CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #42 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colorado law does NOT permit criminal trials to be live streamed.

There are only two criminal court hearings eligible for "Expanded Media Coverage" (EMC) (i.e., audio/video inside the courtroom) -- advisements and arraignments. These two hearings may be televised upon prior approval from the court.

Take note the last hearing on 2/19 was not eligible and/or not live streamed because it was a preliminary hearing, which is not permitted.
James Holmes trial was live streamed in Colorado

If it wasn’t for her, he wouldn’t be behind bars.

Her account to law enforcement put him there.

I think she’ll testify against him as promised.

Some time....maybe around the second hour....of cleaning up blood and brains from the home and ohmigosh, the TOYS, a woman might gain the realization that this could but for the grace of God be her blood and her brains and her children's toys.

I don't think KK is going to have any regrets about PF being baseball-batless in the klink.

She may have lost her career and the respect of all who know her but she just might live to old age.

Last edited:
It's one of those things that are SO BIZARRE to bring up

It would be helpful if they avoided the pronoun here, this is why it is so open to interpretation. Did they mean HIS phone was in the area or are they saying the other phone ALSO was in the area.
They are saying on Thanksgiving, the Idaho phone pinged off a tower near KB's home and then later pinged off a tower in Divide.
Right, like a tracfone.
I've read that LE can have difficulty retrieving data from them, because even if the company is a big company like Verizon, they may call the company only to find out it has been leased by Tracfone. By that time the user may have replaced the phone with a new one. Imo

I think the FBI has particular expertise in gleaning data from cell phones no matter who the provider might be. Let's remember neither KK or PF are rocket scientists.

so KK's aunt was in the car with her on one of those trips??????
why? were they visiting family then? wth?
"Hold on Auntie...gotta stop for a starbucks so I can poison it and give it to an innocent young lady with an infant."
where are these people so I can stay the H*LL away from them. You just can't even make this up it's so lame.

Yes, and that would make MG dishonest, IMO. What else might this friend lie about to help KK? Did she lie about the date that they switched cars?
MOO
But, then why draw attention to her gun that was now missing a bullet? If you're going to lie about the date of the car switcheroo to protect your friend, why bring up the missing bullet at all? LE would not have known a bullet was missing or whether or not you kept one in the chamber. MOO

Yup. And I’ll be willing to bet PF’s favorite saddle, that it’ll be “not guilty.”

The ambiance at the local jail is probably much better than prison so I imagine he'll want to go through a couple of years of motions before he eventually makes a deal.

Maybe it will just be a deal to keep him housed closer to Momma but there will be something he wants. MOO

I don't see why the destruction/mutilation of a body (please help us Lord) would not be additional charges for KKL and anyone else participating. I thought the added charges might fit several situations.

Honestly, unless it turns out they find evidence which refutes KK's claims altogether (something like KK had her best friend's cousin's sister-in-law go down and kill KB and KK is covering for her by pinning it on PF kind of thing), KK won't get anymore charges. The only reason KK has divulged as much as she has is because she is not going to feel the full heat of her actions.

So basically, she could've rolled desecrated KB's body for days on end and no charges will come of it.

In regards to KB’s gun, I believe KK said she gave it to her friend MP. I don’t think this was in the affidavit but it was part of the live tweets or information from KRDO. I’m not sure how to link that. Mod...not sure if this is allowed without a link, please delete if not allowed.

Yes, I'm very curious about that too. How do they not know who that number belongs to?

in theory it would be difficult to know since the whole premise of buying a burner phone is to hide ones identity. the laws have changed about what is required to activate a phone and i think now a name , address, and some type of payment method like debit/cc card are the minimum. but it's possible these days to get cash based debit cards in a bogus name which then can be used to activate a burner phone in a fake name. my guess would be if these idiots in this case did it right [which i doubt] LE did not initially identify KK from that phone but rather subsequently confirmed from her admissions that phone was hers. it's also possible that she in fact used her own phone in which case LE could easily nab her from phone records.

In regards to KB’s gun, I believe KK said she gave it to her friend MP. I don’t think this was in the affidavit but it was part of the live tweets or information from KRDO. I’m not sure how to link that. Mod...not sure if this is allowed without a link, please delete if not allowed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member