CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember correctly, the search warrant was sealed. We do not know what they were looking for (other than the obvious). That being said, search warrants aren't necessarily unlimited passes. It may have been very specific and narrow in scope, thus accounting for the short time period.

It seems odd that she would take the child to Safeway only to rush home and exchange her with PF. As a parent, I avoided taking my children to the grocery store like the plague! Why wouldn't she wait to go shopping until after the exchange? This makes it appear there was never a plan to do an exchange that day.

We still don't know what she bought...may have been diapers or other baby supplies she wanted to hand off to dad with the baby?

That's a bit confusing. She saw the red trunk between 12:30 and 1PM on Thanksgiving, but she saw no one?

I guess what she is saying is that she saw the boyfriend's red truck but can't say who was driving or who left at 1PM

I took it to mean she saw the truck there, empty, somewhere between 12:30 and 1:00 pm. She noticed it was parked there. Not that it left at 1:00 pm after sitting for a half hour.

I had to read it a few times. I think neighbor saw the truck, but didn't actually see him or the baby.
No, what I took away is that she said she saw HIM there, but then corrected to say she saw his TRUCK, so she assumes he was there, but she didn't see any persons. ??
I have to disagree. Reporter jumped the gun reporting date and time sighting, and had to clarify. Neighbor has witnessed PF and his red truck as familiar to her neighborhood, but did not see it on specifically between 12:30 -1pm Thanksgiving because she was not looking, and not because he did not stop by. MOO

ETA: to add specific hours by Reporter correlating with Safeway video timestamp.

Last edited:
Put this info together with the fact that at 12:27 Kelsey was walking into Safeway with Baby K.
I doubt she was home 3 minutes later. So if PF showed up right at 12:30 he would be there alone. Even if he showed up closer to 1 PM she might not have been home for very long.
Now the timeline is really tightening.
What time Kelsey left Safeway may be very important here.
JMO.

That explains why the cinnamon buns were still sitting on the counter. She didn't have time to put them away or perhaps to even enter the house.

It seems odd that she would take the child to Safeway only to rush home and exchange her with PF. As a parent, I avoided taking my children to the grocery store like the plague! Why wouldn't she wait to go shopping until after the exchange? This makes it appear there was never a plan to do an exchange that day.
I feel this is a very solid point. I had a 14 month-old once-upon-a-decade ago and would have absolutely waited till after the handoff to run errands. Unless... the handoff was actually in the evening. I wouldn't have wanted to go to the store by myself after dark. (which was around 5p here on TG)
MOO

from the same reporter:

A time stamp in the top left corner of the surveillance video says 12:05, if I’m reading it correctly. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth

She went into Safeway at 12:05Pm according to the security camera

she lived 1.4~ miles away from safeway. my phone tells me this is like a 4 minute drive.
so a decently quick trip into safeway. depending on if he got there at 12:30 or closer to 1:00pm.

She entered the store at 12.05.

Where is everyone getting the 12:05 time stamp info? Everything I have seen previously said 12:27. Here is are some MSM links:

WOODLAND PARK, Colo. -- Colorado police have released surveillance video of a missing mother inside a store just before she disappeared on Thanksgiving.

The video shows 29-year-old Kelsey Berreth entering the Safeway store in Woodland Park with her child on Thanksgiving. She is seen putting her child into the shopping cart at 12:27 p.m. on Nov. 22.

Police release video of missing Colorado mom Kelsey Berreth, who vanished Thanksgiving Day

The video released Tuesday night by Woodland Park, Colorado, police shows Kelsey Berreth, 29, entering a Safeway store near her home with her baby in a car seat. Berreth is seen getting a shopping cart before she goes out of the view of the camera.

Police officials said the video was taken at 12:27 p.m. on Nov. 22 and is the last confirmed sighting of Berreth.

Video shows missing mom, baby at store before she vanished

According to investigators, Frazee said he last saw Berreth on Thanksgiving when he picked up their daughter. Police say Berreth was seen with their child on video at a local grocery store about 12:27 p.m. that day, and her mom, Cheryl, told the Today show that the two spoke by phone twice that day and Berreth sounded fine.

Fiancé of Mom Who Vanished on Thanksgiving Speaks out via Attorney: I'm Praying for Her Return

Are these article possibly incorrect and 12:27 is the time she left Safeway?

Where is everyone getting the 12:05 time stamp info? Everything I have seen previously said 12:27. Here is are some MSM links:

WOODLAND PARK, Colo. -- Colorado police have released surveillance video of a missing mother inside a store just before she disappeared on Thanksgiving.

The video shows 29-year-old Kelsey Berreth entering the Safeway store in Woodland Park with her child on Thanksgiving. She is seen putting her child into the shopping cart at 12:27 p.m. on Nov. 22.

Police release video of missing Colorado mom Kelsey Berreth, who vanished Thanksgiving Day

The video released Tuesday night by Woodland Park, Colorado, police shows Kelsey Berreth, 29, entering a Safeway store near her home with her baby in a car seat. Berreth is seen getting a shopping cart before she goes out of the view of the camera.

Police officials said the video was taken at 12:27 p.m. on Nov. 22 and is the last confirmed sighting of Berreth.

Video shows missing mom, baby at store before she vanished

According to investigators, Frazee said he last saw Berreth on Thanksgiving when he picked up their daughter. Police say Berreth was seen with their child on video at a local grocery store about 12:27 p.m. that day, and her mom, Cheryl, told the Today show that the two spoke by phone twice that day and Berreth sounded fine.

Fiancé of Mom Who Vanished on Thanksgiving Speaks out via Attorney: I'm Praying for Her Return

Are these article possibly incorrect and 12:27 is the time she left Safeway?

A screenshot of the video clearly shows 12:05, but they have been reporting 12:27 from the beginning. When I saw the discrepancy I assumed that they learned from the Safeway management that their time stamp is off.

I have to disagree. Reporter jumped the gun reporting date and time sighting, and had to clarify. Neighbor has witnessed PF and his red truck as familiar to her neighborhood, but did not see it on Thanksgiving because she was not looking, and not because he did not stop by. MOO

But then where would the window of 12:30-1pm come from?

IMO, this is not going to have a happy ending.
Very few women (unless they are on drugs or drink) abandon their babies for going on a month.
Even fewer, dissapear without their vechicles. Especially in places like this, where public transportation is not available.
This whole situation is almost textbook.
Add, the boyfriend not reporting her missing?
Seriously.
Nothing good is going to come out at the end of this.
I hope to God that the Child Protective Service is all over this baby.
Just my opinion.

Me too, seeing those dogs tied on short leashes and being encouraged to lunge aggressively at the cattle was ridiculous.
Border Collies need hardly any training to herd, it is an innate trait that they have.
They live to please. I have a family member who has one. She is so sweet,and smart,and your wish is her command.
You don't even have to tell her to lay down,or go away during meals. She just does it on her own.

For me it was the size of the enclosure. It puts your dog at risk, and there were several times the dog was trampled. Additionally, one of the dogs was a strong heeler, it was too aggressive and that's a sign of an aggressive person who trained it.

I keep looking for a link to the video....is it in this thread?

I don't know that she would be rushed necessarily with it only being a 5 min drive to her house. If she got to the store at 12:05 and if he didn't get to her place until closer to 1pm then she should've had plenty of time to shop for a few things and make it home in time for him to pick up the baby. Although, I personally hate taking kids to the store so I probably would've waited until after the pick up to go.. But maybe she needed something right away.

I have read the tweet by the said Michell Guterl. My feeling is, maybe PF was abusive, but more likely Michell Guterl was not happy with the price for the puppy, or the quality of the service. He posts this stuff everywhere, and in the original tweet he called PF a "meniac", not sure whether it was "a maniac" or "a meanie". The tweet itself was slightly "meniac". MOO.

So unless five upstanding people from the said community support Michell, I reserve the right to doubt.
Wait, are we now sleuthing those that have come in contact and made comments about PF? I need to go back over the TOS here

We’re hearing PF had reckless behavior for losing out on money with his horses, cheating on gf when she was in the hospital and he has a strong hand with his horses. If this is true it sounds like he has control issues and I would imagine KB breaking up with him didn’t sit well with him.
jmo

I take it all with a grain of salt. If PF is really badly abusive to animals, he, as someone has said, would be out of business. If anyone witnessed PF abusing the horse, why didn't people complain? I'd simply call the police, but there is PETA, etc. So either it was an isolated situation, or something personal.

About his ex-girlfriend. He was not abusive but he cheated on her. This is one side of the story. Hers. Translated via her current boyfriend.

I am not trying to defend PF, I think his behavior is the strangest I ever saw, but I don't think that the two stories I have mentioned can worsen his situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin