The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously doubt it!
(meaning - it's utter nonsense)
I'm sure the Queen's got much, much more important things to do with her time than keep check on Kates hem line :rolleyes:

Hope you've had a great day @gregjrichards
Happy Birthday !

Yes, and congratulations to the Duchess of Cambridge on her very important honor from the Queen!

Duchess of Cambridge just received this INCREDIBLE honour from the Queen

On Monday, to mark Prince William and Catherine’s eighth wedding anniversary, Buckingham Palace announced that the Duchess had been made a Dame Grand Cross of the Royal Victorian Order by the Queen.

It’s the highest honour that can be given to a female member of the royal family, and was given for Catherine’s “services to the Soverign”, during her time as a Duchess so far.

The honour is considered to be a huge achievement in the world of the royals, and many royal watchers understand it to be the ultimate recognition of Catherine’s personal contribution to the family and the Queen.

The Duchess of Cambridge awarded prestigious honour by the Queen

Dixie, waiting on the new arrival works up an appetite. In my case, fish pie is enough to kill my appetite. My new diet aid - look at pictures of fish pies.

No no! No No! People that eat fish with the eyes looking at them with the heads on.... it's a delicacy for some folks,

That is not for me!

Especially when their heads are coming up in a pie! Oh my gosh!

Last edited:
I was just about to post the same thing. Allegra - OTC 24-hour allergy relief.

In my bathroom cabinet.

I have Cornish ancestors & may just have to try that Stargazy Pie. With something other than sardines, I think. I have the little book Favorite Cornish Recipes, sure it's in there.

Probably won't like it as much as Rich Saffron Cake, but who knows?

Must be running out of negative things to say about Meghan so now it's Kate. So glad u had a wonderful day Graham and I hope you had the sunshine you wanted.

JMO...Initially the Queen made have made recommendations, she is representing the RF, its her job.

I have two set of clothing, dress clothes and heels for work and casual, oh yea, a few black dresses. I know what is acceptable at work and if I didn't I'm sure my boss would make a subtle suggestion.

I think she does a fine job and has matured into a lovely, elegant woman. The RF can rest assured she will make a wonderful Queen.

View attachment 182029

Kate goes back to work! Duchess is elegant in a forest green Emilia Wickstead dress as she opens a new school for excluded children in London on her return from Easter break

Kate Middleton opens a school for excluded children in London | Daily Mail Online

What an excellent approach to helping children. And the part where the parents must be involved as well. I hope this model spreads across the world.

The Royals are refreshing with their intelligence and empathy. Their focus on helping improve the world. A beacon of light and hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Protocol136