CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #29 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, i sure hope they didn't plan it to come off this way..
i'm beginning to wonder if the R couple planned anything. can LE go to the tv station boss and say "sure would be a great human interest story if these R folks could talk about the KB/KK/PF thing. how about sending a reporter and see what happens?" or would that be entrapment via proxy?

I think they aren't searching because they know something we don't. I have found it strange there have never been any searches. So I speculate they know they aren't going to find anything. JMO

Where would they search? Over three large states?

@Trudie, I read your post in a previous thread about border collies. Thank you, it was very interesting.

I have a very specific question. Some dogs have very strange appetite. I have mostly observed it in Golden retrievers and Labs, but heard about other dogs, too. Basically, some of them (not all) share the genes that make humans alcoholics - their food needs to be restricted, otherwise they will eat and eat. They also may eat quite inedible stuff (the most dramatic story I heard was about a dog eating a ring).

My question is about border collies. Have you met any with such peculiarities of appetite - eating a lot, overeating and being quite indiscriminate in their food choices?

Please tell me you aren't thinking about a dog eating KB's remains. :eek:

Has anyone considered that KK is actually afraid of someone and it isn't PF? He was locked up, yet affidavits remained sealed as to 'protect witnesses from physical harm', and also they needed to interview people still. There is a 3rd player here folks, no doubt- MOO, but i do believe there is. KK is definitely involved, aiding and abetting is my guess and she's negotiated a deal.

Has anyone considered that KK is actually afraid of someone and it isn't PF? He was locked up, yet affidavits remained sealed as to 'protect witnesses from physical harm', and also they needed to interview people still. There is a 3rd player here folks, no doubt- MOO, but i do believe there is. KK is definitely involved, aiding and abetting is my guess and she's negotiated a deal.

Hmmm I was thinking about a 3rd player but then wondered why involve a 3rd person? Seems like more people who can potentially “talk”.

Can't wait for Sunday's installment of why the Rodeo Queen went to Colorado with PF.
Maybe we will find out she was giving vaccinations at homeless shelters, in between hiding out because of her fear of PF. More to come folks... I bet the R's are wishing they had a redo..

When you live 1000 miles away from your family, it's Thanksgiving, and you call your mom for a recipe, and then go to the store..... what do you suppose the recipe was for? A Thanksgiving dish your family always has is my best guess. To take to a dinner elsewhere.

LE will have the register info from Safeway to know what it was KB bought Thanksgiving Day.

I recall KB arrived at Safeway something like 12:47.

So she wasn't really shopping for a T-day dinner that she was going to make for PF and herself unless it was going to be chicken breasts or steak.

I concur that it sounds like she was shopping for ingredients for a dish to take elsewhere.

Their whole presentation so far (2 of the 3 segments) seem like a cobbled-together CYA operation on the part of the R's to protect themselves, either from the public perception in their small town that they've done wrong, or more....
IMO, based on viewing the interviews and reading the transcripts...

I agree.

Still I can't wait for part 3 to hear what the Rs' know about KK trip down to Colorado Thanksgiving weekend. It's like a cliff hanger.

I don’t understand giving 24 hrs. You’re the lawyer- you sit down right then and there with the employee and call LE. You’ve already sat on it for weeks. Why wait 24 more hours? In my line of work, if an employee I supervise comes to me and says do you think this situation is reportable to DCFS, and I say yes; we call at that moment.

Please tell me you aren't thinking about a dog eating KB's remains. :eek:

I am thinking that part of PF being so sure is because he was/is positive that the body would not be found.

He learned several things from CW case.

- that you can not let people get wind of the disappearance too soon. Hence, Thanksgiving date and false texts postponing the time the case is opened by the police.

- that you can not give any interviews nor polygraph. Better, lawyer up.

- that you can not allow the body to be found. Basically, there is no good hiding place. LE will either trace your car route, or cadaver dogs will be alerted, or somehow they will track you.

So I believe that the body was dismembered and probably, taken out of the house in pieces. 15 min from KB's to PF's can be covered by foot.

I don't think it exists in one piece any longer, and I don't think it traveled in one piece anywhere further than the ranch. Either it was burned on the farm if they have a commercial incinerator, or it was somehow utilized. Dogs or pigs are the first animals that come to mind.

However, I don't know how far will border collies go if they are not fed for a day or two.

Even cows eat ground remains, this is how mad cow disease got spread. "Mad cow disease spread in British herds in the mid-1980s after they were fed the processed animal remains of sheep infected with scrapie, a closely related brain-wasting disease." (CBC).

And if we have one lunatic who annihilated his family and hid them in oil, why can't we assume that another lunatic who killed the child's mother for no apparent reason could not do something equally horrific? The sole fact of such murder makes him capable of doing ugly stuff with the body. JMO.

Last edited:
LE will have the register info from Safeway to know what it was KB bought Thanksgiving Day.

So she wasn't really shopping for a T-day dinner that she was going to make for PF and herself unless it was going to be chicken breasts or steak.

I concur that it sounds like she was shopping for ingredients for a dish to take elsewhere.
Her mother already said, No, she wasn't having a Thanksgiving dinner at her house, 'going out was a possibility'. I think she was keeping the dinner plans quiet- at that point they didn't even know if she had gone to the dinner that was planned- so wherever she was to go, they would also be suspects at that point.

I think he picked up the baby and let the killer in. And that is the other person in the equation yet to be named, imo.

ETA: Who is also the real person KK is afraid of because she is talking with LE.

Good question. IMO, the affidavit was withheld from P to keep him from knowing Cray cray....oops KK was talking.

i'm beginning to wonder if the R couple planned anything. can LE go to the tv station boss and say "sure would be a great human interest story if these R folks could talk about the KB/KK/PF thing. how about sending a reporter and see what happens?" or would that be entrapment via proxy?

Local LE - probably not.

But what if FBI is pulling the strings on the narrative that the R's are putting forth, and they're directing it specifically at PF and KK to imply that either one is talking to LE and giving details to get a better deal. Stretching this out over 6 days ( 3 interviews) is nothing more than LE trying to get either one to start talking.

Why is it that LE hasn't shut this down by now or even made any comment, for or against?

And I’m remembering the official FB page said LE knew the grocery list plus we’ve never seen the footage of her leaving

This is the weirdest behavior out of lawyers. If they had just called LE and reported, this would be admirable, but all this talk in an interview is just weird. How often do you hear attorneys reporting 3 person info. It seems either very attention seeking, or else they are trying to get out ahead of the story and mitigate damage for KK by making her seem to be a sympathetic victim. Sorry, JR/PR, you failed miserably.

Yes, some of us think “damage control”.
I think not for KK though. Idk if she has an atty but assume she does. She will prob need a CO atty.

Local LE - probably not.

But what if FBI is pulling the strings on the narrative that the R's are putting forth, and they're directing it specifically at PF and KK to imply that either one is talking to LE and giving details to get a better deal. Stretching this out over 6 days ( 3 interviews) is nothing more than LE trying to get either one to start talking.

Why is it that LE hasn't shut this down by now or even made any comment, for or against?

Just re the last comment. LE can't shut it down. The R's are allowed to talk even if they have been asked not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB