Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe ATWE could clarify? I thought the comment was referring to the quote from Police about the 12:05am last sighting by Police?

Yes, but don't you think if the footage was "central to the investigation" as ITV said the Police would have respectfully asked ITV not to run it and they would certainly comply?

The idea of games being played with CCTV footage just doesn't sit well with me. Especially when Police have repeatedly stated they won't release footage willy-nilly.

I think the footage is not as central as we assume because they have the footage from another camera at a better angle.

I think they let ITV run a heavily (very heavily) edited version of the footage.

Probably so that the wife, friends and family of PR would see it and recognise him and maybe comply with the investigation.

It's a way of getting information out there without the police actually getting their hands dirty.

If the police didn't want that to be shown at all they could have got a court order to stop it...they didn't.

I'd put my house on the police editing that footage to suit them and telling ITV to broadcast it.

These are my thoughts too.
I also wonder why no appeal was made for the witnesses to come forward (cyclist, driver of other car).

Yes, but the police could have prevented it from being released.

As my previous post.

Probably a simple reason for the police letting ITV release that footage...they wanted it to be seen (albeit an edited version)

These are my thoughts too.
I also wonder why no appeal was made for the witnesses to come forward (cyclist, driver of other car).

Yes, but the police could have prevented it from being released.

Imo/i have heard/ i dreamt/ a psychic told me/ I have a theory/ assuming/ etc

Maybe le had to bring forward the timing of arrest of PR as MSM informed LE they had footage that was going to be released. The spidercam footage was released post-arrest.

What we need to chew over imho is what scenario lends itself to why, if LE would have knowledge of PR/LS interaction , LE felt the need to delay PR arrest ( and imho would have delayed longer if completely free to). What could be the scenario where the gains of delay outway the dangers of delay ( and what were the gains and dangers?)

Last edited:

Maybe le had to bring forward the timing of arrest of PR as MSM informed LE they had footage that was going to be released. The spidercam footage was released post-arrest.

What we need to chew over imho is what scenario lends itself to why, if LE would have knowledge of PR/LS interaction , LE felt the need to delay PR arrest ( and imho would have delayed longer if completely free to). What could be the scenario whete the gains of delay outway the dangers of delay ( and what were the gains and dangers?)

Surveillance

I assumed in that case it may be CCTV from the junction that hasn't been released?
Ah! While youre not on bike for 45secs.... i know you dont like the relevence but quick Q...how long would you say for a fit 20 something male to run from pond/ buildings/riverbank to main carpark in conditions similar to 31j/1f? Tyia :)

I'm trying to do this on my phone so need to find software to make the file smaller. I also seem to see the back of a jacket snd short skirt as they sit but they are not getting into the car on their own like that.

If P is helping her get in the car then maybe he has his hand behind her back to help her get into the vehicle which could explain how her feet goes in first before she sits down.

“CCTV footage has formed a crucial part of the investigation so far, with detectives working non-stop and viewing hours of film to piece together Libby’s movements and thereafter the last sighting. We haven’t released the majority of this footage for operational reasons and to protect the integrity of the investigation.

“Where we are able to, we will share updates as to the progress of the investigation as I understand everyone wants to know where Libby is.”

Police explain why no CCTV of missing Libby Squire has been released

This article says he was bailed? I thought he was remanded?

Not sure if much of this requires a response. Just a few rambling thoughts.

So if this had been a case of kidnap and involved PR (who has now been in custody for more than 3 weeks) and he does not have an accomplice LS would have had to have been left with at least water to have survived this long on her own. In this case the remains will be found eventually (someone will take over where she is or hopefully if PR is released he will be under surveillance and will want to remove any evidence) and would escalate to at least manslaughter.

Does anyone know how long dna would remain on clothing of someone hidden indoors?

Not that I want to bring up the house number thing again, but that video of Libby was taken in the kitchen of number 32.

Coupled with the ITV photo credited to the Press Association, captioned "the house where Libby Squire lives" I think we can safely assume that is the correct house.

You're welcome.

Libby Squire: A month on | Humberside Police

Libby Squire's parents make emotional plea to missing daughter

Check out this student property on Rightmove!

Well that settles that one.

Not sure if much of this requires a response. Just a few rambling thoughts.

So if this had been a case of kidnap and involved PR (who has now been in custody for more than 3 weeks) and he does not have an accomplice LS would have had to have been left with at least water to have survived this long on her own. In this case the remains will be found eventually (someone will take over where she is or hopefully if PR is released he will be under surveillance and will want to remove any evidence) and would escalate to at least manslaughter.

Does anyone know how long dna would remain on clothing of someone hidden indoors?

For a very long time...as in probably forever.

However....the one action that remains pretty constant for me is the one mentioned above in which the passenger seems in some way to either initially fall away from the passenger side when attempting to get in ,or to resist being 'helped' in.....
At this point they are lifted, rather clumsily and hurridly ,by a left arm under both legs across the back of the knees and a right arm across the back/ under the arms. Scooped in.

I think we have to assume/ Ive heard rumours/ imo/ a little bird told me/theoretically/(add your own terminology) that LE know that PR put/helped LS into his car at around this point in the narrative in this location and this is what we are seeing here

^^^^^THIS ^^^^^

IMO, this makes the most sense of what we are seeing.

Not that I want to bring up the house number thing again, but that video of Libby was taken in the kitchen of number 32.

Coupled with the ITV photo credited to the Press Association, captioned "the house where Libby Squire lives" I think we can safely assume that is the correct house.

You're welcome.

Libby Squire: A month on | Humberside Police

Libby Squire's parents make emotional plea to missing daughter

Check out this student property on Rightmove!
Well spotted!

What we need to chew over imho is what scenario lends itself to why, if LE would have knowledge of PR/LS interaction , LE felt the need to delay PR arrest ( and imho would have delayed longer if completely free to). What could be the scenario where the gains of delay outway the dangers of delay ( and what were the gains and dangers?)

My fear would be that it's an indication they are quite sure she is no longer alive and are hoping that P would lead them to the body. If they thought L was still alive then I would imagine they wouldn't delay an arrest at all.

That's if your psychic dream is true of course.

RE the kidnap v abduction thing.

It's interesting because in the Sian O'Callaghan investigation they referred to her as kidnapped not abducted also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa