CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
You keep mentioning a girlfriend. Do you know he had a girlfriend and if so how?

He is an attractive young unmarried guy, who rodeos and works on horses which often are a lady's prize possession.

Today we discover he was sleeping with one girlfriend while his primary was in the hospital (from the news article)

It is not a leap of faith that one or more of these ladies had a serious love interest in him ... he lived there a long time.

Obviously, the competition for him is fairly good.

Runs to reason, in my opinion, that there is at least one third party love interest in him.

It only takes one

exactly what I think happened.

The recent update to the timeline is the first time it's apparent that her disappearance may have happened as soon as she returned from the Safeway. We know that her daughter was present, and we know that the grandmother has been denied access to Kelsey's daughter since she reported her missing. There's no good reason to deny a grandparent access to a child when the mother is missing.

Oh, man. This gives me a lying in wait feel. ☹️

He may have been, even in a non threatening way. If he was supposed to pick up the baby, he may have gotten there on time and KB was late returning

True. However, if any of it is true it tells me he's not a stand up good guy.
jmo
Haven't we seen stand up good guys, husbands, dads and dog owners, who were verified criminals, and quite recently? Chris Watts.

As to PF, there are things in his handling of KB's disappearance that raise deep concern. But I refuse to rely, in my assessment of the situation, on P's qualities in other areas of life. Cruelty to animals - if proven - is very concerning per se. But the only evidence to it is an odd tweet. Cheating on an ex? And her current BF being PF's character witness? Give me a break.

He is an attractive young unmarried guy, who rodeos and works on horses which often are a lady's prize possession.

Today we discover he was sleeping with one girlfriend while his primary was in the hospital (from the news article)

It is not a leap of faith that one or more of these ladies had a serious love interest in him ... he lived there a long time.

Obviously, the competition for him is fairly good.

Runs to reason, in my opinion, that there is at least one third party love interest in him.

It only takes one
A 32 year old guy with financial problems, who lives with his mother, ain’t no prize in my book.

It’s amazing he was able to attract Kelsey.

I agree. And I will judge as well. Let someone try to abuse an animal around me.

Google Scholar

>>> respectfully snipped for space by borndem <<<

Understanding the Link Between Animal Abuse and Family Violence
How many sociopaths/psychopaths have we seen on here who had a history of animal abuse? So many, so many. "Animals, humans -- no big deal," seems to be the attitude and actions we see from these people.

I am scared for Kelsey, and I am scared for her baby. I hope it's not too late for them. What arrangements has dad made for the little one while he is away working or whatever?
Where is Kelsey???

Last edited:
The child is too young to be a witness. He doesn't want the child to have contact with the grandmother because he's a control freak. JMO

The child could very well have been a witness, but obviously the child could not testify.

Why is there so much discussion about "control" freaks? Training dogs does not make someone a "controlling" person any more than teaching means that all teachers are control freaks.

Phrased that way ... it is a good question!

Compliments

Working backward

If she was going on a date to dinner,
She would need the daughter to have a sitter

The only sitter on Thanksgiving was PF

The only way to be fair to PF, was to tell him she was breaking up first

That would have been tough
Thanks, I'm glad someone is following my reasoning. We don't know for sure if KB was planning to go anywhere for Thanksgiving. IF she and PF had recently broken up, she might have been planning to stay home and cook for her and her daughter. And she might not have been ready to tell her mother about the breakup, or that she wasn't planning anything special for the holiday. Maybe she held out hope that they would get back together. Maybe they were still together and planning a quiet dinner for their little family of three at the time KB spoke to CB. In any case, we have only PF's word that he came to pick up their child, and that is not enough for me.

The recent update to the timeline is the first time it's apparent that her disappearance may have happened as soon as she returned from the Safeway. We know that her daughter was present, and we know that the grandmother has been denied access to Kelsey's daughter since she reported her missing. There's no good reason to deny a grandparent access to a child when the mother is missing.

I’m just thinking out loud here...if she died in the house, he would have had to carry her out in daylight. And then the baby. Otherwise, I’d assume if he left her in the house and then came back, dogs would have easily found that scent. She seems to have left the house alive...

The child could very well have been a witness, but obviously the child could not testify.

Why is there so much discussion about "control" freaks? Training dogs does not make someone a "controlling" person any more than teaching means that all teachers are control freaks.
It wasn’t his profession, it was the way he conducted it.

There were anecdotes within that Daily Mail article that were quite disturbing.

He clearly had a temper, and took it out on animals.

@GoJacks said:
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 1h1 hour ago
JUST IN: One of Kelsey Berreth’s neighbors tells me she saw Patrick Frazee arrive at Berreth’s townhome on Thanksgiving Day between 12:30 and 1 p.m. She says she recognized the red truck, having saw him drive through multiple times to pick up their daughter. @KOAA#KelseyBerreth

Oh, man. This gives me a lying in wait feel. ☹️
Fear not, the "JUST IN" tweet was clarified and/or corrected. There was no sighting of PF and truck at 12:30-1 pm on Thanksgiving. The neighbor saw nothing on that date.

Also don't think she was monitoring condo parking lot 24/7...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann