TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know where her phone is; we don't know if it is still active (I doubt it is, but LE have been quiet on all things related to her phone), or if they have, or even can, access that information.

"In the hours after Reyes disappeared, Peralta (Prisma's sister) said calls to her cell phone just rang and rang -- eventually going to voicemail. Now, she says, it appears Reyes' cell phone is off or the battery drained."

Family, police continue search for missing Mesquite mother Prisma Reyes

"In the hours after Reyes disappeared, Peralta (Prisma's sister) said calls to her cell phone just rang and rang -- eventually going to voicemail. Now, she says, it appears Reyes' cell phone is off or the battery drained."

Family, police continue search for missing Mesquite mother Prisma Reyes

This seems promising. If her phone was still on & was ringing they can find out the location if/when they check the phone history. At least until it ran out of battery or was turned off. I really hope police are looking into getting those records.

Has LE said anything about the ex? Or is what has come out just via family? Does he even still live there? Would he be home in the middle of the day? Those are not cheap apartments, imo. One would likely need a decent verifiable income. So not likely to be full of unemployed exes...jmo

That's so frustrating, because who knows how long that will take?

Is there no recourse that would allow for a customer to add an emergency contact to their phone account (when originally setting up the account) that would give that contact the right to allow law enforcement to obtain the phone records in cases like this?

Since joining WS, following the Mollie Tibbets thread I have made some changes. I gave my BFF access to my phone account and shared my location with her. I also set up the emergency signal on my iPhone so I can alert folks that I am in trouble. They may not be able to save me but my location will be sent to them so they know where to start. Also I gave her my WS user name so she can come on and say “ Hey folks Chicubs2016 is missing, please help!”

Since joining WS, following the Mollie Tibbets thread I have made some changes. I gave my BFF access to my phone account and shared my location with her. I also set up the emergency signal on my iPhone so I can alert folks that I am in trouble. They may not be able to save me but my location will be sent to them so they know where to start. Also I gave her my WS user name so she can come on and say “ Hey folks Chicubs2016 is missing, please help!”
If only the rest of us were this pro-active....we would save LE tonnes of time and resources!
Thank you for posting this.
I am going to get my act together and do this too!

A new report in Spanish below. They talk about investigators making door to door inquiries in the ex's building. Again they mention that he is being cooperative and is not under suspicion.

La última imagen de Prisma Peralta en Dallas
That's news....haven't seen that yet.

I honestly don’t think that her leaving work, possibly quitting is the issue here. The issue is that she’s been missing 8 days... her car is at her ex’s and he says he “never saw her”
GIVE ME A BREAK!!!! This stinks so so bad!!!!
Can you post a link? Haven't seen that anywhere yet.

Has LE said anything about the ex? Or is what has come out just via family? Does he even still live there? Would he be home in the middle of the day? Those are not cheap apartments, imo. One would likely need a decent verifiable income. So not likely to be full of unemployed exes...jmo
Both videos in Spanish from the past two days show the investigating officer speak to reporters, so the info about the ex is coming from LE.
Siguen buscando a Prisma Peralta en Dallas
La última imagen de Prisma Peralta en Dallas

That's news....haven't seen that yet.
Can you post a link? Haven't seen that anywhere yet.

In the video below it is mentioned that there is no indication that Prisma and her ex met that day and that the ex is cooperative. It is likely that the police asked him about meeting her and that he denied it. Maybe he wasn't even home that afternoon.

In the video below it is mentioned that there is no indication that Prisma and her ex met that day and that the ex is cooperative. It is likely that the police asked him about meeting her and that he denied it. Maybe he wasn't even home that afternoon.

Not saying he's involved, but we know how cooperative the guilty can be at the beginning....truths mixed in with lies. No names yet, so LE hasn't raised the pressure.

Well, they can take a look at his phone records to see at least where it was pinging that day.

Not saying he's involved, but we know how cooperative the guilty can be at the beginning....truths mixed in with lies. No names yet, so LE hasn't raised the pressure.

I don't think LE is investigating this case any longer. With no signs of foul play, I think they put Prisma in the "voluntarily missing" category already.

I don't think LE is investigating this case any longer. With no signs of foul play, I think they put Prisma in the "voluntarily missing" category already.
No way. Sigh...

Yeah I’d love to know the statistics for women who disappear voluntarily, leaving family and especially kids behind VS. women who disappear (that have kids) “voluntarily” only to be later found (or not found) dead at the hands of their husbands or boyfriends.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member