CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #51 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Provided that was the truth. Wasn't it his mom that said that? I find that hard to believe especially since he was providing some of the child care. I would believe it more before she went to work for Doss, or like he gave her a check from time to time, but I don't see PF voluntarily doing that. He just doesn't seem like the type. I like Ma F was just trying to make him sound good.
I think she said it was right after the baby was born, for a couple of months. So it likely didn't last long. Imo

If my memory serves me correctly, KB had admitted to her mother that the gun incident happened. Like you, I think he played head games and probably said very hurtful things to her, possibly ridiculed her. If you look at her Pinterest page you will see many quotes about relationships that make you think that she was in one that was painful and that she was conflicted as to whether to stay or leave. The quotes will show a date that the original posted uploaded the quote, but not when KB posted the quote, so it doesn't help with timelines; however, I felt like reading some of those that PF was putting her through stuff. He did use the incident to portray himself as a caring hero. Reminds me of another incident of duplicity...when he told KB's mom that he loved her daughter after he had savagely beat her to death and burned her body.

I feel like when this goes to trial, friends, coworkers, and her church members will probably come forward with more information about what PF put her through. Although she is quiet, people like her are usually very truthful and candid with a very few people that they trust. She would almost surely had to confide in someone.
My prayer is that the one thing which could push PF into confessing before trial is fear that all those past manipulations of women would be shared with the public in court.

His few cowboy buddies and his brother would most likely be surprised at his machinations and their disappointment might be more than PF could take.

I believe there exists much online dating correspondence which could embarrass him, as well.

We can only hope.

IMO

If he was paying that, it was voluntary right?- no formal legal custody or support determination?
If I recall SF stated he had paid her $700 per month for a time. No link, cannot remember when we heard that or read it. I do know I thought at the time so he had not recently been helping her financially.

PF wasn’t happy that mom and baby weren’t having what he thought, was proper bonding time.
A little addition to that :) :
He wasn't happy, that he himself, mom Kelsey and baby K weren't given bonding time. Probably his nurse mummy had told him, the first 3 hours would have been important for bonding between parents and newborn.
I don't have access to every link, found only the following:
Calling verizon support – Sport Breaking News
That angered Frazee, who believed the baby should spend her first few hours bonding with her parents.“Patrick became so upset and verbally abusive with the nursing staff that Social Services was notified,”

A little addition to that :) :
He wasn't happy, that he himself, mom Kelsey and baby K weren't given bonding time. Probably his nurse mummy had told him, the first 3 hours would have been important for bonding between parents and newborn.
I don't have access to every link, found only the following:
Calling verizon support – Sport Breaking News
That angered Frazee, who believed the baby should spend her first few hours bonding with her parents.“Patrick became so upset and verbally abusive with the nursing staff that Social Services was notified,”
True. Can’t forget about “numero uno” there.

How ironic that those first hours of bonding time were so important to him that he acted like a madman, but he ultimately robbed Kelsey and her daughter of decades spent together.

What a guy.

IMO

If he was paying that, it was voluntary right?- no formal legal custody or support determination?
What he paid may have been a result of mediation which is voluntary. But if he was paying that along with the baby's health insurance as mentioned in the search warrants, it really removes financial as a motive because he would still be paying that and much more if he had full physical custody.

JMO

Provided that was the truth. Wasn't it his mom that said that? I find that hard to believe especially since he was providing some of the child care. I would believe it more before she went to work for Doss, or like he gave her a check from time to time, but I don't see PF voluntarily doing that. He just doesn't seem like the type. I think Ma F was just trying to make him sound good.
If he
  • KB told CB she didn’t get home till about 4 a.m. on Nov. 22 after meeting with PF on Nov. 21 to check on cattle. CB thought PF’s cattle were located in Westcliffe, but she wasn’t sure
  • KB told CB that PF was suffering from a stomach ulcer on Nov 21. CB told agent Slater that KB dropped off PF, went to the WP Walmart to get medicine for PF the night of Nov. 21 and went back to Florissant to give him the medicine.
  • KK and PF spoke on the phone. KK says he asked her what KK was doing on Thanksgiving.
  • If he was giving her money expected a lariat rope tight to her, strings was not enough. He was going to help financially then BY G--! He was going to call the shots.

Provided that was the truth. Wasn't it his mom that said that? I find that hard to believe especially since he was providing some of the child care. I would believe it more before she went to work for Doss, or like he gave her a check from time to time, but I don't see PF voluntarily doing that. He just doesn't seem like the type. I think Ma F was just trying to make him sound good.

LE could easily verify it by checking PF's bank record history. The baby was over a year old so there was a history to check. There was no testimony by LE that it wasn't true and I think they would have brought it up at the prelim because it would make PF look like a dead-beat dad.

JMO

If he
  • KB told CB she didn’t get home till about 4 a.m. on Nov. 22 after meeting with PF on Nov. 21 to check on cattle. CB thought PF’s cattle were located in Westcliffe, but she wasn’t sure
  • KB told CB that PF was suffering from a stomach ulcer on Nov 21. CB told agent Slater that KB dropped off PF, went to the WP Walmart to get medicine for PF the night of Nov. 21 and went back to Florissant to give him the medicine.
  • KK and PF spoke on the phone. KK says he asked her what KK was doing on Thanksgiving.
  • If he was giving her money expected a lariat rope tight to her, strings was not enough. He was going to help financially then BY G--! He was going to call the shots.
Yet the search warrants say PF said he spoke to KB on the 21st by telephone and that's when they broke up. KB told her mother she was out until 4 AM tending cattle and had to purchase medicine for him. Only one of those stories can be true. I don't believe KB was telling her mother what was really going on in their relationship. Instead, she was telling her what she thought CB wanted to hear. The jury is going to need to sort it all out and I doubt it is going to be easy. Just the opposite.

JMO

What he paid may have been a result of mediation which is voluntary. But if he was paying that along with the baby's health insurance as mentioned in the search warrants, it really removes financial as a motive because he would still be paying that and much more if he had full physical custody.

JMO
Which search warrant says he was paying the baby's health insurance?
MOO

Yet the search warrants say PF said he spoke to KB on the 21st by telephone and that's when they broke up. KB told her mother she was out until 4 AM tending cattle and had to purchase medicine for him. Only one of those stories can be true. I don't believe KB was telling her mother what was really going on in their relationship. Instead, she was telling her what she thought CB wanted to hear. The jury is going to need to sort it all out and I doubt it is going to be easy. Just the opposite.

JMO
there was a receipt for the Tums and whatever in KB's vehicle, FWIW- if PF really started planning to kill KB in September, why was she getting him meds at 2 a.m. ? Did he have total contempt for her, so had her do several chores before he killed her? Killers have done stranger things IMO.

there was a receipt for the Tums and whatever in KB's vehicle, FWIW- if PF really started planning to kill KB in September, why was she getting him meds at 2 a.m. ? Did he have total contempt for her, so had her do several chores before he killed her? Killers have done stranger things IMO.
She was doing things for him right up until he murdered her. She had just bought the ingredients for sweet potato casserole to make for him! Doesn't sound like they had just broken up to me. Imo

It is really sad that there are actually men in this world that would rather murder the mother of their OWN CHILD rather than pay child support. I don't understand how someone could be so heartless and now the poor baby will never know her mother and the "sperm donor father" will rot in jail. Poor child.

I don't know if this is still the case, but at one time not long ago, the leading cause of death of pregnant women was homicide. KB wasn't pregnant (though Shannon Watts was), but pregnancy/children can bring out bad things in people. Women are quite vulnerable during pregnancy and their children's early childhood.

I don't know if this is still the case, but at one time not long ago, the leading cause of death of pregnant women was homicide. KB wasn't pregnant (though Shannon Watts was), but pregnancy/children can bring out bad things in people. Women are quite vulnerable during pregnancy and their children's early childhood.
bbm
We don't know for sure. Imagine, PF had enough with the arrangements (plus money) for one child and had fear, KB would be pregnant perhaps once more? Possible. 3 months to be sure of pregnancy would be normal, IMO. If one can believe things, that are told about PF, his sexual activity wasn't low, own partners or other men's partners.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member