CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #29 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. I asked because I heard from a friend last night that according to FB posts, all of KL friends knew KB was missing on November 26. So that means the R’s didn’t make a mistake on the dates in their interview. So KL tells her friends that her competition has disappeared? And how would KL know? And who helped her dispose of evidence? And how involved are all these people? I obviously have no msm link and don’t go to FB. But MSM isn’t our best source of information because they apparently don’t do any fact checking of their own.

By the way, so many are using KK as her initials but her friends refer to her as KL. I am not sure which is correct. What a mess!

I do hope all are brought to justice.
KK= her maiden name initials
KL= her married name initials
So why did she change her phone # on 11/26? Did she also
smash/lose her own phone? Or did LE politely request she
allow them to search it?

Major Sleuth Award needed here brava brava!!! Great observation!
When I messaged the reporter and brought up the discrepancy with the dates, I honestly thought she'd say it was just her own mistake and that she'd correct her reporting. I was surprised when she wrote back that the dates she reported were the dates provided by the R's.
I still think it was an error by the R's though.

allow them to search it?
LE were not involved before DEC 2nd, when a missing persons report was filed by CB. The rodeo queen did this on her own.

Sorry to be "that person" but I need help catching up/understanding new developments in this case. I stopped following this case for the last two days when the news broke that Jayme Closs was found alive.
I read the media thread to try to catch up (thank you to everyone who keeps it updated!): CO - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Media, Maps and Timelines *NO DISCUSSION*

But I'm still so confused! Especially by what the R's are saying in this interview: Part Two: Twin Falls couple discusses tough call to FBI

They are saying they knew KB was missing from seeing a facebook post on Nov 26?
And they confronted their employee, M, about it on Nov 27?
How is that possible when KB's mom did not report her missing to the police until Dec 2nd?
And if they were concerned enough to give M an ultimatum, why the heck did they wait until Dec 17th to go to the police/FBI?!?
I see now why people are so angry at the R's and M (along with KK).
They knew a woman who's baby daddy had asked for help murdering her had gone "missing" and they didn't immediately contact the police to tell what they knew?
They just gave ultimatums to KK through their go-between employee M?
And then took her word for it when she said KK went to the police? What!?!
Am I missing something here?
None of this makes any sense!
But I'm especially confused about the Nov 26/27 dates. Is there some reasonable explanation I am missing?

When I messaged the reporter and brought up the discrepancy with the dates, I honestly thought she'd say it was just her own mistake and that she'd correct her reporting. I was surprised when she wrote back that the dates she reported were the dates provided by the R's.
I still think it was an error by the R's though.
I am sure they knew the correct dates and want everyone else to know. This was for a reason. People KNEW before LE did.

allow them to search it?
bbm
For the same reason that she used her credit card at the Woodland Park Sonic during the weekend Kelsey was murder and then pinged Kelsey's stolen phone 30 minutes from her house. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m assuming if there was chatter on FB in November about KB being missing, the FBI has that information and are questioning those witnesses. I’m just not sure I believe that to be true just yet. Wouldn’t it be really stupid to put that information out there if you were involved? Wouldn’t you just be keeping your mouth shut?

Sorry to be "that person" but I need help catching up/understanding new developments in this case. I stopped following this case for the last two days when the news broke that Jayme Closs was found alive.
I read the media thread to try to catch up (thank you to everyone who keeps it updated!): CO - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Media, Maps and Timelines *NO DISCUSSION*

But I'm still so confused! Especially by what the R's are saying in this interview: Part Two: Twin Falls couple discusses tough call to FBI

How is that possible when KB's mom did not report her missing to the police until Dec 2nd?
And if they were concerned enough to give M an ultimatum, why the heck did they wait until Dec 17th to go to the police/FBI?!?
They knew a woman who's baby daddy had asked for help murdering her had gone "missing" and they didn't immediately contact the police to tell what they knew?
But I'm especially confused about the Nov 26/27 dates. Is there some reasonable explanation I am missing?
You got it. Just imagine this. The dates aren’t wrong. KK/KLs friends KNEW about KB missing on November 26. But for whatever reasons, did not report it. Assumed maybe she ran off? Question is why was KK talking? Yes, this is growing worse. More people knew and LE following all leads in Idaho.

No, there's not a reasonable explanation. Join those of us who fell off the fence about the Rs last night!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419