OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an FYI, the Rhoden's (Dana, Chris Sr. Frankie, Hanna and little Jr.) have individual flat markers on their graves also. They are sad to look at and read the inscriptions. :( Tears flow.

Also, don't leave Gary out of the equation please. He is buried down in Greenup County, KY. at the Miller/Grubb Cemetery (South Shore) Better have 4 wheel drive to go up that road as it has ruts big enough to swallow a Volkswagon.

Thank you! I planned to include Gary but got distracted for a while. My memory is terrible these days. o_O

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/161572474/gary-dwayne-rhoden

I have been trying to piece together in my mind about how GW4 ended up with total custody of His son B. I found the divorce information with link below. If I am reading this correctly, GW4 filed for dissolution on 11/26/14 and it was granted 1/26/15. There is nothing stating custody rights but in OH shared custody is usually customary with one parent usually the custodial parent, usually the mother when then the child is very young. I know the custody records are not made public but I find it rather odd that any mother would totally give up shared custody for her ex to relocate to AK. Then on 9/27/18
GW4 files to change custody arrangements. I guess my question is if he had full custody of B. then why the need to change the arrangements. I also noticed he also filed for a psych evaluation on his ex. I know parts of this was brought up in the past and I tried to look it up but I couldn’t find an answer to my satisfaction. Can anyone enlighten me? TIA
Adams County Common Pleas Court - Record Search

Someone a few pages back noted that in discovery a trail cam is listed from a property that was for sale, a property beside one if the victim's properties. The poster mentioned that it had a long and winding driveway. They wondered how well a trail cam could capture data at night through thick forest and underbrush.

Was that property for sale at the time of the murders? If so, perhaps the Ws might have chosen to congregate there on that property, thinking they'd be out of the range of any of the R's surveillance?

Trail cams can really capture a lot. There’s a trail cam that is specifically for reading license plates at night with no flash. It is a very clear pic too. There’s also ones that will send pictures right to your phone when a movement sensor goes off. So, I’m wondering what that trail cam captured and if the Ws even knew it existed

I have been trying to piece together in my mind about how GW4 ended up with total custody of His son B. I found the divorce information with link below. If I am reading this correctly, GW4 filed for dissolution on 11/26/14 and it was granted 1/26/15. There is nothing stating custody rights but in OH shared custody is usually customary with one parent usually the custodial parent, usually the mother when then the child is very young. I know the custody records are not made public but I find it rather odd that any mother would totally give up shared custody for her ex to relocate to AK. Then on 9/27/18
GW4 files to change custody arrangements. I guess my question is if he had full custody of B. then why the need to change the arrangements. I also noticed he also filed for a psych evaluation on his ex. I know parts of this was brought up in the past and I tried to look it up but I couldn’t find an answer to my satisfaction. Can anyone enlighten me? TIA

Some others here have discussed this before and know more of the details. I think he originally shared custody, but pressured his ex then ended up filing for the psych evaluation, etc. and ultimately got his ex to agree to give up custody. It's assumed the family, including Billy and Angela W are obsessive about keeping their grandkids in the family. Apparently, Hanna and her family resisted that pressure when it came to S. JMO, I usually tend to see AW as the driving force behind pressing for full custody of all her grandchildren, come what may.

Trail cams can really capture a lot. There’s a trail cam that is specifically for reading license plates at night with no flash. It is a very clear pic too. There’s also ones that will send pictures right to your phone when a movement sensor goes off. So, I’m wondering what that trail cam captured and if the Ws even knew it existed

Welcome Scakes! That's a very good theory. It's possible they didn't pay attention to cameras on the neighbor's property, also possible it was the wireless type that automatically sends data to the cloud.

Some others here have discussed this before and know more of the details. I think he originally shared custody, but pressured his ex then ended up filing for the psych evaluation, etc. and ultimately got his ex to agree to give up custody. It's assumed the family, including Billy and Angela W are obsessive about keeping their grandkids in the family. Apparently, Hanna and her family resisted that pressure when it came to S. JMO, I usually tend to see AW as the driving force behind pressing for full custody of all her grandchildren, come what may.

But apparently he didn’t file to have the psych evaluation until Sept 2018 and then was arrested in November. How did he get full custody in order to go to AK in Apr 2017? He didn’t file for the psych evaluation until 9/2018. This is JMO

But apparently he didn’t file to have the psych evaluation until Sept 2018 and then was arrested in November. How did he get full custody in order to go to AK in Apr 2017? He didn’t file for the psych evaluation until 9/2018. This is JMO

I'm not certain, you'll have to ask the others, but the assumption is that the Wags pressured the mom, possibly made some threats.

Would she have disinherited G4's child too? So that his ex would never be able to receive anything? I don't think it was about disinheriting the grandchildren, so much as there was friction between the two core families. If FW had helped them in any way, I do believe she'd been charged with complicity and her assets seized.
I was wondering more along the lines of civils suits if the W 4 are convicted. Someone had said if there's no money or property in W 4 names there would be nothing to sue for. I feel strongly that both those W children need to have an advocate to look after their inheritance interests in case their fathers are convicted and disowned. Financial support for college should be there for them when and if they need it. It's the least the W family could do, meaning great-granny. AJMO

They had a separation agreement that was filed in Nov. 2014. A lot of times there is a clause about the custodial parent, not being able to move, with the child, more than X miles. Maybe the forged document was her giving consent for him to take him out of the country, and then they'd just, not come back.

I think it was in response to her filing a motion for change of visitation rights.

That's so nice of you GoBuckeyes! Very generous. It means a lot to all of us here.

Here's the stone for Chris, Dana and their children. Separate graves, but one big stone
https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/161494390/christopher-don-rhoden

Kenneth is in a different cemetery

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/161572412/kenneth-wayne-rhoden

Hannah Gilley is in her family cemetery, not too far away

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/161494464/hannah-hazel-gilley

Thank you for the information, Betty P!

Thoughts and prayers with the surviving family and friends.

Anyone wishing to send cards to the family can do so via the Prosecutors Office.
David Dickerson
Attention: (family or individuals name)
100 E 2nd Street
Waverly, OH 45690

Three years tomorrow. Hard to believe.
R.I.P. to all. And as some say “Fly High”
Sincere, heartfelt condolences to all families, Rhoden, Manley and Gilley
Thankx for your post. Appreciate it!

I'm getting goosebumps. I just can't believe it's been 3 years. Thank God the Rhodens and Gilleys and Manleys might seriously get some justice. Justice is not enough but then again it is everything.

I think it was in response to her filing a motion for change of visitation rights.
I haven’t paid close attention to this aspect of the W’s .
But I do think the request for a psych evaluation was a pre emptive move on the part of the W’s ( idea of Fw, Aw) to discredit anything this witness may offer about the Wagners and their interactions, dealings and activities.
My opinion, theory: W’s May have also used their fake document scam against her in the past. Or at least threats of a legal nature by fake legal letter.
I wonder if this is the witness who may not be available.

A lot of the times they flash so I doubt the W’s were actually on any trail cams because they would’ve noticed it

I have trail cams for deer and a lot of the times the flash will spook them and the pics will be of them running away. But they of course get used to it eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa