, she could not see the evil speeding right at them. Somehow the idea that her final weeks were spent in that befuddled despair makes it so much worse. CW is a monster.

Jmo.

Sorry if already posted

Standard stuff, but he's gonna be limited where he can go. CO DOC only have 5 level Five facilities that hold lifers. All new commitments to CO DOC go to Denver Reception & Diagnostic Center for classification.

CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #58

DOC transfer pending -
It’s unclear how long Watts will be housed at Denver Reception and Diagnostic Center.

This facility can house up to 575 inmates. The inmates are all levels of custody because they have not yet been classified. Basic education, GED , anger management, substance abuse, and parenting courses are just some of the programs offered by this institution.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member