Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #5 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was speaking of myself trying not to jump to conclusions. Prior to this case, I usually assumed they were guilty until proven innocent. I was all for arrest, trial and execution. This year I'm trying to keep an open mind and "not jump to conclusions" like I usually do.

Hah! I started out opposite! I assumed innocent, until proven guilty. From here on out? Guilty, until proven innocent. While lurking :) IMO MHO

The trunk of his car? I wonder how/why/when she was in the trunk of his car. I wonder if there were days his mother was home and likely to come down to the basement. Or did he keep her there on certain days when he worked or did other things. Or did she travel from TN in the trunk.

Certainly not the actions of an innocent person. Horrifying. He never got a break from me, I always thought he was creepy and guilty.

Bummed out that BR didn't turn out to be the white hat I hoped he was. Naive for sure but now I see him as just another slug perp.

Interesting reads about the forensics tests (fluorescence specifically) linked to and I appreciate the posters for those links.

https://www.wksexcrimes.com/penalties-under-federal-law-for-solicitation-of-a-minor/
On reading this, it looks to be a 30 year sentence if found guilty.

Wisconsin Rape and Sexual Assault Laws - FindLaw
These are a little more complicated but still seem to be in the 20 to 60 year range.

It doesn't seem though that what her thoughts or feelings are on what transpired with BDR would have much influence, nor should they. But, I would hope that what she has to say is handled in such a way that she feels empowered and she isn't made to feel just a continuation of the last 12 years of not being taken seriously.

I had posted a few days back about what was wrong with BDRs actions - what he did or did not do that led me to believe this wasn't just some nice guy helping a nice girl. I stated that if he hadn't assaulted her, that it was my opinion that he was probably grooming her.

Then the defense doc came out, and there were numerous unsettling things within it, as gitana1 has so eloquently detailed.

One thing really jumped out to me though.
KV: So what's happens between us now bryan

This, coupled with my suspicion that he has a friend on Roblox with the female equivalent of his exact screen name leads me to believe the grooming was pretty much solidified by the time he got to TN. I would be shocked to learn that his 'Queen' was anyone other than 'KV'. She wasn't going to run away with just a savior man, she was running away with her boyfriend. (IMO)

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. She couldn't have been more vulnerable. And he couldn't have been more predatory.

Side note - I hope the FBI contacts his other friends on Roblox.

Last edited:
Judge issues gag order in case of missing teen; Father's bond set at $2M

I had to remind myself where we are with Pruitt. Looks like he, too, is going to a grand jury and his next court date is May 13.
It seems like we lost sight of who the main perp is. I am also very concerned about what CP might have known and when, and what will happen to the kids. RP and CP were in charge of a decade-long horror show for SLP, and I am greatly concerned with how this child moves forward when all she has known is abuse for her entire life.

IMO, not all of the major players have been arrested and charged.

At one point BR says he didn't turn the video over to LE because it was too blurry. And yet, he already knew it had been mailed to the FBI in MO. Doesn't make sense.

I am still catching up here so forgive me if this has been discussed, but my thought on that is that for him to send it himself or it alone is not the same as SP sending it along with her audio recording and her six page letter detailing years of abuse. A complete package was put together and also in that package were pics of sleazeball adopted dad. Without going into detail either, we know from the complaint her dad could be seen from the back over SP in the video but as far as being able to identify him clearly as to who he was may have been the issue...? Again with SP to add to identifying him by her own words, that would change that or add to the likelihood, add in the audio, letter, etc.

My mind remains open but I will say she could have ended up in a far, far worse situation than this looks like it was with this WI man. I am not saying there may not be more to it, and I am sure more will come out from both sides, but there is so much more he could have done or would have done if his intent was pure evil imo.

I am not buying that CP knew nothing for 12 years about her daughter's molestation. But I don't believe that CP was evil, uncaring or intentionally cruel. I believe she was as terrorized, trapped and beaten down as her daughter. RP isolated her out there on that farm as effectively as he did SP. She didn't work and it isn't clear if she had a car or a means of transportation. She was totally dependent on RP . I wonder what is taken into consideration in charging her with knowing what was going on and not reporting it. I seems that charging her could have been down by now.

BBM - Did you guys miss this part?

Madison man heads to trial for production of child *advertiser censored* in missing Tennessee girl case
A Madison man is set to go to trial after a federal judge said Tuesday there is probable cause to charge him with production of child *advertiser censored* in connection to a missing Tennessee girl who was found in Wisconsin. The judge also ruled to detain the defendant until trial.

In court Tuesday, assistant U.S. attorney Julie Pfluger said this proves what the charges allege: Rogers asked the girl to make a video, and the video was transported across state lines. Pfluger also said she was present for a sexual assault exam in Madison, where the nurse said there was recent sexual activity and it was "not possible these are from the father."

However, Rogers’ attorney said the “intent is highly relevant.”
FYI @ilovechili

I had posted a few days back about what was wrong with BDRs actions - what he did or did not do that led me to believe this wasn't just some nice guy helping a nice girl. I stated that if he hadn't assaulted her, that it was my opinion that he was probably grooming her.

Then the defense doc came out, and there were numerous unsettling things within it, as gitana1 has so eloquently detailed.

One thing really jumped out to me though.
KV: So what's happens between us now bryan

This, coupled with my suspicion that he has a friend on Roblox with the female equivalent of his exact screen name leads me to believe the grooming was pretty much solidified by the time he got to TN. I would be shocked to learn that his 'Queen' was anyone other than 'KV'. She wasn't going to run away with just a savior man, she was running away with her boyfriend. (IMO)

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. She couldn't have been more vulnerable. And he couldn't have been more predatory.

Side note - I hope the FBI contacts his other friends on Roblox.

(Thread #3, Page 47, Post 933)
Found Safe - TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

Forgot that I had posted this regarding Roblox Profiles. Your post shook up my brain lol.

kingtut1945bc Created 10/22/2017 (This is BDR)

His #1 friend is:

queentut1945bc Created on 1/19/2019 (After 5 days in basement?)

IMO it appears he created a character for SLP.

Oh that poor girl. How long has she been living this terror?

Did anyone try to find the original SLP profile? IMO I looked, nothing discovered :(

He wasn't just talking to her about the games. He knew she was underage and talked indepth with her about her personal life. A 31 year old man with a 14 year old kid. It's inappropriate.

I don't believe he's a hero. He seems to be emotionally manipulating a child to get a video of her being harmed. Yes, after her pressured her over and over to get a video and she kept saying she couldn't do it, he finally discussed some other some
options. But it was far from "constantly". And tellingly, he mentioned the police only one time in all that time.

How is it remotely reasonable that a 31 year old adult continually encourages a minor child to be raped on video and send it to him, mentions "running away to a friend's" a few times only AFTER she brought it up first, but only once mentions going to the police for help and never mentions talking to a trusted adult? How is it remotely reasonable that this man doesn't immediately call the police himself, nor calls them at all, ever?

And while he pressures her to get a video, assuring her that that's the way she can be rescued, "foolproof leverage" he's a bit dismissive when he replies to her statement that she will run away, "Run to a friends house and [/i]hope for the best":

This is the defense's best evidence:

12-27-18 Pressing hard and saying he won't help her without video evidence. No mention at all of any other way to get help. Convinced her she will be returned to her abuser without video evidence:

December 27, 2018
Bryan: I didn’t hang up the call got dropped
 And I know you don’t want to do it but I don’t exactly want to see your dad rape you either

Bryan: But we need clear video evidence
KV: Bryan do u understand how hard that would be though
Bryan: yes
 But understand that I can get in a hell of a lot of trouble for harboring you Unless you can prove what he did they will just release you back to him if we get caught
KV: I understand bryan I guess
 As far as needing the evidence goes and u getting in trouble
Bryan: ok
KV: I just can’t promise I’ll get the evidence...
Bryan: Then I can’t promise I can get you away from that 
I hate to say it but I can’t risk getting trouble for you. If you can get that video I can get you out of there but without it you will just wind up back with your dad and I’ll be in trouble
KV: ...I’lltrytogetit

1-4-19 Seems upset she didn't get video evidence. After she says she couldn't do it he says, "There has to be some [effing] way." Goes on to pressure her about getting video. "He's going to rape you anyhow anyhow." Pushes super hard to get video.

Bryan: Just out of curiosity why can’t you just stay in your room and wait for him to get you?
He’s going to rape you anyway, might as well have the phone recording

KV: Bryan I can’t stand it I’ll have a ******* mental breakdown... idfk how

Bryan: ok

KV: There has to be a way
I can’t just stay here bryan I’m begging u plz

Bryan: There is. Be in your room when he comes home and have the phone recording. That way when he comes for you it’s already recording and you don’t have to worry about anything

Bryan: And I can’t help you if we don’t have foolproof leverage against your dad He’s been molesting you for 12 years, KV. If that’ not enough of a reason to get the video then idk what else to tell you

KV: Bryan ur such a ******* ******* if u don’t help me somehow I might as well kill my ******* self like I’ve been planning to do
I can’t get the video I just can’t

Bryan: So I’m an ******* for not risking going to prison for someone I haven’t even met?

