Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I am 99.9% certain I seen the actual letter. There is a chance I didn’t see it in MSN so that’s maybe why I didn’t mention it, but I can picture it and I am not confusing it with the other letter just asking for any unusual activity reports, it was an actual questionnaire. I know I seen it.

There was definitely a screenshot of the letter Stella with the questions on.

CAN ANYONE HELP?

I'm feeling a bit uneasy and suspicious that reference to PR's car being shared by another man seems to have been removed from the newspapers. Why would this be?

Maybe it is a simple as the person has been ruled out and they do not want them being harassed, threatened, etc. I have seen things removed in other cases as well.

He potentially might have offered to take her back to the club to meet her friends (assuming she told him where she had been and she had no key), a big ploy to get her in the car then he’s locked her in and she’s fallen asleep unaware of where she’s ended up I.e. at the park

Makes sense - I've lost count of the amount of times I've effectively passed out inside a taxi on the way home from a night of heavy drinking... It's quite scary when you think of it.

So he offers her a lift home/back to the club in a warm car, she drunkenly accepts, gets in, they drive off, she falls asleep, then he can take her to ORPFs without her even knowing and have his way with her.

<Modsnip - no evidence> Although we know PR was not discrete with his previous behaviours of servicing himself in public (on LS's road, oddly enough) and being a peeping tom, It seems unlikely he'd be able to persuade LS to go with him for that purpose in the little time they spent at the bench, in her drunken state, not to mention she would have been too drunk to consent legally.

(It's also remotely possible that they did go to ORPFs for the purpose of sex, but she then changed her mind to the dismay of PR leading to a struggle and her death.)

Only question this would leave is how could LS have gotten from the car park at the road entrance of ORPFs to the river bank? It's quite a distance, about 200 metres or so. If she thought PR was taking her home/back to The Welly, surely she would have been suspicious to wake up in a dark, wooded area? Maybe she was too drunk to think much of it but that seems unlikely; even when I've been straight up steaming I still have my wits about me.

Maybe he dragged/led her along and she tried to resist (would explain the screams) but she couldn't escape his grip.

Maybe to stop her screaming, he throttled her... and ended up killing her.

So he takes the body to the bushes or somewhere where it can't be found and flees in his car.

He cycles back later to move the body after looking on Google Maps for a good place to put it, and he takes it to the river and throws it in. He then cycles back the way he came; via Oak Road.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do I remember correctly you posting that your daughter lives on Haworth Road Mommysleuth11? I do recall a poster mentioning the street searches.

It wasnt me no. But i do remember it being reported in detail in HDM residents had said their houses were searched, every room, they looked under beds etc. I had a conversation with my husband about it at the time. It also said the police were returning later to those who were not in.

It wasnt me no. But i do remember it being reported in detail in HDM residents had said their houses were searched, every room, they looked under beds etc. I had a conversation with my husband about it at the time. It also said the police were returning later to those who were not in.

Sorry wasn't sure who said it. Do remember the poster saying police were thoroughly searching the houses, cupboards etc. very early on. Thanks.

I'm a bit worried about this beach ball/piece of wood/other item been placed into the river with a tracker.

An object like that is not going to travel the same distance in the same time or manner as a person would.

What we need is a willing volunteer.

Dang I am across the pond so I cannot volunteer.;)

The Howarth St cctv yes but I'm assuming there was more from the shops opposite maybe??
Ah ok, maybe I'm misunderstanding what is being discussed regarding the cctv (spidercam specifically) along the lines of 'If the police had that cctv, why did it take them the time it did to arrest PR?'.

Because if and when it goes to court
It could jeopardise a fair trial.
Do we really think it's going to be a fair trial anyway?
Even on the flashing etc front. I wonder how many people will now be convinced PR flashed at them and it possibly wasn't him.
It seems like this thread already has him convicted of murder or manslaughter so I don't fancy his chances in a court.

That’s the one Girlie! An actual questionnaire for them to complete!

I've just found a link o an article mentioning the questionnaire given to residents but it doesn't list the questions.

Tried linking but it just goes to the homepage of the website not the actual article.

My friend lives on Blaydes Street, off Haworth. Her house was thoroughly searched on the Saturday morning, 2nd Feb.

Do we really think it's going to be a fair trial anyway?
Even on the flashing etc front. I wonder how many people will now be convinced PR flashed at them and it possibly wasn't him.
It seems like this thread already has him convicted of murder or manslaughter so I don't fancy his chances in a court.

I'm not sure.

You would hope they would be very cautious when selecting a jury.

I'd also guess that the vast majority of the general public are not as aware of as many details either (outside of Hull).

Think we're in the minority on here in that we actively look for information regarding LS.

I live in the area where his trial for his other offences is taking place and nobody I speak to is taking a great deal of notice of any of it to be fair.

I dont think ive ever personally seen the letter with the questions on. I do remember reading the comment about thats 5 wonder what the other 2 were though.
I wondered the same hence knowing ive never seen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa