CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #42 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
so KK's aunt was in the car with her on one of those trips??????
why? were they visiting family then? wth?
"Hold on Auntie...gotta stop for a starbucks so I can poison it and give it to an innocent young lady with an infant."
where are these people so I can stay the H*LL away from them. You just can't even make this up it's so lame.

It is so incredible it really is hard to believe isnt it.

Once the attempted drugged coffee news broke I started to really think that instead of 3 attempted solicitations, it was more like 3 failed attempts at murder.

She has to testify or they have no case. It would be hearsay unless she gives testimony.
If she was not available for numerous reasons and able to testify her testimony can be read into the record and even her videos/ recordings played. For some reason, I started thinking about comas. Then realized the recordings plus the prelim and plea at least have been done. It is a good legal question.

I’ve been wondering this same thing. First, where is the bullet if it is indeed even missing.. second is she lying once again to get LE off her back ? This missing bullet is a big thing that hasn’t received enough attention imo

I think you are confusing the two guns.

Some time....maybe around the second hour....of cleaning up blood and brains from the home and ohmigosh, the TOYS, a woman might gain the realization that this could but for the grace of God be her blood and her brains and her children's toys.

I don't think KK is going to have any regrets about PF being baseball-batless in the klink.

She may have lost her career and the respect of all who know her but she just might live to old age.

BBM Not if she keeps stuffing her face at Sonic :)

I’ve been wondering this same thing. First, where is the bullet if it is indeed even missing.. second is she lying once again to get LE off her back ? This missing bullet is a big thing that hasn’t received enough attention imo

If I understand things correctly, there’s two guns...numero uno: KB’s weapon, numero dos: MG’s weapon - with a mysteriously missing bullet and 1 in the chamber. IMO.

Because her body was never going to be found.

The idea was to make it appear that she had gone off to kill herself.

That’s the reason for PF lying to everyone about her mental state.

I think what people mean is it was overkill, you could just get rid of the gun in Colorado rather than take it to Idaho and pawn it off on a friend. At the end of the day, it makes no difference where the gun is disposed of because the cops would never find her body.

But, then why draw attention to her gun that was now missing a bullet? If you're going to lie about the date of the car switcheroo to protect your friend, why bring up the missing bullet at all? LE would not have known a bullet was missing or whether or not you kept one in the chamber. MOO[/QUOTE

If I understand thing correctly, there’s two guns...numero uno: KB’s weapon, numero dos: MG’s weapon - with a mysteriously missing bullet and 1 in the chamber. IMO.

I, for one, did forget there were 2 guns (this case is incredible...LOL),

Is this right?

Gun#1
So we know the loaned gun from the friend which she left in a car that she loaned to KK to travel out of state so KK could help clean up a murder scene was the gun that had the missing bullet when it came back to Idaho and was given to a friend and LE eventually got it.

Gun#2
So where was KB's gun found?
If in her house then the suicide story would not fly.
If KK got rid of it somewhere then shouldnt she tell LE where she threw it out?

It is so incredible it really is hard to believe isnt it.

Once the attempted drugged coffee news broke I started to really think that instead of 3 attempted solicitations, it was more like 3 failed attempts at murder.
yup. KK realized she did not have it in her to murder. but could easily clean up one. i think that's why she looks so weird in the booking photo. she now realizes what a dead soul she is. can't fake it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member