KV: IDFK ANYMORE! But u can’t just leave me here!
If u don’t help me I’ll either kill myself or just run away to a friends house cause I can’t deal with this **** but I can’t get the video either
 Idfk what to do anymore
Bryan: “And I know you don’t want to do it but I don’t exactly want to see your dad rape you either”
KV: If u don’t help me I’ll either kill myself or just run away to a friends house cause I can’t deal with this **** but I can’t get the video either
Idfk what to do
Bryan: Good. Run away to a friends house

KV: Damn u bryan

Bryan: At least they can’t be charged with kidnaping if you go to them

KV: I’ll just kill myself

Bryan: Just do not kill yourself
 KV if you know someone else you can run away to, do that instead
 Show them the recording you got earlier. That at least will give them reason to hide you

KV: Bryan plz don’t leave me like this...
My friends will eventually rat me out to the cops

Bryan: And I think some of the laws are messed up too but my opinion isn’t going to matter if they come looking for you and we get caught
Run to a friends house and hope for the best

KV: That’s all the ******* advice u have for me

Bryan: That’s all I can offer
 If I knew something else I would tell you

KV: I’m just gonna kill myself Bryan: so don’t let him take you anywhere
 KV if you’re just going to kill yourself you might as well try running away to a friends house
 you have nothing to lose
Bryan: Then I guess your only option is to run away and show the people you run to the recording and tell them he’s sexually abusing you
KV: So what’s happens between us now bryan
Bryan: Then go to a hospital and get a rape kit
KV hell you could just go to the police after he rapes you and get a rape kit done on you
It’s only a few miles to town
Bryan: Then they will have DNA evidence that he raped you and since you’re a minor it won’t matter if he forced himself on you or not

Bryan: Between the rape charged and having all those guns as a s convicted felon he will be put away for a long f ing time

He mentions having her go to the police - Once.
Going to the hospital for a rape kit - Once.
Running away to a friend's - four times. And ONLY after she suggests it first.
Getting video evidence - six times. "I don't exactly want to see your dad rape you either."

His language is suggestive to me. He seems manipulative and intent on a video.

I am a bit baffled by the insistence that a very adult man who engaged in much more than gaming convos, online, with a minor child, and NEVER calls the police for help, but repeatedly insists the only way he can help is if she records herself getting raped and send it to him, is "a good Samaritan."

I don't see that.

He had so many legitimate ways to help this baby that didn't involve encouraging her to get raped on camera, send it to him and then go pick her up and transport her across state lines to his home.

Child abuse hotline.
"Tell a trusted adult."
Pick her up but take her straight to the police.
Send the video himself to the police anonymously, without picking her up.

Instead, he flatly lies to her and manipulates her to believe she will be returned to him "hope for the best" unless she gets video: "Unless you can prove what he did they will just release you back to him"

"If you can get that video I can get you out of there but without it you will just wind up back with your dad".

That's b.s.

I feel it's in error to scold those of us who are in agreement with the fed's charges, for being the reason there aren't more people who step up to help others.

He could've helped her in so many legitimate ways that didn't involve sending him child *advertiser censored* and then transporting her across state lines where he hid her and lied to the police about her whereabouts.

Oh and anyone who thinks these two weren't avidly reading the news about this case and somehow missed that the dad was arrested for rape, thus he lied about her being there when the cops came to call, should probably think twice.

My two cents.
I'm also looking for your post where you count out how many times she begged him not to make the video - for those still thinking BR is some kind of hero...IMO

I'm also looking for your post where you count out how many times she begged him not to make the video - for those still thinking BR is some kind of hero...IMO

I do believe we all realize this predator was no hero. At least 99.9% and counting IMO.

That LE released some bits of conversation, along with that detailed rape by RP, was the shock that allowed me, anyway, to think that BR had 'rescued' SLP.

That has been thoroughly debunked by these latest revelations. IMO MHO

That struck me too. Because she's begging him for help. And he keeps insisting that the ONLY surefire way for her to be rescued and not returned to her dad is by recording it and sending it to him.

Here is how many times she begs him to help her without having her record her own rape and send it to him
:

ONE: She pleads, "BR do u understand how hard that would be though" But he is unmoved by her anguish, "Yes But understand that I can get in a hell of a lot of trouble for harboring you Unless you can prove what he did they will just release you back to him if we get caught."

TWO: She again tries to get help without recording her own rape, "I just can’t promise I’ll get the evidence". He remains unmoved by how horrified she is by what he is suggesting, "Then I can’t promise I can get you away from that I hate to say it but I can’t risk getting trouble for you. If you can get that video I can get you out of there but without it you will just wind up back with your dad and I’ll be in trouble"

THREE: Again, she pleads, "I don’t have the mental strength or confidence enough to get the video… I’m so sorry BR." Here she is actually apologizing to HIM for not doing what he is coercing her to do. Fits a predator victim/pattern to me. He is harsh in his response to this terrified and anguished child. Instead of offering other options, any other option, his reply? "Then I can’t come get you I’m sorry but I cannot risk prison time for you".

FOUR: She pleads again, "BR plz There has to be some [redacted] way". I mean here I really see a child just begging an adult to do the right thing and not force her to get raped on camera. "There has to be some way" and there IS some other way.

But no. His response is cold and sinister. His nonchalance about what this child faces in getting him the "evidence" he craves is disturbing, "Just out of curiosity why can’t you just stay in your room and wait for him to get you? He’s going to rape you anyway, might as well have the phone recording". WTH? What kind of adult responds to a terrified child in this manner? A pleading child:

"There has to be some way."
"Just wait for him to get you. He's going to rape you anyway, might as well record it."

Wow. The utter disregard for what this baby is going through and goes through at the hands of her father, is stunning. He is supposed to be this knight in shining armor? Some misguided hero? A well meaning but stupid person trying to "do the right thing"?

And yet this is how he responds to her pleas for help. To her desperation and helpless horror about subjecting herself to having her rape recorded and sent to a strange man.

"There has to be some way."
"Just out of curiosity why can't you just stay in your room..."

As if it's just such a reasonable suggestion. As if it's no big deal for a terrified 14 year old who has been repeatedly brutalized, to record it.

FIVE: Again, this little girl pleads. Once more desperate for this adult to help her without making her get raped on camera, "BR I can’t stand it I’ll have a [effing] mental breakdown… idfk how"

This noble hero's response? "Ok".

Ok?

"I'll have a mental breakdown." His response is basically, "Oh well."

This is tragic to me. She knew in her heart he could help her without that. His cold manipulation of her and capitalization of her desperation to me in this conversation chain is obvious.

But she tries another time to get this adult to do the right thing for her. To avoid forcing her to exploit herself and endure hell on camera. Begging. Pleading.

SIX: "There has to be a way I can’t just stay here br I’m begging u plz" And he again insists, "There is. Be in your room when he comes home and have the phone recording. That way when he comes for you it’s already recording and you don’t have to worry about anything And I can’t help you if we don’t have foolproof leverage against your dad". He coerces her to think the only way to get "foolproof leverage" is to record herself being raped. And send it to stranger. Despite the cost to her mental stability in doing so. Our hero.

Finally, she explains the depth of her horror over what he is telling her to do as the price for freedom. She demonstrates that so great is her anguish over the possibility of being raped on camera, in order to be helped, that she would rather just die.

SEVEN: "If u don’t help me somehow I might as well kill my [effing] self like I’ve been planning to do I can’t get the video I just can’t"

This caring hero's response to a terrorized child? He becomes angry. Defensive. She's 14 and being raped. She's pleading for help. And he gets mad at her, "So I’m an *advertiser censored***** for not risking going to prison for someone I haven’t even met?". He shows how much he cares for this vulnerable child, "someone I haven't even met", yet is willing to work so hard to "help" her by getting her to record her rape, send it to him and then drive to pick her up and transport her across state lines?

Once again, she begs for help and states she cannot do it. She cannot get that dreaded but much coveted video.

EIGHT: "IDFK ANYMORE! But u can’t just leave me here! If u don’t help me I’ll either kill myself or just run away to a friends house cause I can’t deal with this **** but I can’t get the video either Idfk what to do anymore

Again, he demonstrates an utter disregard for her mental state, an utter lack of any empathy for this child victim, “And I know you don’t want to do it but I don’t exactly want to see your dad rape you either”

NINE: "If u don’t help me I’ll either kill myself or just run away to a friends house cause I can’t deal with this **** but I can’t get the video either Idfk what to do anymore"

The child is so desperate for this adult to do the right thing, she actually suggests an alternative herself - running away (it's actually the second time she hopefully suggests it before he bites) - and only then, nine times after she expressed her devastation about doing what he kept telling her she had to do, does he casually tell her she can take that option. " Good. Run away to a friends house".

But we see later in the conversation how he uses his skill at manipulation in making that option seem like not a sure thing, as opposed to his determination in getting her to record her rape. "Run to a friends house and hope for the best".

This kid doesn't stop though. She tries yet again. Please, man. Help me. Don't make me do this. Just help me. Do the right thing.

TEN: "That’s all the [EFFING] advice u have for me"?

And here he coldly lies, "That’s all I can offer If I knew something else I would tell you".

Oh he knew something else that could help this begging child. But he only really wanted one thing.

To me this is almost a master class in predatory manipulation. He tries to persuade her it's the only logical thing. He pretends that this is the only way to save herself. He acts like it is no big deal. He insists he cannot get involved any other way. He reacts with coldness when she tries to get out of it, withdrawing his friendliness and depriving her of his friendship. He becomes angry and defensive and tries to make himself out to be the victim, sullenly accusing her of being a jerk for not considering HIS position. She's a vulnerable child. He's a knowledgeable adult. Communicating with a child over the internet and trying to convince her to send him a video of herself being raped. He uses every emotion and argument he can to get that video. Textbook predation, IMO.

Ultimately, in the face of her continued expressions of anguish and horror about doing what he wants her to do, he lackadaisically suggests other options. But those options never come to fruition. He never calls the police. He takes no action to be a real hero to this frightened and devastated little girl.

But we know this: They talk again.

He gets the tape.
This is what happened IMO - and now we know the rest of the story regarding what happened to her (from the hearing yesterday). snipped

Man charged in child exploitation case ordered to remain in jail, judge finds probable cause
Assistant U.S. Attorney Julie Pfluger said prosecutors will present the case to a grand jury on Feb. 20, and that they are considering adding another charge, taking a minor across state lines for sexual purposes. Assuming the grand jury indicts BR, he will be back in court for an arraignment on Feb. 21.

As she argued that BR should remain in custody until his trial, Pfluger said a sexual assault examination of the girl after she was found in Rogers' home noted evidence of recent sexual activity, estimated within three to five days of the exam, well within the time she was with BR

ETA: changed to initials

I am surprised that the assistant DA prosecuting this case put that piece of information of probable recent sexual activity out in the public domain, based on the opinion of the nurse doing the exam. Where in the world is HIPPA and SP's rights to privacy as a victim and a minor.

This is what happened IMO - and now we know the rest of the story regarding what happened to her (from the hearing yesterday). snipped

Man charged in child exploitation case ordered to remain in jail, judge finds probable cause
Assistant U.S. Attorney Julie Pfluger said prosecutors will present the case to a grand jury on Feb. 20, and that they are considering adding another charge, taking a minor across state lines for sexual purposes. Assuming the grand jury indicts Rogers, he will be back in court for an arraignment on Feb. 21.

As she argued that Rogers should remain in custody until his trial, Pfluger said a sexual assault examination of the girl after she was found in Rogers' home noted evidence of recent sexual activity, estimated within three to five days of the exam, well within the time she was with Rogers.

Can you imagine the courage SP found to go through interviews, a SA examination, and still be strong for herself? I'm hopeful that she did realize she needed to get away from rapist number two. So thankful LE pursued the digital trail to the Rogers' home!

(Thread #3, Page 47, Post 933)
Found Safe - TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

Forgot that I had posted this regarding Roblox Profiles. Your post shook up my brain lol.

kingtut1945bc Created 10/22/2017 (This is BDR)

His #1 friend is:

queentut1945bc Created on 1/19/2019 (After 5 days in basement?)

IMO it appears he created a character for SLP.

Oh that poor girl. How long has she been living this terror?

Did anyone try to find the original SLP profile? IMO I looked, nothing discovered :(

Oh goodness yes I looked and came up empty.
I did forget that the Queen account was new.
Since it has been reported that this is where they met, and assuming that reporting is accurate, there must be another profile that either

Has been deleted
Is on his friends list right now
Is out there somewhere, but removed from his friends list

I really really really want to see the full history of their conversations, because I am fairly convinced that she considered herself in a relationship with this (*&*#!$.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member