OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Betty P, thank you for the vote of confidence. If you remember people discussing it here, it had to be because they saw the document just like I did. People discussed if she ordered supplies for her farm, saying it would probably be cheaper to have them delivered. The number of Amazon records in this Discovery was astounding. I remember the source of this document would not allow me to copy and paste, in any way, which is why I entered it on my computer into a Word document, then printed it. I cannot prove it, but I sincerely remember a poster on this thread posting the document. Several of us (which I thought included you, I apologize if not) immediately begged the poster for the link, to which he replied that he deleted it. It was one of those weird Attachment #00000 attachments IIRC. I know others saw it because it was discussed immediately afterwards.

Thank you for believing in me.

And to the ones who don't, you're not running me off. I have as much right to be here as you do.

MHO
I saw that also. There was a huge amount of Amazon purchases over a couple of years if I remember correctly.

Some of the stuff on here doesn't have a link but I have found over the years that it usually turns out to be correct. If it doesn't have a link I don't discount it, I just usually wait for a link to surface (it always does since the one posting it had to get it from somewhere) then take it as fact.

Everyone has a right to post here and everyone has a right to their opinions.

JMO

'Boondock Saints' incited killers, officials say

Just to clarify the comment: It's not the first time killers have been influenced by this movie. The link above points to another case.

Interesting, not in a good way. :eek: This might be relevant info to bring up in the trials. I wonder if BCI/PCSO had a "light bulb" moment when they found that video during search of the W's property?

Does it seem odd that GW3 has only a 7th grade education? I believe his brother has a college degree and owns his own horse farm in Ohio. One would think that with all FW’s money she could afford to send him to college. JMO

MOO Maybe GW3 was a difficult child/teen/adult. We can provided our children with all the opportunities in the world. They won’t always take them. Also, some people have learning disabilities and just don’t do well in traditional education....even today with our knowledge of these conditions, it’s hard for those kids. I read that some of the most successful people in our country have dyslexia. I’ve heard them say school was a nightmare.

Looks like you cut and paste this information, I'm just requesting where it is from.
I ask because I don't remember seeing this before and I agree with you that this is important information!
I saw it on here also you guys forget that LE is still taking articles down that can hennder the investigation JMO

Does it seem odd that GW3 has only a 7th grade education? I believe his brother has a college degree and owns his own horse farm in Ohio. One would think that with all FW’s money she could afford to send him to college. JMO

JMO, that decision was probably GW3's. As any parent knows, kids can be very different from each other in personality and interests. It's also possible he had a learning disability, but that's something that teachers can work with, no excuse for not getting an education. It's a good example of how an education can make a difference, not just in your skills and career potential, but also in healthy socialization with other people, learning about the world outside your town, adapting to change and different points of views, etc.

I saw it on here also you guys forget that LE is still taking articles down that can hennder the investigation JMO

BBM.

If so, I can't criticize them at this point in time, JMO. While it might be a pain for those following the cases, if they really feel like limiting access to info that could taint a jury pool or otherwise harm the prosecution of these animals, so be it. But once the trials or plea agreements are over, they need to open the evidence and other info to the public, as is done in nearly every other criminal case. Government transparency has deep roots in the history of our country. JMO.

BBM.

If so, I can't criticize them at this point in time, JMO. While it might be a pain for those following the cases, if they really feel like limiting access to info that could taint a jury pool or otherwise harm the prosecution of these animals, so be it. But once the trials or plea agreements are over, they need to open the evidence and other info to the public, as is done in nearly every other criminal case. Government transparency has deep roots in the history of our country. JMO.
Agree

I'd wondered about this. Amazon, can be set up to just click and you're on. My friend's son, did just that, and had watched them check out, and at five years old, ordered 100s of dollars worth of items without their knowledge (until stacks of stuff showed up on their door). There's also the option to order something but have it shipped to a another address. It is a thought. I had a kid slip $300 worth of extras onto a hotel bill one time. I had no recourse but to pay it, when I found out, at check-out time. There was an unpleasant vibe in the vehicle for several miles. These three aren't children but if it's that ease for a child to do...
JMO I might be wrong but I don’t think FW trusted her son with her credit card that’s why RW was with him at RR the day he was arrested in Kentucky.

Am I reading this correctly, the quote from Special Prosecutor AC. From a confidential informant (by the way, reported like that it sure sounds like an actual person not a wire tap) it was heard that the W's talked about taking revenge on any of them that weren't arrested? Meaning they were talking to each other stating well if you get arrested and I don't then I know you ratted me out and you'll get yours if you do that?

"Special Prosecutor Angie Canepa alleged a confidential informant told them of a meeting at Wagner's home with her family members where they had "conversations surrounding if one or more of them were arrested what the others were to do including taking revenge on those persons not arrested" and plans for escape. She also alleged they spoke of taking revenge on a special agent, Pike County Sheriff Charles Reader, and Attorney General Mike DeWine."

Rhoden family massacre: Prosecutor alleges Fredericka Wagner plotted revenge

I saw that also. There was a huge amount of Amazon purchases over a couple of years if I remember correctly.

Some of the stuff on here doesn't have a link but I have found over the years that it usually turns out to be correct. If it doesn't have a link I don't discount it, I just usually wait for a link to surface (it always does since the one posting it had to get it from somewhere) then take it as fact.

Everyone has a right to post here and everyone has a right to their opinions.

JMO
As long as they leave out two subjects...lol

Am I reading this correctly, the quote from Special Prosecutor AC. From a confidential informant (by the way, reported like that it sure sounds like an actual person not a wire tap) it was heard that the W's talked about taking revenge on any of them that weren't arrested? Meaning they were talking to each other stating well if you get arrested and I don't then I know you ratted me out and you'll get yours if you do that?

"Special Prosecutor Angie Canepa alleged a confidential informant told them of a meeting at Wagner's home with her family members where they had "conversations surrounding if one or more of them were arrested what the others were to do including taking revenge on those persons not arrested" and plans for escape. She also alleged they spoke of taking revenge on a special agent, Pike County Sheriff Charles Reader, and Attorney General Mike DeWine."

This is not what she said. News media does not always get it right.
"Special Prosecutor Angie Canepa alleged a confidential informant told them..."

She said a reliable confidential source.

I don't find it odd. There could be any number of reasons why he could have only a 7th grade education level.

ADMIN NOTE:

The number of off topic posts in this thread is unacceptable.

This thread is about the Rhoden family murders. Do not make the thread about yourself and do not discuss other members. If there is a concern about a post, use the Report feature to let WS staff know about it and do not discuss it on the board.

Please do not bring social media hoopla and drama from other boards/sites into discussion at Websleuths. It can only serve to bring WS down to the same level ... which we are not.

Do not respond to posts that are obviously off topic. It only makes the job of cleaning up the thread so much harder. We appreciate when you Report TOS violations quickly so we can catch things before they get out of hand.

WS staff do not and cannot sit in each and every WS thread to read what is going on in real time. So, posts like "mods please delete if not allowed" are usually NOT seen by a Mod unless someone Reports them. If you think something might not be allowed, please ASK first so WS staff don't have to clean up all the mess that follows if it is not allowed.

As always, your co-operation is appreciated.

Last edited:
JMO I might be wrong but I don’t think FW trusted her son with her credit card that’s why RW was with him at RR the day he was arrested in Kentucky.

You don't need a cc, if it is already set up within Amazon. Many purchasers leave their card info in there so they don't have to enter it every time. Especially those who use the site frequently. I find nothing odd about two people going to take a horse to, or retrieve a horse from, the vet though. A one thousand pound + animal, with a mind of its' own, can be a bit difficult when it wants to be, and could need two people there, for the animal's safety, and their own.

Re the Confidential Informant, IIRC Angela Canepa has phrased her remarks about that in a way that doesn't reveal if it's a person or something else. Yes, it sure sounds like she was saying the W's were planning to take revenge if they thought someone ratted them out. JMO, that's probably why RW has attended all the hearings, giving the appearance they want everyone arrested to feel supported and stick together. That's our speculation here, anyway. It seems to be an "enmeshed" family who try to work together as a cohesive unit, for better or worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CASHxGK