Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m using Cowan as an example of progression IYKWIM.

Who else do we know that has injured a child severely.

Like Cowan who left the child for dead, could William’s abductor left William for dead....somewhere deeper in the bush that he wasn’t heard, found or died of his injuries?
I know exactly what you mean.

There have been a few child predators over the years but I’m not going to post their names, etc. They have enough notoriety and their crimes are too distressing.

I also wondered if William may have been left/handed over at the site near Batar Creek and Cedar Loggers Roads or his remains moved from there by his abductor, hence the reason for the ‘impromptu’ search of the area in June last year?

Last edited:
The tone of this thread has changed over the past month. There seems to be less posters posting broader theories or questions.

RSBM

I think the tone has changed because the inquest is the next step, and we know that Spedding has been summoned.
When we know that others have been summoned, I think our discussions about those persons will become more concentrated, too.

I believe the whole police matter has become more concentrated on specific persons.

I know exactly what you mean.

There have been a few child predators over the years but I’m not going to post their names, etc. They have enough notoriety and their crimes are too distressing.

I also wondered if William may have been left/handed over at the site near Batar Creek and Cedar Loggers Roads or his remains moved from there by his abductor, hence the reason for the ‘impromptu’ search of the area in June last year?

There’s one in particular who we know who severely injured a little girl, allegedly.

But the school calendar for week ending 12 Sept 2014 and in particular Friday 12 Sept 2014 states clearly that the school assembly was commencing at 9am. I will repeat once more. On that day there was a special school wide event that being jump rope for heart which was due to commence at the previous school assembly time of 12 noon.

To continually state the different time shows bias.

I'm not privvy to the school calendar PT, so I'm appreciative of your knowledge. Do you have a copy of same for that day please ?

I am however familiar with 9am school assemblies, and for sure, personally, I'm keen for a coffee after. My experience suggests that would be around the 10 am mark, but then I get confused by all the conflicting reports ( they had coffee & walked across the road to school assembly etc.)

And there are plenty of articles out there saying that they had coffee before the school assembly.
The bank statement is said to show that the card was used at the cafe around 10am,Im wondering if they paid for the coffee on arrival or as they were leaving.

Cheers Ruby, for sure. Likewise I've seen all the conflicting times, assemblies & coffee dates as part of.
However, I realised that my pondering had way previously, and far more technically & advantageously, been thoroughly examined.

Time will Tell - I've no doubt.
Justice will be Served - I've no doubt.
I Trust in the Lord - and I've no doubt.

And in my opinion, those responsible would do well to head the words while they still have time .....

with so many known and unknown potential pois and scenarios in regards to wiliams disappearance, its good to keep an open mind, msm/police have only really named bs, we dont know if hes guilty of a little or a lot, and because the families were cleared immediately, he does seem the most obvious, but is this just a strategy to catch the real culprit, you would think with all the dna testing and intel they have on bs there would be an arrest or he would at least be named a suspect, theres obviously so much the public dont know but i think the person who did this is very very clever

I'm reminded of news reports today of an arrest in Qld where nephew charged with Uncle's murder.
We heard mid-last year of a raid on his home but it was said 'not associated' or to that effect ...
Upon the arrest, Police have said 'some are solved quickly, others involve more' (again my own interpretation as I don't have the links ) but it struck a chord with me - the Police will do & report as they need & as they see fit.

In respect of William, it could even be possible that BS is happy being the scapegoat for the bigger picture end result

Hi everyone again...

Back from Thailand cooking schools nom nom! Wish i could serve some hot curry ;) I can't read back though all the posts but have done some pages. @papertrail there has been some differences wrt to ur posts about William - over time. I am not sure how it works - but a while ago you were talking about connections to another murder north of sydney... with indigenous victims... It would be great to see how those two might be linked? That suspect has not been put away has he? Correct me if i'm wrong - hope i am!

Happy new year everyone - albeit belated :)

amended so as not to point to specific area
Welcome back iliawa, and happy 2019 to you, and to all.

On 2nd thoughts, no, go away, as I'm now salivating over those Thai curries ! lol ...

Thanks for your memory re Papertrail's previous suggestions - elaboration on those facts would be of interest to me also please PaperTrail.

Mr Spedding had posted three messages about William's disappearance on his Facebook page.

On September 13, a day after the boy went missing, Mr Spedding shared a photo of William with the message: "Keep a lookout for him".

On September 30, he shared a photo with the message, "Still missing so everyone keep looking," while on December 2 he shared another photo, saying: "Don't give up looking".

Tradesman's rural home becomes focus of search for William Tyrrell

Thanks, soso! Great find. So he started posting the day after William went missing ......

I may be mistaken, however I don't recall seeing that about BS making that post on his FB the day after WT disappeared. Trying to find other MSM where it is written and coming up with only other links leading back to same one source (ABC). Also, like every other point in this case, there are variations on the dates of the other posts he made.

Yes, things have been quiet about Jones, Bickford and Nichols for a while now.
I am presuming that they were not at the Directions Hearing, otherwise MSM would have been mentioning it, I think.

What does that mean? Have they dropped off the POI list? Or are they just not as high up that list to warrant needing to ask questions of them in the first sitting of the inquest?

Perhaps what Spedding and Mr Savage have to say is deemed, at the moment, more important in determining if William is deceased or not.

Alternatively SA, maybe it's all about the strategy ... Lulling into that sense of security etc ... ??

IMO 'human intervention' is the term used by police rather than 'abduction' - at least most recently. If this is for a reason, maybe William was 'moved' by someone that morning for reasons other than sexual or violent. It's incredibly challenging to describe what I mean and keep to WS rules, which I respect. But what I'm saying is that I'm keeping an open mind about what may have occurred (which I hope means William is being cared for somewhere). It's a slim chance. But one which is there. The tone of this thread has changed over the past month. There seems to be less posters posting broader theories or questions. We are hanging onto what's been presented most recently, that's true, but I hope there's still room here for the fringe ideas. Respectful, clear, non-conspiracy related ideas! Please note I am not defending BS - he's a POI and been summoned - there's a reason for that. I could be completely wrong!

I hear you WhiteLion, and I agree 'until we know, we don't know' ... so many theories & possibilities, so much sadness.

Hopefully soon we will have the answers. .

Bravehearts founder says sex offender register 'won't work'
January 9, 2019. Bravehearts founder and prominent child protection advocate Hetty Johnston has criticised a federal government proposal to implement a national child sex offenders’ register. Ms Johnston says the measure won’t work and was designed to win votes. (AAP Video/Warren Barnsley)
No Cookies | The Advertiser

Morcombe family welcomes national child sex offenders register plan

The parents of murdered schoolboy Daniel Morcombe believe plans for a national public register of child sex offenders will improve the protection of Australian children.

In the “toughest crackdown on pedophiles” in national history, Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton is attempting to win support from the states for the first-of-its-kind national registry.

The register would make information such as the name, age, location and photograph of the offender available to the public.

‘It will protect kids’: Morcombes welcome child sex offenders register plan

ADMIN NOTE:

This thread has become disrupted/derailed with discussions or suggestions of conspiracies, and cryptic, baiting type references to non-identified POIs. This is not allowed at Websleuths.

Please get back to respectfully and responsibly discussing the facts of William's case in line with Websleuths Terms of Service.

Thank you.

Bravehearts founder says sex offender register 'won't work'
January 9, 2019. Bravehearts founder and prominent child protection advocate Hetty Johnston has criticised a federal government proposal to implement a national child sex offenders’ register. Ms Johnston says the measure won’t work and was designed to win votes. (AAP Video/Warren Barnsley)
No Cookies | The Advertiser
I agree it is about votes (isn't it always) and I daresay there are all sorts of pitfalls with having a register although I support having one very strongly. However, I am not sure how anyone can justify saying having one 'won't work'? Having worked with sport and children for many years I can tell you it would be very useful to those of us entrusted to keep kids safe to be able to know who should and should not be able to be able to enter an area where kids are, particularly with sport which is played often in public places. Apart from Working With Children Checks there is no other way to check if you have concerns about a particular person. I have seen a person removed from a sporting ground because a member of LE was aware that person was on the register and was not allowed to be there but there was no way that I could have known that. I can't think of a better way.

I agree it is about votes (isn't it always) and I daresay there are all sorts of pitfalls with having a register although I support having one very strongly. However, I am not sure how anyone can justify saying having one 'won't work'? Having worked with sport and children for many years I can tell you it would be very useful to those of us entrusted to keep kids safe to be able to know who should and should not be able to be able to enter an area where kids are, particularly with sport which is played often in public places. Apart from Working With Children Checks there is no other way to check if you have concerns about a particular person. I have seen a person removed from a sporting ground because a member of LE was aware that person was on the register and was not allowed to be there but there was no way that I could have known that. I can't think of a better way.

It's a good start.. The registery can be adjusted and advanced over time if it needs to be.

The egg-heads are coming forward saying that a registery would encourage vigilanties and it would not have saved Daniel Morcombe yet Daniel's parents are saying it's a step in the right direction.

The Morcombes are the real deal and it's not about votes for them but saving innocent lives.

No Cookies | The Weekly Times

Father of Daniel Morcombe welcomes sex offender registry
The father of murdered schoolboy Daniel Morcombe says a government plan for a national register of child sex offenders would ‘honour’ his son, who was abducted and murdered by a convicted child-sex offender in 2003. Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton has written to states and territories urging them to support his proposal for a national database, saying parents should be able to see if sex criminals live nearby. Bruce Morcombe told Sky News there needs to be a public and accessible sex offenders website where people can determine if 'somebody is someone their child needs to be cautious about'. Image: News Corp Australia

No Cookies | The Weekly Times

I'm reminded of news reports today of an arrest in Qld where nephew charged with Uncle's murder.
We heard mid-last year of a raid on his home but it was said 'not associated' or to that effect ...
Upon the arrest, Police have said 'some are solved quickly, others involve more' (again my own interpretation as I don't have the links ) but it struck a chord with me - the Police will do & report as they need & as they see fit.

In respect of William, it could even be possible that BS is happy being the scapegoat for the bigger picture end result
It was on last nights channel 9 news, W. But the nephew wasn’t a scapegoat, he has been arrested for the murder.

Not in a position to supply a link atm, sorry, but it’s on nine news website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drena519