CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's scary is how well people manage to hide their psychotic tendencies. We see it all the time...someone gets arrested for an insanely hideous crime and all the neighbors do is say how the killer was such a nice person and not someone they expected to be a killer.

The Green River Killer was the best neighbor.

But I understand. "Oh, he is such a great guy. When it snowed, he helped me shovel the snow. And during the power outage, he lended me a flashlight".

The expectations from a neighbor and a killer are different, and one person can satisfy both.

““Kelsey’s a sweet, sweet girl. She’s very grounded. She’s a committed, reliable person. I don’t believe for one minute that she would leave on her own without telling her family where she was going,” said Berreth’s cousin...”

(Source link in progress/ tech issues)

Last edited:
What are the chances here do you guys think of a random abduction?

I was thinking about it. The day is good for an abduction. But if it is a random abduction, why leave traces like sending a message to her boss, and fiance? With the ping en route? And also, if she were abducted, PF would be behaving in a different way. He would want her to be found. He'd cooperate.

I was thinking about it. The day is good for an abduction. But if it is a random abduction, why leave traces like sending a message to her boss, and fiance? With the ping en route? And also, if she were abducted, PF would be behaving in a different way. He would want her to be found. He'd cooperate.

If it was a random abduction, PF is the absolute unluckiest man in the world for the way he didn't report her missing.

Unless he put the drum in a horse float.
Getting rid of a dead body quickly to minimize the risk of getting caught is more insiteful and less risky than possessing it for hundreds of miles in a truck, horse trailer, Uhaul, it doesn’t really matter. So lets say, for example, PF is en route to Idaho and has a wreck. Police come, his vehicle is undrivable, what the heck is he gonna do with her body? There’s many other plausible scenarios, too. Why would he risk that when he could dump her body somewhere closer, in an area he’s familiar with, without a ton of traffic that also happens to be pretty desolate?

The building to the right of the WM facility is the Teller County Sheriff's Department and Jail!

I can't believe he--or anyone!--would be stupid enough to dump incriminating evidence right next door to the sheriff's office. That would be nuts.

Or arrogant as heck. Rubbing everyone's noses in the dirt, per se.

If he did, he wouldn't have been the first to take that risk. This couple drove over 1200 miles with a dead body.

NC woman convicted after trying to feed woman's body to alligators

Getting rid of a dead body quickly to minimize the risk of getting caught is more insiteful and less risky than possessing it for hundreds of miles in a truck, horse trailer, Uhaul, it doesn’t really matter. So lets say, for example, PF is en route to Idaho and has a wreck. Police come, his vehicle is undrivable, what the heck is he gonna do with her body? There’s many other plausible scenarios, too. Why would he risk that when he could dump her body somewhere closer, in an area he’s familiar with, without a ton of traffic that also happens to be pretty desolate?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member