CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #29 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I 'm thinking the employee was starting to have an emotional meltdown. Imagine if you weren't involved, and you didn't think anything was going to actually happen. And then your friend goes to Colorado for thanksgiving. Comes back and maybe starts saying some strange things to you. You start freaking out, you go to your employer on Nov 26, an attorney, and you say I think something happened, I think that woman went missing, I think my friend is being forced into something and is terrified. Just speculating
I don't buy that IN was forced out of fear to participate. I think that's lawyer spin,or IN's own pile of horse maneur.

Why would people 700 miles away in Twin Falls ID be following someone they didn't know and had never met in Woodland Park, CO?

Who in Twin Falls would have been following KB OTHER than KK?

KB was a quiet, outdorsy, PRIVATE, religious person. If she was communicating with anyone on Social Media - it would have been with her family or persons from her church. She had very few friends locally that we have ever heard about. She doesn't seem like a person who took 100 selfies a day, posted about nail polish, her meals, or her outfits. We havent heard at all that FB or other group-think behaviors were ever part of her life.

The only people we have been told received the falsified texts from her were her work and PF. And those two deceptions were enough to put off alarms from even her MOTHER.

If someone was pulling an alarm on Nov 26 other than PF, it was someone who was close enough to know she was incapacitated.

Was it KK, BFF, or the R's, or someone else?

Agreed. I don’t even know if KB was on any SM sites. All I’m saying is, for example, FB algorithms reveal public posts to friends of friends. I receive posts in my newsfeed every day from people I don’t know only because they tagged a mutual friend or posted to their timeline. We don’t know what discussion/activity may have occurred online between third parties during the period between the Safeway video and Dec. 2. And while the distance in miles is large, the circle of rodeo friends is small and kind of cliquey. I think it’s conceivable, especially if BFF was friends with both the rodeo crowd an her employers. JMO, of course...

So they waited to report an additional week later. Great.

None of this is rational. A person tells you details about a potential threat, then it appears that person is now missing and her mother is on national television and you don't pick-up the phone? Unless, you are just completely callous I have no idea why you would wait on someone else to call but it is OK to talk now?

None of this is rational. A person tells you details about a potential threat, then it appears that person is now missing and her mother is on national television and you don't pick-up the phone? Unless, you are just completely callous I have no idea why you would wait on someone else to call but it is OK to talk now?

Right? Its so serious you give an ultimatum to report but you take the person at their word they have reported it? Pretty easy for a lawyer to follow up on with contacts with local LE.

the lady in the article, LS, said something about "when truth is known" as if she already knows the truth. apparently it has never crossed her mind that , IMO, quite possibly KK had her totally fooled.

I wonder if she’s buying the”fear factor kool aid”.

Right? Its so serious you give an ultimatum to report but you take the person at their word they have reported it? Pretty easy for a lawyer to follow up on with contacts with local LE.
Pretty easy to be a rational person also and to call no matter what. This is a missing person likely murdered, and you give an ultimatum? And then wait until Dec 17th to report it? Absurd.

I still think the R’s are in the dark to the whole story, like the rest of us. What they think they know may be far from the truth. I still think someone else is involved who has not been named yet. I do believe KK is involved, and obviously PF is, but I think there’s a bigger bombshell to come.

We could guess who we think is involved. No names, of course. I’ll go first.

Can I buy an “M”?

I don't know, something is fishy about the story from JR/PR and BFF. If KK told BFF to "forget the whole thing" Twin Falls couple discusses tough call to FBI , this obviously wasn't part of the same conversation where KK said PF basically mad threats to her Idaho woman had relationship with fiancé of missing Colorado mom, couple claims How in the world would somebody "forget the whole thing" if she were to go into that much detail? Really? I think the majority of that came after BFF spoke to JR/PR to give KK an excuse that she was afraid. I'm not buying it.

OT but a local attorney I have heard of where I live was caught with child *advertiser censored* on his computer today. Lawyers, nurses, cowboys...anyone can be anything, in private. NOT comparing R to any of these...just that what one does for a living does not reflect their common sense, brains or lifestyle...I mean nurses are supposed to save lives, right?

Right! And, i think they fall under the ”duty to report”.
If KK thought baby K to be in danger, should she have reported?
OT, kinda, a nurse in my town held wife/kids @ gunpoint Halloween night. Pointed weapon at LE. No one injured. He (nurse) had his nursing license revoked almost immediately. May be dif in CO.

I think the answer is “It depends.” IIRC, tower ping logs overwrite themselves cyclically. So it depends on the exact timing when the log was dumped for LE. But there’s a good chance if they got a ping off of KB’s phone in the dump that they may have gotten other “phones of interest” as well -x especially if they were used in that cell or recently moved into that cell. Here’s a little background on how pinging works that may be helpful:

https://www.quora.com/How-often-does-a-cell-phone-ping-the-towers
Deleted

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads