OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#48

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no use for Owens but I'd hate to be him with the demands he is likely getting from FW. I'd bet he has gotten an earful several times by now. Why haven't you fixed this by now??!!!
I'd be interesting to know what he is charging her...

I saw him sitting in court in the very back on the defendant's side during one of the Wagner 4's hearings. It wasn't a hearing for Fred. I especially remember because it wasn't Fred's hearing and he had this real concerned, flushed, look on his face. Not the type of look I have seen when he's with Fred.

......My 2 Cents......

Last edited:
JMO, if there's a witness, it probably isn't related to FW's obstruction of justice charge. That seems to only relate to her lying to LE about the BPVs. There was some mention about a witness to FW's charges being a court reporter who FW claims wasn't present at the GJ hearing. IDK, her lawyers seem to be arguing on technicalities to get the charges thrown out.

Yes! In court papers her attorneys say that there is only 1 witness that has been disclosed to them, a court reporter who wasn't even there when Fred gave her GJ Testimony. What?

@Betty P this Omnibus Motion is about the prosecution not disclosing Evidence, and then not disclosing it on time by April 30th.

The day before the prosecution and defense were scheduled for a meeting to specifically go over the Discovery Evidence, which was VERY necessary according to the defense, Canepa canceled the meeting through e-mail.

She ends the e-mail with a Smiley :) emoji. The defense actually mentions this in their Motion.

#1) Question---why do you think the defense even bothered to mention the :)

#2) Question ---why do you think Canepa included a :) ?

......My 2 Cents......

Last edited:
Yes! In court papers her attorneys say that there is only 1 witness that has been disclosed to them, a court reporter who wasn't even there when Fred gave her GJ Testimony. What?

@Betty P this Omnibus Motion is about the prosecution not disclosing Evidence, and then not disclosing it on time by April 30th.

The day before the prosecution and defense were scheduled for a meeting to specifically go over the Discovery Evidence, which was VERY necessary according to the defense, Canepa canceled the meeting through e-mail.

She ends the e-mail with a Smiley :) emoji. The defense actually mentions this in their Motion.

......My 2 Cents......

I think she did to give him a slam. Keep smiling. It makes people wonder what you're up to.
I think he mentioned it to get points with the judge showing that they were not respecting him and his client.

......My 2 Cents......
I think they're not getting along anymore, no more niceties, it's down and dirty now. She's being sugar sweet to the vinegar? Sarcastically.

I'm finding discrepancies in whether JW's next court date is May 13th or 14th? Could someone clarify please? Thanks in advance.

So IMO a court reporter may have overheard a convo.

Totally speculating here, but say Fred was overheard telling someone like, "Hey here's what I told the GJ..."

It could have been in a setting where FW didn't realize someone could hear her. It's unbelievable what you hear in the ladies room. I have overheard people on their cell phones while they're in a bathroom stall. They think it's like the old phone booths (remember those) where no one could hear them.

If the court reporter wasn't there the day Fred gave her GJ testimony, it could've been a subsequent day that FW happened to be at the courhouse or near the courthouse.

Totally speculating.

......My 2 Cents......

What else could they have to turn over? I suppose info from the Ebay receipts. Angela Canepa did imply there was more to the charge than Angela getting mixed up over where she purchased the BPVs. I wonder what it is? Does it have something to do with what she told LE when they searched her home that day? IDK, but we should hear soon.

I saw him sitting in court in the very back on the defendant's side during one of the Wagner 4's hearings. It wasn't a hearing for Fred. I especially remember because it wasn't Fred's hearing and he had this real concerned, flushed, look on his face. Not the type of look I have seen when he's with Fred.

......My 2 Cents......

It was Billy's last hearing IMO

What else could they have to turn over? I suppose info from the Ebay receipts. Angela Canepa did imply there was more to the charge than Angela getting mixed up over where she purchased the BPVs. I wonder what it is? Does it have something to do with what she told LE when they searched her home that day? IDK, but we should hear soon.

BBM

IMO. AC may have evidence that several other family members regularly used FW's online accounts and card numbers to order things for themselves.

In the excerpts of her GJ testimony that we have made privy to, she repeatedly said that she made all the purchases and that all of them were her idea.

JMO

ETA. IMO someone else ordered things FW wasn't aware of until much later. IMO she may be trying to protect or cover up. But she's very shady and always has been.

Last edited:
BBM

IMO. AC may have evidence that several other family members regularly used FW's online accounts and card numbers to order things for themselves.

In the excerpts of her GJ testimony that we have made privy to, she repeatedly said that she made all the purchases and that all of them were her idea.

JMO

ETA. IMO someone else ordered things FW wasn't aware of until much later. IMO she may be trying to protect or cover up. But she's very shady and always has been.
That obstruction of justice could possibly be that she manipulated the evidence in someway to cover up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix