CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
My feelings all along -- I can't even...
Does anyone close to Kelsey know about this man's temper?

Has anyone asked where her friends are? For 10 days she was missing, through Thanksgiving, and no one other than her mother noticed her missing.

Control freaks start with isolating a girlfriend from her friends and family. This takes about 6-12 months. He might say he's not up to seeing her family and friends that evening, but if the girlfriend insists and he is forced, he may retaliate.

Next step is break down of her confidence and self-esteem. Intelligent control freaks prefer to do this to more accomplished, intelligent women. They are the kind of man who would joke that it's more fun to convict the innocent. They leave psychological scars rather than bruises.

Although I can't say for sure, I do wonder if controlling men have serious issues with their mothers or if they were just born that way.

As a pilot who trained military, she was obviously very intelligent. Question is, why was she looking elsewhere for a partner?

Last edited:
I’m just thinking out loud here...if she died in the house, he would have had to carry her out in daylight. And then the baby. Otherwise, I’d assume if he left her in the house and then came back, dogs would have easily found that scent. She seems to have left the house alive...
This is why I don't think she ever made it home after the trip to the Safeway.

As a pilot who trained military, she was obviously very intelligent. Question is, why was she looking elsewhere for a partner?

She could have met him online or through a dating app such as Tinder.

She worked full-time and had a one year old so she might not have been able to see any friends on a regular basis.

However, maybe his little one did. Perhaps his mother was her primary caregiver while he went out shoeing horses and KB worked at the flight school. Just a thought.

Be careful, SusiQ. I made the same suggestion in a post earlier today and was accused of saying PF was a bad parent, that parents who have their own businesses are bad parents, that PF was not a farrier.

What I did say was that PF was a farrier who would not have taken his baby K with him in the sheds, barns and muck to shoe horses that kick, rear and stamp, especially if he were to hot shod with all the smell and smoke. Instead, he would have left baby K in the comforts of a nice farmhouse where his mother could take care of her.

I never thought such an innocuous post would receive so much push back. My intent was to show K did not just have a relationship with KB or PF but also with PF's mother. That complicates the situation and also provides pressure on who will get custody of the baby, whether KB is alive or dead. We've already seen the quote from KB's family member saying KB could not live at the ranch house with PF because his mother lived there.

There is much more to this than just sharing custody. It has to do with who thinks who belongs to whom, and the ties that bind.

Last edited:
@KOAA
We also learned today she lived in a nearby unit first before moving into her current one, according to the neighbor. I’m not sure what caused the move.

so here we have it. she lived close by before.

She probably rented, liked the area and bought another one when it came up on the market

Last edited:
Has anyone asked where her friends are? For 10 days she was missing, through Thanksgiving, and no one other than her mother noticed her missing.

Control freaks start with isolating a girlfriend from her friends and family. This probably takes about 6 months. Next step is break down of her confidence and self-esteem. Intelligent control freaks prefer to do this to more accomplished, intelligent women. They are the kind of man who would joke that it's more fun to convict the innocent. They leave psychological scars rather than bruises.

Although I can't say for sure, I do wonder if controlling men have serious issues with their mothers or if they were just born that way.

Excellent question

Haven't we seen stand up good guys, husbands, dads and dog owners, who were verified criminals, and quite recently? Chris Watts.

As to PF, there are things in his handling of KB's disappearance that raise deep concern. But I refuse to rely, in my assessment of the situation, on P's qualities in other areas of life. Cruelty to animals - if proven - is very concerning per se. But the only evidence to it is an odd tweet. Cheating on an ex? And her current BF being PF's character witness? Give me a break.

Chris Watts had a dog that seemed very well taken care of and he sure didn't put any videos on Youtube showing his dogs were terrified of him. PF did and that's pretty damning evidence.

Cruelty to animals is a reflection of one's lack of character and empathy. PF sure doesn't seem concerned that his little girl is missing her Mommy.

I think the irony will be that in the Watts case, he cooperated, he confessed and the death penalty was taken off the table. I think this case will be just the opposite and I'm okay with that. JMO

Yes, but which house? Hers or his?

I’d say hers for sure. It would be difficult to do much in a townhouse situation. Though I guess the neighbor never said what time he left. Could have waited until dark.

I’m just thinking out loud here...if she died in the house, he would have had to carry her out in daylight. And then the baby. Otherwise, I’d assume if he left her in the house and then came back, dogs would have easily found that scent. She seems to have left the house alive...

How do we know they didn't find a scent?

I mean there is a reason they were able to obtain a search warrant of his property.

What bothers the heck out of me is IFF (if and only if) he committed a crime against Kelsey (as we suspect) and gets away with it, there will always be another woman believing the BS he feeds her.

Thinking O.J. Simpson and Paula Barbieri.
Yeah. That’s bothersome for sure.

I’m also bothered by the possibility that we will never have an answer here.

It’s early yet, so I’m still very hopeful. But this is the type of crime (if this is one) that people do get away with.

The possibility that she did run away, however remote.

No body.

No crime scene.

The fact that he covered his butt early (lawyer).

Suspicion ain’t enough.

I thought about this too... Unless he pulled a CW and backed the truck up to the garage and nobody noticed. Not sure how long it takes for a cadaver dog to be able to pick up a scent.

*edited because another poster who did research on dogs said they can pick up a scent right away so the 15 min time frame might be wrong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member